Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Ordained4,466 pages

Judgemental people, know-it-alls and brussel sprouts.

What do you think about prostitution?

I think that while it's morally wrong to me, it's sometimes the only way to stay alive economically, so I think it's fine, but nothing I'd ever get involved with.

What do you like in a man/woman?

girl needs to be hot and have good sense of humour

sq

Girls who have a sense of humor and who don't play games and guys who aren't afraid of society.

SQ

a nice ass

What are you best at?

Being nice.

same q

****ing.

Same q

Having fun.

Yet again, same q.

Peeing directly into the toilet seat at 3 am in the morning.

If you could get away with it, would you kill a person?

No.

Do you have a crush?

Yes vin

SQ..

No.

What do you have in your pants?

a penis and the dynamic duo

burrito or taco?

Taco.

Ever flashed somebody?

yepperz

same q

No. I need to get in better shape before I do shit like that.

Ever knocked a guy out?

yep.

Ethan Hunt or James Bond?

Neither 😐

Who's the last person who made you smile?

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Neither 😐

Who's the last person who made you smile?

Jonathan

Last person to make you mad?

Joe Michael Straczynski

What's your favorite flavor of cake?