Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by The big EH4,466 pages

same thing basically
favourite show

Metalocalypse

Favorite movie?

lost in translation.

first thing you saw today waking up?

the clock

same q

hmm...the wall i think😛

last thing you did before turning on the comp?

took out the trash for mom and turned ont he football game

same q

pulled on a dora blanket.😐

what do you hear now?

called my friend

same q

haha 😐

the sink upstairs a BK commercial

SQ

The street outside

what was the first thing you ate this mornin

i havent eaten yet

same q

Crumpets with honey

What should I ask the next person I see?

What did you do last night?

What did you do last night?

I worked all night (so did the first person I saw)

Same question

Sleep.

When did you last yell at someone?

This morning - at the roofer who did a crap job at sealing my roof

Same question

My sister to shut the door... born in a barn

same q

I dont remember. I dont yell really. 😖

Is there someone you want to punch in the face, if so, who?

Same roofer I shouted at this morning

Same question

My ex in-laws.. on his mothers side.

3 words to describe how you feel right now.