Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Leo.M4,466 pages

I can... and i can even cum on it. haermm

Are you bi? shocklaugh

Originally posted by Leo.M
I can... and i can even cum on it. haermm

Are you bi? shocklaugh

Not even close. 😆

If you could meet a celebrity, who would it be?

George Lucas

same Q

Gary Oldman 😄

How long are your fingernails?

Short, i bite them all the time. 😂

How tall are you?

6'4 1/2"

Same.

159 cm 🙁
About 5'3-5'4 cry

What's your favourite lullaby?

Star wars theme song

same q

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Star wars theme song

same q

500 miles

have you ever gotten caught masturbating by your parents or siblings?

No.

Same q.

Nope!

Last thing that made you sad?

E-Drama

How far would you go in a game of "Gay Chicken"?

Probably pretty far.

Same q.

I would take it to the limit 😐 I have no shame. It's why I'll never play the game.

Do you enjoy Long Kisses or Short ones more?

Short ones

Same q

Honestly? Both. I REEEALLY think the short ones are perfectly sweet. But I think my id enjoys the long ones more.

Does your sig mean anything?

I dont have a sig.

Do you want your significant other to be taller or shorter then you?

Taller

Same q

Doesn't matter.

Have you ever questioned your existence?

Yes.

Best physical feature on the opposite sex?