Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Yoshi Paradise4,466 pages

5+

Did you celebrate Father's Day today/yesterday?

Yep, We had a really nice meal at a Chinese Restaurant, my dad said he really enjoyed himself 😊

SQ

Don't even have a phone to wish my dad a happy fathers day. ermm

SQ

Went shopping with my dad.

SQ.

i went to Kung fu panda got breakfest in bed my wife made dinner went to a chinesse buffet and my wife said there is another present later... also got some cards from my kids
SQ

Originally posted by KMC's Superboy
i went to Kung fu panda got breakfest in bed my wife made dinner went to a chinesse buffet and my wife said there is another present later... also got some cards from my kids
SQ

I bet she'll slap you with divorce papers. 131

Answered

Are you bored at the moment?

yeah my wife is putting the kids to bed
SQ
also i saw a victoria secret bag wenyt i went to the bath room a some rose just afew min ago

Yeah, I'm a little bored.

What do you have in your pockets right now?

my wallet a condum and a movie tcket
SQ

My wallet, cell phone, key chain, and a pen.

What is your favorite language?

english
SQ

german

same q

English, because I can understand it.

Regular M&M's or Peanut?

Peanut.

Which seems more feasible to you: Spider-Man or the Hulk?

Spider-Man

SQ

Hulk

fav video game?

Guitar Hero

Favorite movie genre?

Action or Horror (depends)

Underworld or Van Helsing?

Van Helsing, never seen Underworld.

National Lampoon's Van Wilder or National Lampoon's Dorm Daze?

I believe I've seen neither

Of what is the last list you made?