Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Mr. Bacon4,466 pages

hungry, clean, rested

same q

pleasantly tingly lips

same question

hungry, tired, painful

same question

touchin ma penis

same q

Loved, content and confused

same q

wanting pain relief

3 words to describe a close friend

beautiful, warm and loving

same question

Strong, warm and loving

dumbest movie in your opinion

AJ's Shower Extravaganza...

same question

Cursed.

What are you allergic to?

Idiots

Do you feel like you're lifting the world upon your shoulders?

Yeaaaa I guess.

What's your weakness?

Originally posted by faraday
Yeaaaa I guess.

What's your weakness?

Probably love... but I like it as a weakness.

Same Question.

Yep. Love & trust.

What's your strength?

Originally posted by faraday
Yep. Love & trust.

What's your strength?

Same thing. Love. It's what I function best with. I LOVE to love people. I love to love the girls I love and I love it when they love me back.....

Same Question 😱

Originally posted by Blight
Same thing. Love. It's what I function best with. I LOVE to love people. I love to love the girls I love and I love it when they love me back.....

Same Question 😱

My close close CLOSE friends. 🙂
That's probably you guys 😛 To be honest, you guys are the only I can talk to about anything 😬

What did you dream of last night?

Originally posted by faraday
My close close CLOSE friends. 🙂
That's probably you guys 😛 To be honest, you guys are the only I can talk to about anything 😬

What did you dream of last night?

Something Abnormal......... but in some ways it was sane. 😱

Do you wish you were someone else? If so, who?

😱

Not really. I like me most of the time.

What was the last song you listened to?

Wages Day by Deacon Blue

Same question

She Said, She Said - The Black Keys

Last movie you really enjoyed?