Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

Originally posted by faraday
Get moody.

What do you after you get sex?

Bask in Happiness.

How much sex do you need per month?

I am a sexual camel

why arent you on msn, bliznatch?

I am. 😐

Do you have any white hair, or a bald spot?

nope, not yet...

do you have straight teeth?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
nope, not yet...

do you have straight teeth?

Yes I do 😄

Do you like spiders?

yeppers
same q, but snakes.

yessssh😍

Do you like huge over sized sunglasses or ones that fit you perfectly?

perfectly, like oakley wrap arounds

same q

I like ones that fit my face just nicely, so they don't keep bumping on my nose or poking the sides of my eyes. 😄

Ever dyed your hair? What colour🙂?

Never. I'm a natural.

How old are you?

16

do you have a car? if ye then what car

Yes. I have a '98 Honda Legend.

What's your weapon of choice?

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Yes. I have a '98 Honda Legend.

What's your weapon of choice?

My penis

Same q

desert eagle .50

Bret Hart or Shawn Micheals?

😕 The first?

What's the song you've probably listen to the most in your lifetime?

Power Rangers Theme song, *****!

What sports do you play?

I was a cheerleader. But I don't consider that sports.

What's your addiction?

Sports

Wat makes u happy

Women.

How old are you?

14

What makes you angry? (give 3)