Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Impediment4,466 pages

Chocolate icing on yellow cake.

Favoite flavor of Doritos?

Cooler Ranch.

How many pull-ups can you do?

Less than 5 🥷 When I was in the Army, I could do more than 15. I'm out of shape now. 😛

Same q.

None if I can help it.

Do you eat your vegetables?

Yah, but not as many as I should.

Favorite green veggie?

Asparagus

SQ

Turnip Greens...with hot sauce 😖hifty:

Same question

beans.

favorite fruit?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna go with Rainier Cherries.

Is it cold outside?

Originally posted by Blight
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gonna go with Rainier Cherries.

Is it cold outside?

*Walks outside and checks nipples*

no...not at all.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Originally posted by dadudemon
*Walks outside and checks nipples*

no...not at all.

What is the strangest thing you have ever eaten?

Live Octopus.

Why are you obsessed with nipples?

Because they're nice to suck. 😛

How often do you shave in a week?

Not often enough 😬 I need to shave right NOW.

What is your biggest pet pieve?

Uhh... the colour blue.

YOUR biggest pet peeve?

It's a bit too sexual to type on here.

How many episodes of pokemon have you watched?

a LOT.
I used to be crazy over those things lol

Do you clean between your toes? ermm

Originally posted by faraday
a LOT.
I used to be crazy over those things lol

Do you clean between your toes? ermm

I clean every single inch of meine body.

Do you have any corns?

Nope.
oo..
I want some now. 😱

Can you cook? What?

Originally posted by faraday
Nope.
oo..
I want some now. 😱

Can you cook? What?

I most certainly Can! I love to cook. Especially pasta..

What is your favorite food?

Originally posted by Blight
I most certainly Can! I love to cook. Especially pasta..

What is your favorite food?

😱
You're cooking dinner for me today!!

Do you want some pasta right now?😛