KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Let's just say he was activated nearby the building and then he kind of stumbled upon this part. Sort of built in programing?)

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:23 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

~ok~

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 03:31 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

heather silently made her way to the beach. "i wonder how i'll get to him..." she said trying to think of how to get there.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 12:17 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

trian sat back looking at the sun and the feeling it hot rays of heat.lie had been like a bike ride for her.seens her mother had a ton of money.her cat mid-night just jumped around the feild playing with the mice.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:28 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Bladerunner eyed the frost covered intercom listening to the voice. It sounded familar alright..but how..? He was starting to already have a few questions waiting for the machine to respond. "W..who are you? Where am I?" Bladerunner turned slowly taking in his sorroundings once again trying to find the source of the voice.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 02:32 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blood_Flower
Everything Inside Screams

[ Now you say it, Darth? Alright then my character went to earth BEFORE Goku arrived. After a couple of years later, there wasn't any response, so there that's when goku goes to earth the same day Plant Vegeta is destroyed. So basically Goku doesn't exist now, and Jiisu is in planet earth. ]

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 07:31 PM
Blood_Flower is currently offline Click here to Send Blood_Flower a Private Message Find more posts by Blood_Flower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

"How could he do that."Lana asked herself as she tried to follow him but it was pointless as he flew from out of her sight in a matter of seconds. Soon after a crowd began to gather in the middle of the square as two men were arguing. As Lana got closer she could hear what they were actually saying. "What makes you think you should get the last sign up spot for the tournement." A well built man yelled. "My power level is twice as strong as yours." A short weaker looking man said. "Yeah right you couldn't even compare to 1 tenth of my power." The man said. As he fired a weak energy ball that the shorter man was able to dodge and the ball hit Lana directly but after the smoke cleared Lana stood there unharmed. The crowd looked on in shock. "How could a woman take my best attack."The man said as everyone looked at her. "Well take this." He added as he fired numerous ones at her but they all did failed to do any damage. "Stop it tickles."Lana yelled laughing as the balls continued to hit her. " I guess it's time I hit her with the Iron fist." The man said launching at Lana but she just stood there as the man hit her head on and when he did he fell to the ground apparantly the move backfired on him. "I'm so sorry mister." Lana said as everyone looked at her in amazement. " I think you are best suited for this tournement. The shorter man said as he handed her the sign up sheet and scurried away. After signing up Lana walked away not knowing that she was being followed.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:10 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

He walked up to the sign up desk. Rioko pushed his glasses higher up. The sun glared on them and prevented anyone from seeing his eyes. He signed up. "U sure u wanna do this kid?" the tournament official asked, eyeing him. "I'll manage" Rioko said. "Alright....Plato Rioko" the official said. "You can head into the preliminaries area if you want"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 09:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~you'eron earth now?~
----------Lana---------
you continue walking thinking about the tournament and what you might find out there you then hear something and look behind you. you turn just in time to see someone jump behind a trash can.

--------------------Heather--------------
You loo at the beach imagiing the waves as they ccrash against the beach you then statrt to notice something small and rather slow aproaching you it seemed rather big you soon notice it is a Turtle! it comes up snd stops at the shore line.

----------------------------BladeRunner--------------
"You're name is Android***(you decide) COde Name BladeRunner. You are at the RedRibbon Amy base!...I am Dr. Gero you're creator and master!" he small man with bushy hair comes out of a door behind you and continues talking. "Youe were created to put an end to noe named Goku Search you're programming for his file..."

~and yes Goku exists~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 14th, 2005 10:37 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

heather walked up to the turtle."have you heard of master roshi?" she asked him. the turtle nodded, "can you take me to him please?" she asked him. he nodded and she got on. they made their way to master roshi's island.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 12:26 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

-----Heatyher------------
you soon as you are in the icean for a while you discover a tiny island wth pink wals and 'Kame house' printed on the side, it did notlooklike much.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:33 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Before the tournament, Rioko attempted to find the crane school. He needed to learn a new technique. He headed to master Crane's domain

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 01:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Bladerunner listened to the man drabble on about him being an android and master..wait he didn't have a master. If he did it wouldn't be this fool. Supressing the urge to kill the man he played along. Scanning his supposed program he found the profile. Bladerunner's eyes widen just slightly. "This Goku..are you sure I am capable of killing such a thing?" (I'll go with Android 21)

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 02:21 PM
Nyria
The Slayer

"What do you want?" Lana asked somewhat caught off guard. " If you dont want them to find you come with me." A young boy around her age quickly said. " Who's them." Lana asked confused. "The people who want you back under thier control." He answered looking around. "You mean my creator." "Something like that just come with me." Unsure of what to do Lana decided to follow the young man.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 08:13 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

----------------------Rioko-----------------------
You come to the ocean you hear that The Crane Hermits island is off this way. But how to get there you could swim but it would tak ea while...
--------------------BladeRunner-------------------
"OF COURSE YOU CAN!!!!...I created you!" he moved over to him. "I can train you to become nearly unstoppable!' he smiled and looked away!"And soon my dream shall be reised!" ( can't it is already taken Cell is technically 21 and I would prefer you go before 12 so it would make sene to the time)

----------------------Lana--------------------
You follow him he seems to be leading you to a very large builing labeled in big red leters surrounded by a large bow saying 'RRA'. "This...is home..." you seem confused for a moment he then looks at you a very sad look on his face. "This is where you and my self were made!...My name is Malak Kirrinn..I used to be human but they ran tests on me and now I am not sure what I am.......I got word that they were planning on 'shutting me down' and erase my memory so i escaped..I think they experimented on you also..." he looked down at the ground ot seemed that he was crying. ( please do not make plot changes like that that is not you're character if you must pm me for aproval)

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:23 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(Gah sorry. x.X Alright 12 sounds good.) He remained lax and facial features unmoving. The man had spoke of making him unstoppable that had caught his attention. "When does this training commence Dr.Gero? I can't wait to face this monkey saiyan in a fight." His facial features remained calm but he was planning on the inside.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:43 PM
DarkDethbringer

---------------BladeRunner-------------
"Imediately!" if you wopuld please follow me into the training facilities!" he left the room as you follow him into a large rom with a large mirror in it "Ok now for basics!" he left the room and then the room changd into a large feild.He sent some small Robots inot the room flying about "You should know what to do!" a voice said from the intercomm.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:50 PM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Bladerunner scanned the small robots incircling the field. He didn't say anything just slowly moved his arms into a T formation. A almost untraceable shink was heard as two blades erupted from his wrists. Red hair slowly trailing down he waited for the right moment. He couldn't fly..might as well try. Shutting his eyes he crouched and leapt. He almost felt weightless until he opened his eyes. Seemed the robots weren't going to give him time to enjoy flying. Curving into a slight arc he brought both blades across the first robot watching it explode. One hit that was easy! Seeming to disappear in the cloud of black smoke another robot seemed to explode out of thin air.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:54 PM
DarkDethbringer

----------------BladeRunner------------------
"Good...good...now to test you're new abilities! launch an energy wave!" he said laughing maniacley as 5 more bots come out (wait for gero to tell you to do an ability befotre doing it oh and 12 is taken you can have 11 though...)

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 09:59 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Rioko stood looking at the ocean. "How the hell do I get there?" he said to himself. Then he saw it, a slow moving giant sea turtle. "You there," he said "take me to this island" he said pointing. "Why should I?" the turtle asked. Thinking quickly he said "There is a debate going on wether to legalize turtle soup...I'm here to defend the great creatures of the sea." At this the turtle said, "Ok i'll take you right there!"

Once Rioko was there, he approached the crane master. "I wish to learn some of your techniques."

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 15th, 2005 11:17 PM