Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

I would cook for you whenever you want! I worked as a dishwasher for a long time and learned a lot because the Chef was a total babe so I sucked in every word she told me 😆

I would probably have an orgasm if I had pasta right now.

Question? hmm

😂

Do you wanna be my brother? 🙂

Originally posted by faraday
😂

Do you wanna be my brother? 🙂

No I'm female 😐

Do you like storms?

Sure.

What is your favorite food was supposed to be my question...

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
No I'm female 😐

Do you like storms?

Yus... I want to see a tornado in the distance.

Do you like tornado's?

Yes 🙂

Ever witness an earthquake?

Yup been in several. Was asleep during all but one at school.

Do you like Waterspouts?

Originally posted by Blight
Yup been in several. Was asleep during all but one at school.

Do you like Waterspouts?

Uh who lol

Like swimming?

Originally posted by faraday
Uh who lol

Like swimming?

Waterspouts are a weather phenomena where a tornato touches down on water and funnels the water upward, it's amazing looking.. I REALLY want to see it in real life.

I love swimming

Would you be scared if you swam in the ocean and felt something brush past your legs?

HELL YES

same q

YES!!

What would ya do if a shark offered you a cig?

Originally posted by faraday
YES!!

What would ya do if a shark offered you a cig?

Eat him. I've always wanted to try Shark.

What would you do if a Tarantula grew to 8 feet tall and wore a backwards cap and asked you to join his rap group?

Originally posted by Blight
Eat him. I've always wanted to try Shark.

What would you do if a Tarantula grew to 8 feet tall and wore a backwards cap and asked you to join his rap group?

Back away.
Run.

lol

What would you do if Catwoman offered you a ride?

Originally posted by faraday
Back away.
Run.

lol

What would you do if Catwoman offered you a ride?

A....................................................................................... ride?

What would you do if an alligator ate your step mother?

Originally posted by faraday

What would you do if Catwoman offered you a ride?

I would make her sit on my face, duhr. tongue12

Originally posted by Blight
A....................................................................................... ride?

What would you do if an alligator ate your step mother?

I would give him a reward.

what if you found I was a wanted fugitive?

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I would make her sit on my face, duhr. tongue12

I would give him a reward.

what if you found I was a wanted fugitive?

I'd let you stay with me for a while... until things settle down. Depending upon what you did.

Same Q

Originally posted by Blight
I'd let you stay with me for a while... until things settle down. Depending upon what you did.

Same Q

Let you stay with me till things clear up.

What would ya do if I gave ya ice cream?

keep it all to myself

same q

Buy you a toy.

What would ya do if someone told you that they loved you but you didn't have feelings for that person?