KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"But Angel my thanks is not enough i have to repay you even if you refuse my pride and honor would not let me i can not stop until i repay you for what you did."[Kenta heart was beating faster then usual it may have been from the ship full of the things that attacked him or it was because of the speech he said to X.What ever it was made him feel weird but it was a good weird it made his body tingle.]"What happen to the world?and were are we?"[kenta thought this was the two biggest questions he had to ask.He only hoped the group had the answers that he so badly needed.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:34 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"I don't know what happened to this place but we are in the Island World,"She said and smled. "It would also be wise if you didn't ask further questions to what has happened here,"She whispered to Kent. "It will upset Akino,"She added. She pointed showing him Akino. She sighed at looked at the ship crossing her arms. She remained staring at the ship.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:43 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

Natasha frowned, "I-- I...." She couldn't think of what to say before lifting her bow and using an arrow, pulling it back and firing, hitting one of the lost souls. "I got one..?" She said to herself.

She looked at the othes from undeer her hood. She took out another arrow and aimed again, not firing again, just waiting. Her tail flutteed slowly behind her, swaying gently.

(Is this right?)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:48 PM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta was going to ask what happened to Akino but he did not.He would take the Angel's advise and not say anything it would be best for him to just to let it unfold as it should.He looked at Akino and then at the angel were they just going to let the things take them or even worst kill them.This was pounding hard on kenta's mind but he still did not speak instead he would try to find out if any one new what this amulet belong to.Kenta slowly pulled it out and examine it he did not have a chance to when he found it do to the things attacking him.It looked cool and he liked he might even want to keep it if no one knew who it belong to.]"Angel do you know who this belongs to?"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 04:57 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X studied it. It was beautiful and it shined. She couldn't risit to touch it. She rubbed her fingers over it. She smiled at its smooth surface but it was cooled. "No I don't but its really nice,"She said with awe. She removed her hand and laughed. "Its not anything I remember seeing....well i really don't remember anything in my life,"She said sadly and looked down. She frowned and sat down on the black sand that felt cold. She starte to drawing in it closing her eyes. She turned and opened her eyes seing lost souls comming out. She stood up quickly and ran at one kicking it and it disappeared. "Thats one,"She said. She grabbed sand and threw it at another one but it didn't bother it. She smashed her fist in it and it disappeared. "Thats 2,"She said. Lots more came out towards her and the rest. She was being pulled to the ground by them because there were to many. "Uh alittle help here!"She called out before disappearing. Her heart beat faster because she was somewhat scared. There was complete blackness around her and she couldn't get out of the mass of Lost souls. She smiled and started twisting and turning to get on her back. She started to flap
her wings real hard getting away from them. She ran and stood by Kenta. "You ready?"She asked as more appeared.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:09 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta did not know if he was ready for this.He had never fought these things and did not know if he could but something in him made him feel like helping Angel fight the creatures.He would repay Angel and and this was a start he pulled up his fist in a fighting position and ran at the lost souls with out any more hesitation.He was going to beat them all so Angel would not have to fight anymore.Kenta ran at top speed and jump putting one of his feet in the dead center of one of the lost souls.as it disappeared he punched another and another but there were to many and the were coming fast and faster.He need more strength but how?as he thought this he became surrounded and he was taken down in a dog pile type fashion.Kenta did not know what to do but something inside him told him to pull out the amulet.When he did this he became a gorilla started to toss the lost souls around with great ease.Kenta started to pound his fist on his chest and growled fiercely.When he was down he had taken most of the lost souls out and only a few remained.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:26 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X fell back on the ground in great shock. She looked at The Gorilla in fear. "Is that....Kenta?"She asked herself slidding back. A lost sould came up to her and X punched it still shocked. She was tired now after breaking free. She looked at the ship again then at th Gorilla. "Kenta?"She said again. She got up and slice through the rest of the lost souls. She was panting and found enough courage in her to find out for herself. She walked to the Gorilla and smiled. "Good job,"She said. "Thats was...amazing,"She said and closed her eyes. She sighed a bit of relief.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 05:51 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[The gralla that was Kenta looked at Angel confused And then let out anther roar and started to pound on his chest again.As he did this he canged back into his humen body loooking even more confused.Kenta looked at angel and notice she was tired He was still confused about being a gorilla but he did not care about anthing but Angel and her well being.]"are you ok Angel?Did the hurt you in any way?"[Kenta said this ready to do anything to make her feel better.He started to let his mind travel back to When he was a gorilla it was the best feeling of his life and he want the feeling again.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 06:05 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~I'm back. But only for a little while. This may be a little late. Recap, anyone?~

Tim opened his bottle and a plume of smoke gushed out.

"This is rather strange," he thought to himself.

As the smoke started to settle, Prince Timothy saw a very large, very menacing creature. He had never seen anything like it before. It had the wings of a dragon, the mane of a lion, the scales of a lizard and the head of bear. He also was breathing some kind of dark fire out of it's mouth.

Timothy couldn't do anything but stare and wonder how such a gigantic creature could be in such a small object.

"Must be the magic the elder man was speaking of," he said out loud.

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 08:24 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X gave him a friendly hugged. "O good!"She said smiling. "Your...ok"She said backing up. She felt happy and sad at the same time. Happy that Kenta was alright sad that she had saw what happened. She walked away sadness overcomming her but she didn't show it. She stood by the water. She looked at the ship scared, hoping that this wasn't trouble.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 10:45 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta Blushed when he got the hug from Angel.He tried to stop blushing but he could not he got hugged by an angel and he was really happy. Then it stop Just as fast as it came when Angel walked to the water.Kenta know she was sad and went to comfort her as best he could.]"Are you ok Angel?I do not like to see you sad."[Kenta really did not like to See angel sad it was just a bad feeling that came over him.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 10:58 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"its nothing important,"She said turning to Kenta. She saw his face a gigled making herself smile. She glanced at the ship again. "Could this be more trouble?"She asked Kenta. Her kimono blew hard and her face went in her face. The cold air sent chills burning her face red. She used her wings to protect Kenta from the wind and then relaxed her wings when th wind stopped. "Im just worried,"She said looking down. She fforced at smile and looked around.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:04 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"At first I was worried to but I Like being here now even with the dangers.I have a lot of things to be happy for right now I met a Angel and i turned into a gorilla and beat up those things."[Kenta said this tring to keep Angels spirits up.In all honesty he was scared to the ship was drawing ever closer and he did not know what fate await them.Kenta pushed the thought of him dieing out his head he was going to protect Angel and Would repay her for helping him.]"and besides nothing is going to hurt you while I am with you so cheer up OK!"

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:17 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked down and coughed. She was catching a usual cold as always. She started sneezing but ignored it. "you're right,"She said and smiled. "Theres nothing to worry about,"She said. She looked at the ship one more falling in a trance. She couldn't get her eyes off of it because she was thinking about who...or what it is. Her hair continued tossing in her face.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:22 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"are you cold Angel?you want me to find something to keep you warm?"[Kenta started to look around for a shelter or hut or something that might hold a cover or something to keep Angel warm.He still got the feeling that angel was not happy and He wanted to change that but how.Then Kenta looked at the ship he to found it hard to look away from it.]"There must be a lot of cretures on that ship Angel but I think we can beat them."

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:33 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked at Kenta. "Thats what i'm sure of but...it could just be help...i don't know,"She said calmly. She used her wings and wrapped them around her to keep her warm and hide her sadness from Kenta too. She had her arms crossed. She closed her eyes meditating. It felt warm and nice but she fell in a trance meditating not noticing the warmth. She didn't nor sneeze. This meditating kept her calm. It took much practice to do this. She looked around in her mind finding herself meditating there to. Her face became the normal color and her wings uncovered her. It revealed her calm sleeping face and she stood staight and still. Still meditating.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:44 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta did not disturb Angel as she mediate he just looked at her not taking his eyes from her.He still was amazed by her wings they were beautiful and he liked to look at them he reached out to touch one it felt warm and he liked it. He snatched his hand back fast he did not know if he was allowed to touch her wings.He calmed down and then sat down and pulled out his amulet was this the reason he could turn into a gorilla.Maybe he could change into anther animal but what animal should he try to change into a tiger or a bear no he would try to change into a puppy.Kenta chose this animal because it was small and he liked puppies.He concentrated his hardest and when he opened his eyes he was a puppy.He ran around and started to bark in a little voice.]

Old Post Dec 9th, 2006 11:57 PM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X came out her meditating completly calm. Her eyes fixed on the puppy scattering around. She smiled. The wind died down alittle while and it remained cold but still felt better. She ran to the puppy. "awwwww,"She said picking it up and hugged it and rubbed it kepping it warm. "Well aren't you the cutest thing ever!"She said still awed. She noticed it was Kenta and winked at the dog. "Thats real nice and cute Kenta,"She said still petting the puppy in her arms.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:03 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[The puppy that was Kenta bark happily and licked The face of Angel as she said he was cute.He licked her face some more and the jumped out of her hug and turned back into a human.Turning to face Angel He smiled at her and then looked at the amulet this thing was the best and he cheered up Angel or that is what he thought.]"Angel I want to know how it is to fly so I was wondering if you would fly with me around the island?What do you say?"[Kenta wanted to feel the wind as he flew though it and he wanted to test his powers some more.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:15 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X smiled and nodded. "you can turn into animals with that amulet..."She stated. "Thats so cool,"She said almost shouting. She laughed. "Yeah uh lets make it quick if yoo don't mind,"She said spreading her wings and flappin into the air and waited. She looked down at Kenta.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:22 AM