Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Toku King4,466 pages

Face, buttox and boobeys.

Same q

Face, hair, chest.

Do you have any preferences for your partner's hair color/eye color?

I don't. I tend to prefer Brunette's or red heads, though.

Same Q

I dont. Though Ive never been attracted to a red head though.

Favorite way to spend a relaxing evening?

Originally posted by Shelbert Lemon
I dont. Though Ive never been attracted to a red head though.

Favorite way to spend a relaxing evening?

Lying in bed with my girlfriend (presupposing I have one) and watching a movie 🙂 mmmmm.

Same Q

Being alone, playing a videogame, or talking on the phone with my best friend.

Thing that always cheers you up when you are sad?

Sleep.

Same q

Talking to my best friend, Glenn.

Favorite color when you were a kid?

same as now, blue.

Do you have a favorite number?

5!

Same q

7 and 3

salt or pepper?

Pepper.

Age?

to perfection

same q

old enough

what is your biggest weakness

i dont stand up for myself much... but i do stand up for my friends alot
Marvel or DC

DC

same q

Marvel, DC blows *******

question?

oh right forgot
biggest weakness

Letting other people be assholes to me, and letting them get away with it.

Same q