Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by gefallen_engel4,466 pages

what state do I live in?

Pennsylvania

same q

Washington state.

How old are you? 😛

26

same q

I'm 19. you look like your 17 -19 tongue12

Dating?

😆
nope

same q

Single. tongue12

Play video games? 😛

off and on when im bored

a little, when I can find time

drive?

Yeah I do drive.

SQ

car yes

Irrational Fear?

the only thing that really scares me are clowns

same q

This smiley -> 🙂, clowns, dolls that stare at you.

What song do you love the most?

girly songs. i love girly songs.

can't pick just 1. anything by Rammstein

same q

A-S-S-H-O-L-E by Denis Leary.

1979 by Smashing Pumpkins. I can listen to it all day long and NEVER tire of it. 😍

What was the last movie you saw?

the mist

same q

meet the spartans

Corpse bride.

Do you work? Or in school?

laid off now, have a job interview next week

same q