Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by SelphieT4,466 pages

Definitely from the first Pokemon games, red and blue. Much fun singing those outloud with my "pokemaniac" friend Jim.

Same q

FF VII.

What video game makes you cry?

I've only teared like once, which was STUPID, which was with RE2 when Ada "dies". shock

Favorite videogame character?

Link from TLOZ series.

Same q.

Ada Wong/Vincent Valentine

Least favorite videogame character?

Luigi. 😐

Favorite bloody/mature game?

RE4 I guess........

Same q

Call of Duty 4, as of recent.

Favorite shooter game?

Counterstrike 😐

Ever had phone sex?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Counterstrike 😐

Ever had phone sex?

Yes.

Same Question

Yes

Do you keep a diary?

I always lose it... or maybe it gets stolen from me. But it's JOURNAL because that sounds manlier.

Do you wish you were fitter?

I could stand to be healthier/more toned. 😖

Same Question

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I could stand to be healthier/more toned. 😖

Same Question

100% yes. I want to be more toned and slimmer. I don't want to be beef man but yeah... I want to look impressive.

Do you like yourself?

Most of the time

Do you get along well with most people?

I always try 🙂

Same Question

Most people

What's your favorite thing to do on a free Saturday?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Most people

What's your favorite thing to do on a free Saturday?

Really depends on my mood. I enjoy many things. But if I had a girlfriend there would be one thing in particular... LAZY DAY! Watch movies and eat and lie in bed ALLLL day, screwing and cuddling... Sometimes go for a nice walk and talk. I had one of those days once and it was the shit.

What is your idea of the PERFECT date?

Farscape Marathon Day! 😱

Same Question

A road trip lol

How was your day?