Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

Originally posted by Leo.M
(i hate that song.😮)

I want 2 and I want to adopt 1, so 3 kids. When I'm at least 21 and have a stable home, money and time. 😛

How many pets do you have?

(I'd do the same to the guy who's gonna cheat on me 😛 )

I have... 2 kittens. Well, had. 😬

Fav male solo artist?

Originally posted by faraday
(I'd do the same to the guy who's gonna cheat on me 😛 )

I have... 2 kittens. Well, had. 😬

Fav male solo artist?

(what is it with girls need getting even with our stuff? 😛 I'd cry if anyone touched my car 😖 Sorry about your cats. )

Marilyn Manson.... 😑

Whats the best movie you've seen?

Originally posted by Leo.M
(what is it with girls need getting even with our stuff? 😛 I'd cry if anyone touched my car 😖 Sorry about your cats. )

Marilyn Manson.... 😑

Whats the best movie you've seen?

[OMG I 😍 Marilyn Manson! My cats ran away with their boyfriends lol 😛 maybe it's cause they can't do anything to hurt the guy physically so they hurt the guy through their possessions 😛 Marilyn Manson is the sex btw drool]

Best movie... too many to choose from!
But for now... I'd pick Blade. I just love that movie ever since it came out.

What do you smell like right now?

Originally posted by faraday
[OMG I 😍 Marilyn Manson! My cats ran away with their boyfriends lol 😛 maybe it's cause they can't do anything to hurt the guy physically so they hurt the guy through their possessions 😛 Marilyn Manson is the sex btw drool]

Best movie... too many to choose from!
But for now... I'd pick Blade. I just love that movie ever since it came out.

What do you smell like right now?

(lol Thats such horrible thing to do to us. My poor baby(my car). laughcry The guy is brilliant. Love his songs. Shame not many like him, its always a shock to find a girl that likes him too. 😉 )

Coconuts. 😂

You?

Originally posted by Leo.M
(lol Thats such horrible thing to do to us. My poor baby(my car). laughcry The guy is brilliant. Love his songs. Shame not many like him, its always a shock to find a girl that likes him too. 😉 )

Coconuts. 😂

You?

(Hey Manson is pretty damn awesome 😛 Well.. you guys ask for it!)

Hmm... I smell like rain.

Who inspires you?

Originally posted by faraday
(Hey Manson is pretty damn awesome 😛 Well.. you guys ask for it!)

Hmm... I smell like rain.

Who inspires you?

(He is. droolio I guess we do sometimes. Girls are just as bad.. if not worse. Play and toy with our minds sly

Hmm I don't know. the people around me do.

What's your favorite tv show?

Originally posted by Leo.M
(He is. droolio I guess we do sometimes. Girls are just as bad.. if not worse. Play and toy with our minds sly

Hmm I don't know. the people around me do.

What's your favorite tv show?

(I'm not one of those girls so I guess I don't have to worry 😊 Manson turns me on drool😆 )

Hmm.. Scrubs, Ugly Betty... Lost is ok. Uhh... I like shows like Pimp My Ride & Wanna Come In lol

Fav comedian?

Originally posted by faraday
(I'm not one of those girls so I guess I don't have to worry 😊 Manson turns me on drool😆 )

Hmm.. Scrubs, Ugly Betty... Lost is ok. Uhh... I like shows like Pimp My Ride & Wanna Come In lol

Fav comedian?

(I'm bi but I don't thik I'd do him. 😛 )

I have one but I can't remember her name. She's really pretty and thats all i can remember. lol

what do you want for x mas?

A German Rosetta stone

Same Q

Originally posted by Leo.M
(I'm bi but I don't thik I'd do him. 😛 )

I have one but I can't remember her name. She's really pretty and thats all i can remember. lol

what do you want for x mas?

(lol I wouldn't do him. His voice turns me on 😛 And get online! Blight wants you!)

I want... to sleep in.

Can you draw?

Originally posted by faraday
(lol I wouldn't do him. His voice turns me on 😛 And get online! Blight wants you!)

I want... to sleep in.

Can you draw?

( okay *gets onlie* 😛 )

I can draw stick people, if thats counts haermm

Can you draw? 😛

Originally posted by Leo.M
( okay *gets onlie* 😛 )

I can draw stick people, if thats counts haermm

Can you draw? 😛

(yay! I added you. paperbag1

I can 😛 Fashion designing is a hobby 😛

Can you breathe?

Originally posted by faraday
(yay! I added you. paperbag1

I can 😛 Fashion designing is a hobby 😛

Can you breathe?

( i know. 😛 damn I wish i could draw that good )

I can. haermm

can you see type? 😛

Originally posted by Leo.M
( i know. 😛 damn I wish i could draw that good )

I can. haermm

can you see type? 😛

See type? Ehh?

Can you count backwards from 10 - 1 in french?

Originally posted by faraday
See type? Ehh?

Can you count backwards from 10 - 1 in french?

No I can't 😛

Can you teach me to count backwards from 10 - 1 in french?

i can but i don't want to 😛

can you go with no sleep for a week?

Originally posted by Leo.M
No I can't 😛

Can you teach me to count backwards from 10 - 1 in french?

I know forwards 😛
But I don't know how to spell 😮

No I can't but I have for 3 days.

Your fav alcohol?

shiner bock...

do you know karate?

Yeps 😊

Can you float on water?

Always

Can YOU!?