KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed

Spidey 4- DEAD Confirmed
Started by: Sith Master X

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
just spoken with someone over at Sony, Logan Lerman is also in talks..

You don't know anyone at Sony. Logan Lerman as a candidate was well known news today all over the internet.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 04:13 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Yeah and i've been talking to Lucas he's thinking of doing Episodes 7,8,9.....

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 06:12 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Sam Raimi is gone! Happy Dance but they shouldn't reboot it just change the director IMO

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 12:29 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Kazenji
Yeah and i've been talking to Lucas he's thinking of doing Episodes 7,8,9.....

good buddy, how goes it..

Here is a truthful fact, my sister works for Sony Pictures and I go up to Sony every monday or tuesday to watch a free movie

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 5th, 2010 08:37 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidermanrocks

Good news, everyone. Stop worrying about Zac Efron or Rob Pattinson playing Spider-Man. Sony said that they want to go with an unknown.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:19 AM
spidermanrocks is currently offline Click here to Send spidermanrocks a Private Message Find more posts by spidermanrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

AKA, Bruce had nothing to whine about in the first place.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 02:20 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by spidermanrocks
Good news, everyone. Stop worrying about Zac Efron or Rob Pattinson playing Spider-Man. Sony said that they want to go with an unknown.

Of course Sony said that, they also have said they are interested in Effron, Pattinson, Logan Lerman among others.... Having an unknown may work. then again no one truly knows until actual casting choices are announced.. also reporting rumors is absolutely nothing knew, shame really people don't realize that... next week will be some other rumor myself or someone else will post

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:08 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Of course Sony said that, they also have said they are interested in Effron, Pattinson, Logan Lerman among others.... Having an unknown may work. then again no one truly knows until actual casting choices are announced.. also reporting rumors is absolutely nothing knew, shame really people don't realize that... next week will be some other rumor myself or someone else will post

The difference between posting rumors and what you're doing is that you're taking the rumors as near fact.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2010 07:22 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here is a truthful fact, my sister works for Sony Pictures and I go up to Sony every monday or tuesday to watch a free movie

You know KMC could get in trouble for allowing you to post leaked info like that...legally.

If you are telling the truth.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 06:59 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Hey Lil Brother

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 07:12 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Lets stay on topic friends

Many topics on KMC are being watched by Raz and Ushgarak

Need I say more

Enjoy and be good

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 07:13 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by guy222
Lets stay on topic friends

Many topics on KMC are being watched by Raz and Ushgarak

Need I say more

Enjoy and be good

Stay on topic? But you came in with this: (which has nothing to do with the topic at hand)

Originally posted by guy222
Hey Lil Brother

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:19 AM
Mr Parker

for what its worth Bruce,I believe you.I know you pretty well,your a pretty mature poster and person and dont seem to be the type that would make something up like this for attention like others would. wink

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:40 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by quanchi112
Too soon to reboot.

totally agree.I so much love it that they are rebooting it and starting all over again since it worked so very well with Batman Begins but yeah thats the one thing I dont like about it,is its too soon to reboot it.Being so soon like this,people are going to get the wrong idea,that its just another sequal even with a new director and actor.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:43 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Sam Raimi is gone! Happy Dance but they shouldn't reboot it just change the director IMO

are you nuts? a reboot is absolutely totally neccessary and a must! the first one was so god awful and horrible as me and Lance pointed out earlier,that its a total must for them to get this rebooted.they got to get his character right by giving him the mechanical shooters. roll eyes (sarcastic) among the other things we mentioned that was the problems with how it all started.

a new director cant change the autrocities the movies have committed to this point,dont care if you have the best director in the world,at this point the path they have started down on the movies were beyond repair even with a new director.The ONLY way to right the ship is to start all over again and do his character properly this time from the BEGINNING such as giving him his mechanical shooters,getting the goblin costume right,having the proper introduction to mary jane watson ect.Like I said,the ONLY thing thats wrong witha reboot at this point is that its too soon.they should wait another 10 years to get the bad series of these films out of peoples mouths.otherwise people are just going to think its another sequal even with a new director and new actor.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:53 PM
Mr Parker

Let me ask you this Mr. Parker, If this film flops will you be at all surprised if Raimi and MaGuire return? [/B]

Mcgurie yes cause he would be too old by then.Raimi? No.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 04:56 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Mr Parker
for what its worth Bruce,I believe you.I know you pretty well,your a pretty mature poster and person and dont seem to be the type that would make something up like this for attention like others would. wink

thanks..

Mcgurie yes cause he would be too old by then.Raimi? No.

despite all the rumors and stuff, who would you personally want to see replace maquire and dunst?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 08:25 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wow..........Mr Parker knows how to get his post count up.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 05:36 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

not my fault nobody posted in between from sunday to monday and Bruce,I know they wont cast him cause he is unheard of but for Parker,someone I think would be great in that role would be David Lasher who used to be on Blossom,he's a very good actor and like I said earlier,from what I saw of Efrons amazing performance in Hairspray,I would really like him as well as long as he dyed his hair black like he did in that movie.

Cant really think of anybody at the moment for Mary Jane but I would love to see Sarah Michelle Geller as Gwen Stacy.I look at her and I say-Thats Gwen Stacy.What was really pleasing to me was I said that before I knew Gwen was going to be in sm3 a long time ago that she would be great in that role and then when it was confirmed that she WOULD be in sm3, I saw at other message boards that she was the choice of many others as well which I thought was pretty cool. cool

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 05:31 PM
Mindset

not my fault nobody posted in between from sunday to monday and Bruce,I know they wont cast him cause he is unheard of but for Parker,someone I think would be great in that role would be David Lasher who used to be on Blossom,he's a very good actor and like I said earlier,from what I saw of Efrons amazing performance in Hairspray,I would really like him as well as long as he dyed his hair black like he did in that movie.

Cant really think of anybody at the moment for Mary Jane but I would love to see Sarah Michelle Geller as Gwen Stacy.I look at her and I say-Thats Gwen Stacy.What was really pleasing to me was I said that before I knew Gwen was going to be in sm3 a long time ago that she would be great in that role and then when it was confirmed that she WOULD be in sm3, I saw at other message boards that she was the choice of many others as well which I thought was pretty cool. cool
David Lascher is almost 40.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 08:37 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote