Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by dadudemon4,466 pages

Originally posted by Blight
Grass, hands down!

Do you think Marijuana should be legal?

yes...by leaps and bounds. (Look at my sig. I don't smoke it at all and never have but I still think it should be legal.)

In your opinion, which is worse, drinking alcoholic beverages to the point of inebriation or smoking marijuana to the point of being nicely high?

Yes

What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Yes

What's the first thing you do in the morning?

Scratch my nuts and take a piss.

See my above post for my question.

Drinking is worse but I do that and I don't smoke, so yeah.

Do you like being drunk?

Sometimes it's just better than being sober.

Do you smoke?

Hell no.

Would you like to play my flute?

I used to be a First Chair Flautist...

Which instruments can you play well?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I used to be a First Chair Flautist...

Which instruments can you play well?

Piano I'm alright. I was in a band in which I was the singer... so I guess Vocal Cords are my best suit.

Same Q

Not really.

Are you a sports fan?

Not at all

I posted the same Q as Lee.

Piano is the only thing I can play decently.

Do you ever walk into a room and forget why you're there?

Oh all the time. Ends up I'm usually in the wrong room in the first place.

Last sweet thing you ate?

Pringles.

Favourite hobby?

Playing bass guitar/singing/messing with my pets

Thing that made you at least a little upset today?

A customer at work, giving me an absolute torrent of verbal abuse.

Same Q.

Was nice to someone, they were just a b*tch back like usual.

Last thing that made you laugh?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Was nice to someone, they were just a b*tch back like usual.

Last thing that made you laugh?

Bardock42s awesomeness.

What will/did you eat for dinner?

Brad Pitt 😐

Same Q

Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Brad Pitt 😐

Same Q

First dinner...grilled chicken breast.

I am not sure what I am going to eat for second dinner.

Why would you eat brad pitt...cannibalism?

DC.

Yay?