KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga

DARKS DragonBall Z RPG:The Narrik Saga
Started by: DarkDethbringer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (75): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

once heather was there she approached the house..."not very much of a house..." as she was going to finish her sentence an old man came out of the house. "well who are you?" she asked the man contently.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 12:37 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

-------------------Heather-----------------
"I am Mastre Roshi!" He was wearing sunglasses that covered his eyes. "And justw who are you!?"
-----------------Rioko------------------------
"Good...good..."He smiled at his progress, "Now to teach you the multi form tech!" he stood infront of you and you noticed that there were a bunch of him surrounding you! they all winded up for a Dodonpa.

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:02 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"Oh no" Rioko said as he saw the multi form for the first time. He hesitated. "I doubt i'll have enough energy to shoot the dodonpa more than three times. Oh well he said as he shot at one form

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 01:35 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

trina- i go to that plante earth"
mother-"no. who do you know there."
trina-i'm going one way or another"
walks out and slams the door

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 03:22 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

(11 alright. Lmao.) Staying in thin air it seemed he brought both blades together seeing the bots approach. "Die.." His arms felt like static electricity as a red blast erupted incasing the group of bots each one exploding resulting in somewhat of a chain shaking a few parts of the building.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 04:13 PM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Heather Strife
Wanted Nin

"the names heather i'm here to train with you so lets get started!" she said to him.

omg I love this thanks Kal of Krypton! your the best!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 05:02 PM
Heather Strife is currently offline Click here to Send Heather Strife a Private Message Find more posts by Heather Strife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

" This is where I was created? But how and why?" Lana asked also sounding depressed.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:03 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Faust was walking down the street when he saw a couple of people running down a street towards a small explosion or something. Faust was too curious on to knowing who might caused the explosion, obviously it was no ordinary blast. Faust made his way there, noticing a woman taking all the shots of a man throwing alot of blasts at her. Faust looked at the man run away after she was unaffected by the man. He was interested on how she just giggled, when the blast hit her. Suddenly a paper flier was in the air and landed next to him, as he picked it up. It read " Tournament in 2 Days! " He was interested on seeing other new upcoming people, maybe these humans were good enough to take him down, Faust smiled gently and noticed a sign-up sheet. As he started walking pass the streets and to the sign up sheet. He looked at the man and then the man was in shock, on how big he was. " You sure you want to sign up? There's alot of people here that look stronger then you think.. " Faust didn't look up, he just signed his name on the paper and then walked away.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 08:58 PM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

~yo Roo I did not aprove you're profile go look at the sign up forum!~
-----------------Rioko----------------
The blast goes throgh the replica and off into trhe distants the images fade and you see the real Crane Hermit. "Now you try! The key is to move as fast as you can leaving a Marage of you're self!" he smiled again evilly.
-------------------BladeRunner--------------------
"Good! now launch an energy explosian from you're palm by yelling Power Blitz!" The frost covered inter com said to you.
------------------Heather------------------
"You seem to have potential...Come with me..." he led you aroound and you see a small patch of dirtt. "I need you to do 150 push ups! BEGIN!!" he said still watching you.

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 16th, 2005 10:36 PM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Bladerunner remained mid-air looking around for a target bot. Sensors activating he seemed to be in slow motion doing a complete backflip as the bot's charge failed. Heading the man's demans he slowly threw his hand back sending it foreward. "Power Blitz!" A charged red electric blast erupted from his arm connecting with the bot.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 12:36 AM
Mannequin Sin is currently offline Click here to Send Mannequin Sin a Private Message Find more posts by Mannequin Sin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

-----BladeRunner-----------
"Very good! You will be able to take on that Goku punk very soon!" The speaker bzvped and buzzed as he spoke but you understodd waht he was saying. "Now! You already know how to use you're internal computer and to scan power levels! One little treat i sno one can sense you're energy! But there are a few things left to do! use you're inside computer to activate you're nergy feild which will repell enemies giving you a chance to opwer up and such!now do i against these asault droids!" as he said this a bunch of larger androids that looked very good on defense came to him.

--------------------Lana---------------
"Yes...Atleast I beileve so..........." he looked up. "The world tournament is going to start in a few weeks and I think my internal memory banks is telling me to go there...maybe you should also....."

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 01:32 AM
DarkDethbringer

~oh and everyone who does not have one go to the sign up forum and posta a back staory!~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 03:44 AM
Mannequin Sin
Ninjas, yo.

Landing lightly on the ground he noticed the defence droids seem to move on boosters as they circled. Crossing his arms over his chest he yelled. "Shield on!" A powered red energy shield kicked up the ground below him along with sending the large defence droids into the wall.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:01 PM
DarkDethbringer

--------------BladeRunner----------------
"Very good!now you have one special unique secret special move I programmed inot you'e body perform it and lets see what happens!"~thius move is of you're choice must be within reson~

well for now at least,

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:20 PM
Quincy
Debaser

It took Rioko a decently long time to move fast enough to leave mirages. Finally he could create 4 replicas. "So Master Crane, which one am I?"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:38 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gameboy
goku

i will be goku

super smash bros. melee

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:52 PM
gameboy is currently offline Click here to Send gameboy a Private Message Find more posts by gameboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

???

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:57 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

apparently u can't be existing characters. and did u new dudes sign up?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:58 PM
sayiamon
I'm back! Did ya miss me?

Yes. I Think.... How do you do it?

Last edited by sayiamon on Sep 17th, 2005 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 05:59 PM
sayiamon is currently offline Click here to Send sayiamon a Private Message Find more posts by sayiamon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

over at the rpg sign up thread. and u gotta get approved by the dude who hosts this thing.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 17th, 2005 06:05 PM