Originally posted by Rogue Jedi yeppers, and I aint proud of it
same q
never have, never will.
Ever been cheated ON?
RJ
Rogue JediRestricted
yup, and It fukking hurt...
same q
BLI
BlightLess than Newbie
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi yup, and It fukking hurt...
same q
We're the only two people on and are asking eachother questions we already know the answer to 😆
Do you wish you could murder as a result of being cheated on?
FAR
faradayPuddin' Pop
No
How many times have you been cheated on and how many times have you cheated on someone?
SL
Shelbert Lemonubuntu
Ive been cheated on twice and Ive not cheated on my significant other but Ive been with a married man... so is that that cheating on someone?
Last time you have been drunk? (if it applies)
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon Ive been cheated on twice and Ive not cheated on my significant other but Ive been with a married man... so is that that cheating on someone?
Last time you have been drunk? (if it applies)
thats being a §lut.
MB
Mr. BaconWho?
september 15th
same q
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
always
SQ.
SL
Shelbert Lemonubuntu
October 28th.
Favorite holiday?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon October 28th.
Favorite holiday?
the year:2012
SQ.
BAY
BaylinBack in story!
scotland in 1997
where would you like to go on holiday?
MRG
MR.GrumUniversal Soul collector
Originally posted by Baylin scotland in 1997
where would you like to go on holiday?
graveyard with ash and some mudkips.
SQ>
BAY
BaylinBack in story!
I'd like to go to Japan
Would you prefer to roast or deep fry your mudkips?
SL
Shelbert Lemonubuntu
neither.. I dont want anything to do with mudkips
Favorite flower?
FAR
faradayPuddin' Pop
Lily 😛
Same question. fav flower? 😛
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
Hmm I really don't have a favorite flower. 😖... I like the ones that smell good I guess. 😛
Whats your favorite song?
FAR
faradayPuddin' Pop
Before He Cheats - Carrie Underwood for the moment. 🙂
How many kids do you want and when?
LEO
Leo.MA Riddle
(i hate that song.😮)
I want 2 and I want to adopt 1, so 3 kids. When I'm at least 21 and have a stable home, money and time. 😛