Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by BruceSkywalker4,466 pages

I made a promise list

same q

I have no recollections of my last list.

SQ

list of bills to be paid

last time you were sick?

January - mono

same q

Last week.

SQ

I am now

last time you got hurt?

Two days ago.

Do you like wearing hats?

yup

same q

Yeah.

How many towels do you use after a shower or bath? detective

1

What do u wear to bed

Nothing

SQ

PJs or underwear

What are you thinking about?

About how my stomach feels weird right now.

SQ

How bummed out I am that there are no more Harry Potter books to read.

SQ

I'm thinking about buying some more fruit snacks.

Favorite television channel?

Too many to name

same q

Nickelodeon, CW, & Cartoon Network.

Favorite giant monster movie?

Old school Godzilla.

Favorite horror movie?

As of now, it's between Halloween (20070 & Freddy vs Jason although they should've got Kane Hodder back for Jason.

SQ

I would have to say Friday the 13th, the first few ones.

Last time you yelled at someone?