Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Ashestoashesjc4,466 pages

Originally posted by dadudemon
First dinner...grilled chicken breast.

I am not sure what I am going to eat for second dinner.

Why would you eat brad pitt...cannibalism?

Because he looks... edible? 😮

Are you against cannibalism?

no i like to munch on mrs baylin quite often

do you believe that human flesh tastes like pig?

Depending on the human, yes.

are you a resestentialist?

I dunno shrug

do you know what a resestentialist is?

Yes, it is a person who believes inanimate objects hold malice against humans.

Are you a resenstentialist?

sometimes, depends on what I've just walked into

do you hate it when a fizzy drinks burps back through your nose?

Never happened to me.

Don't you hate it when the mailman rapes you and doesn't call back the next day?

No I love it when that happens! 😕

gekko or anaconda?

I love me an anaconda! droolio

SQ

Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Don't you hate it when the mailman rapes you and doesn't call back the next day?

😆 😆 😆

.....

😆 😆 😆 💃

sorry...that hit my "tickle spot".

Have you eaten paper?

nope

have you ever had alligator meat?

Never.

Ever ate shark fin soup?

nope

same q

Again, never.

Opinion on George Bush?

none...

same q

Someone's gonna spank him and talk to him; make him listen somehow ermm

What would you do... if no one was going to give you a job? ( I'm asking you seriously. 😬 )

Originally posted by faraday
Someone's gonna spank him and talk to him; make him listen somehow ermm

What would you do... if no one was going to give you a job? ( I'm asking you seriously. 😬 )

go busking with my guitar or stay home and listen 2 music all day until i realised that my parents had died

sq

I'd move in with Rexie and he'd be my daddy.

same q

Try harder, send out applications, fliers, forms, resumes..

What would you do if you found out your loved one had passed away?