Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Blight4,466 pages

It has a picture of a clown and says "View Askew" Because everyone thinks I got it specifically tailored for me, being that it has my last name in it 😆

Where would you work if money was not an option for you?

In the entertainment industry.

SQ

Same.

How far would you go to meet the man/woman you've never met in real life but think you love?

I don't have one. Now if you hada said someone I met in real life, then you'd have a story.

SQ

I don't think I've ever thought I was in love with someone online before.

Okay same question but someone that you've met in real life 😛

However far I had to go.

What's your dream job?

Tenured theoretical astrophysics professor/researcher

What's made you happy today so far?

A kiss early this morning.

Same question.

my little girl

same question

Originally posted by Baylin
my little girl

same question

talking to my daughter today

last time your feelings were hurt?

just now, I did it to myself when I did something stupid 🙁

What's the last thing you really regret saying?

Originally posted by Baylin
just now, I did it to myself when I did something stupid 🙁

What's the last thing you really regret saying?

"your music is very slow....relaxing....like elevator music."

Last thing you have eaten that was muy delicioso.

I don't regret much anymore... I guess if I could take saying something back it would be "I have this strange crush on you that I don't understand quite yet"

Do you wish you could be with someone you cannot?

Originally posted by dadudemon
"your music is very slow....relaxing....like elevator music."

Last thing you have eaten that was muy delicioso.

Pasta

My question's above

Originally posted by Blight
I don't regret much anymore... I guess if I could take saying something back it would be "I have this strange crush on you that I don't understand quite yet"

Do you wish you could be with someone you cannot?

Yup....God....he doesn't want me around until I am worthy....but I have so many questions. 🙁

Last time you had an alcoholic beverage.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yup....God....he doesn't want me around until I am worthy....but I have so many questions. 🙁

Last time you had an alcoholic beverage.

Last night

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Originally posted by Blight
Last night

Have you ever been fired from a job?

Yes - 3 times (two nicely, once badly)

Ever had Poison Ivy?

Originally posted by suncrafter
Yes - 3 times (two nicely, once badly)

Ever had Poison Ivy?

nooo...but I have had a rash from coming into ccontact with it....is that what you meant?

Ever eat a whole avocado before?

no

When is the last time you cut your hair?