Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

I would have to say my dump truck

does your family annoy you?

Yeah sometimes 😂

sq

Ehm, probably this little toy Hamtaro, that squeaks something inaudible in japanese every time you place it on your palm

What's your last Ex's name? oh

Edit: at times 😊

most of the time

do you like cartoons?

I love cartoons 🙂

Sq 😛

yes

most annoying person in KMC

I am the most annoying person on KMC😂

SQ IYO 😂

cant think of anyone

favorite person on KMC

Uhh jesus, depends lol, comedy wise I would say Tired Hiker, Otherwise YoshiParadise or Deathstroke

at the moment.... you 😂

sq

Nozdormu 🙂

sq?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
Uhh jesus, depends lol, comedy wise I would say Tired Hiker, Otherwise YoshiParadise or Deathstroke

at the moment.... you 😂

sq

aww. how sweet!

the majority of the time it's yoshi paradise

fav thread?

Any in the Movie Discussion or Comic Discussion 😛

sq

this one and the "what do you know about the person above you

last song you listened to?

One Headlight, by The Wallflowers

SQ

(good song)

Engel by Rammstein

if you could go anywhere where would you go

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
(good song)

Engel by Rammstein

if you could go anywhere where would you go

Right now? Scotland shockyes

Favorite country?

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
(good song)

Engel by Rammstein

if you could go anywhere where would you go

you know that song😱 no one I know knows that song 😂

I would go to space😄

sq

to both questions Germany

fav celebrity

Originally posted by Soridormi
Right now? Scotland shockyes

Favorite country?

Bring it on down to Scotland then 🙂

Out of all the countries that i've been to my favourite would have to be Canada

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
to both questions Germany

fav celebrity

Male- Brad Pitt
Female- Aishwarya Rai

sq