Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Ordained4,466 pages

I'd rather not say.

Why are you waiting?

Good things come to those who wait

Most patient moment in your life?

I have no idea... I don't think I've reached that point yet.

Last time you watched the television?

Right now.

How's my sig?

its yin and yang, man

same q

badass...
sq

very fruity and red

hows my avy?

same....

sq

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
very fruity and red

hows my avy?

cool and stuff

why do you think people thought the earth was flat?..you know back in olden times

Because they never saw the earth from OUTSIDE the earth.....

Last song you sang outloud?

king of rock

same q

Wait For You

Do you sing in the shower?

Hells yea...

What was the last song thats been stuck in your head

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Hells yea...

What was the last song thats been stuck in your head

mario rpg theme song

SQ

Originally posted by MR.Grum
mario rpg theme song

SQ

HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!! Which song from Mario RPG? There are bunches...

I LOVED Super Mario RPG for SNES...one of the best games ever made...I never play a game through more than once unless it is good....I played Super Mario RPG through 5 or 6 times.

Could someone post a link to the song to Mario RPG that you think would be the theme song?

What is your favorite video game of all time?

Originally posted by dadudemon
HOLY SHIT DUDE!!!! Which song from Mario RPG? There are bunches...

I LOVED Super Mario RPG for SNES...one of the best games ever made...I never play a game through more than once unless it is good....I played Super Mario RPG through 5 or 6 times.

Could someone post a link to the song to Mario RPG that you think would be the theme song?

haermm

Originally posted by Impediment
What is your favorite video game of all time?

Probably RE2 or 4 or FF8

Same q

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Favorite video game music?