Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Farscape Marathon Day! 😱

Same Question

Why do you have to make me want to marry you so bad 😠
Originally posted by faraday
A road trip lol

How was your day?

It was BOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!

What is your favorite race in the opposite sex?

Caucasian 😂

Do you prefer a good kisser or a good hugger?

Originally posted by faraday
Caucasian 😂

Do you prefer a good kisser or a good hugger?

honestly, good kisser. But a good hug is VERY nice... it's just a kiss is far more important to me.. because I HATE it when someone kisses like "A dead fish".

Same Question.

are you married?

Negative... my question remains above.

What makes a relationship work

Originally posted by guy222
What makes a relationship work

Barry White, lube, dimmed lights, and money.

10.5 or Vista?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Barry White, lube, dimmed lights, and money.

10.5 or Vista?

10.5

gentle music or whale song?

Gentle... but only because I don't know what Whale song is...

Longest distance you've walked.

Originally posted by Blight
Gentle... but only because I don't know what Whale song is...

Longest distance you've walked.

100 miles over 4 days - it was very tiring but well worth it! 😊

same question

Not that many... but I wish it was 😐

May I ask what that was for?

Simply for the challenge, I used to do loads of stuff like that when I was younger. There was 4 of us and we had to carry everything with us across country.

What is the most arduous thing you've ever done?

A 9 hour hike up and down a mountain, then swimming 4 laps in a like.. (estimated) 45 feet lake, and then an hour's cycling.

Who influences you the most artistically?

Well....that's a hard question, it can be interpreted in many ways. But.... I'd have to say..... well... too many people, too many things, too many ideas..... It's just impossible to list. I'm constantly inspired to do something, depending on my mood, and whats happening in my life.

Last thing you ate/tasted, and hated?

Hamburger Helper. Eww.

Favorite thing to eat for breakfast?

bacon and egg butty

do you like health food?

Yes

Would you sacrifice yourself for your parents?

Depends on the sacrifice and the reason.

Same question.

Probably.

What is your favorite T-Shirt that you own?

One that says, "You. Me. Your friend." And has a pic of a guy in the middle of two girls holding both their hands.

SQ