Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

give them a pity shag.,,,,KIDDING!!! I would choose my words very carefully and tell them.

same q

Say sorry I don't have feelings for you... in the nicest way.

What would you do if I tied you to a tree and poured honey all over ya, and there's a bee nest up in the tree?

kick your ass, texas stye...

same q

Beat the crap out of you, and then do the same thing to you, only now put tape over your mouth.

When's the last time you cried?

would just a tear or two count? if so.. like a while ago.. hmm..

sq

its been a while

What time did you wake up today?

7:11

How young are you?

19

SQ

14

Have you ever had an exotic pet?

No

What is your stance on gays?

They should be treated as normal humans.

What is your take on death?

Originally posted by Blight
I most certainly Can! I love to cook. Especially pasta..

What is your favorite food?

Pasta?...hmmm...looks like we are gonna be friends...I can donate money for food if you make it.....This italian boy loves pasta dishes...droolio

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
They should be treated as normal humans.

What is your take on death?

Just another journey...

Have you every legitimately planned to kill someone?

no...

what are you alergic of

Originally posted by Mairuzu
no...

what are you alergic of

I don't really know.

Do you puff puff give?

Originally posted by Thorrin
I don't really know.

Do you puff puff give?

No.

eat Spaghetti O's very often?

Can't stand them 😬

What's the play count on your most played song?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Pasta?...hmmm...looks like we are gonna be friends...I can donate money for food if you make it.....This italian boy loves pasta dishes...droolio

Just another journey...

Have you every legitimately planned to kill someone?

No, although I will if that ***** in class keeps on wrecking my ****ing nerves.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Pasta?...hmmm...looks like we are gonna be friends...I can donate money for food if you make it.....This italian boy loves pasta dishes...droolio
Dude, I would if you lived near by. No joke.

No question for me so...

How old do you think you are before your opinion matters?

Originally posted by Blight
Dude, I would if you lived near by. No joke.

No question for me so...

How old do you think you are before your opinion matters?

If you did live close or vice versa, then that would be a date and that would make us ****. 😐 JK....I would bring my wife...she loves pasta too.

As soon as you are able to formed an informed opinion and an informed opinion is a subjective thing so it would really be a relatively informed opinion because being informed can sometimes be relative. Does that make sense?

Which smells better...

A freshly cut watermelon or freshly cut grass?

Originally posted by dadudemon
If you did live close or vice versa, then that would be a date and that would make us ****. 😐 JK....I would bring my wife...she loves pasta too.

As soon as you are able to formed an informed opinion and an informed opinion is a subjective thing so it would really be a relatively informed opinion because being informed can sometimes be relative. Does that make sense?

Which smells better...

A freshly cut watermelon or freshly cut grass?

Grass, hands down!

Do you think Marijuana should be legal?