Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Rogue Jedi4,466 pages

depends on the loved one

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
depends on the loved one

same q

If it was a close friend, I'd go to the funeral & stuff like that.
If it's a lover of many years, I'd have a breakdown but try to move on.
If family... it'll be tough, especially if it's my dad.

What would you do if I told you the day you were gonna die?

I would give you a wedgie for spoiling the surprise.

same q

id kill someone, if im going down im tkaing someone with me

sq

Accomplish everything I want to before I die and throw you off a jet place 5000 m up in the sky.

If i told you you were an *******, would you agree?

yes

sq

Yeps

Would you ever be gay?

no

sq

Nope

Are you a virgin?

nope

do you like cheeseburgers? 😂

cry yes... (meanie)

Are you eating? glare

nope. all done done.

are you eating?

Nope

Are you on a diet?

nope

same q

Forced to be 😬

Who is the person in this entire world, that means the most to you?

at the moment? nobody

same q

My son.

How old were you when you lost your virginity? (If applicable)

15

same question

13. But there was a good reason.

How many partners have you had?

none...

same question?