Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

Long hair,

what hairstyle do you prefer on a boy?

nothing specific whatever looks best on him

are you happy?

yeah at the minute.

sq

yes

fav type of car

Lamborghini Gallardo at the moment 😛

sq

Dodge SRT-10

Favorite candy?

67 shelby mustang gt

any pets?

Ripple 😄

Sq, btw im jus gonna say sq till I can think of a good one 😂

😆

2 birds, fish and a turtle

what are you most afraid of?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
67 shelby mustang gt

any pets?

yeah I have 3 cats and a hamster 😂

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
😆

2 birds, fish and a turtle

what are you most afraid of?

Spiders and clowns

sq

clowns!!

any siblings?

Yeah 2 big sisters and a wee brother 😛

sq😛

2 older sisters and brothers 1 younger brother

what do you obsess over if anything?

Money 😂

sq

how I am gonna make all my loan payments every month

ever been beat up?

I was stabbed 9 times if that counts 😂 but I still won the fight , so I wasn't really beaten up 😂

SQ

only if you count the time an ex broke my jaw

how many bones have you broke?

😐 jesus, sorry to hear that!

I have never broken a bone.

SQ

too many to count

what is the weirdest thing you own?

My ex got me a stitch teddy from lilo and stitch cause I thought he was cool, he is pretty weird in a random way lol😂

sq