Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by ScarletSpeed4,466 pages

Family Guy

sq

The Sopranos. I regularly re-watch episodes on dvd. I have every season set.

What do you fantasize about when you touch yourself?

your wife.

sq

Sex

How are you today?

Pretty good so far.

SQ

Pretty good too thanks

Have you showered today?

Nope😖hifty:

sq

of course not

When was the last time you showered?

About 20mins ago

What have you been doing today?

Being lazy today

same q

Working

What are you doing tomorrow?

Working

same q

Lazy day, out to a bar and club at night then staying with my boyfriend

Who was the last person you talked to in person?

My nephew

same q

My sister

How tidy is your bedroom?

Its not, too lazy to straighten it up

same q

its pretty clean

sq

It'll be pretty tidy once I put my clean clothes away

How many websites are you on right now?

3

sq

Just this one

What objects/products do you have in your shower?