KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Divided

The Divided
Started by: Silent_Dreams

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"being an angel was cool"[Kenta said this under his breath and when he looked up it confirmed it Angel was really beautiful He blushed thing about it but then he turned into a falcon and shot into the sky and then came to the same level with Angel.He flapped his wings and started to fly higher and higher into the sky.Kenta thought this was the best feeling ever and was happy to be there all thanks to the amulet.He was high in the sky now close to the clouds now he looked around for Angel to see if she fallowed him.Kenta tried to speak put all that came out was the sound of a bird.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:43 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(omg!...i got to go...take care)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 12:45 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

Prince Timothy's monster was breathing fire all over the ship. It was amazingly fast for it's size. He looked at X and the guy.

"I do beg your pardon, but seeing as there are many vicious little trogs attacking us on that gigantic ship, I am going to have to ask for the both your help."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:05 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X came at a hault and smashed into the ground. She rubbed her back. "Oww...yes sir,"She said politly. She stood up and stood by Tim. "sorry Kenta,"She said sadly. She looked at them. "whats on that ship Sir again?"She asked.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:09 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[The Falcon that was Kenta flew downwords with great speed but covered when he was a few feet from the ground.He then turned into a human once more and looked at Angel and at the guy she called Sir.He did not know why but he would never call him thathe would make sure of that..Kenta walked over to Angel and stood next to her.]"how can I help?I don't know any animals big enough to take out a ship that size excepted a whale."

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:24 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Big O
The Original O

"They're called lost souls," he said to her, helping her off the ground.

He looked at the new kid.

"I will ask you to introduce yourself to our little group when this is all over," he asked the boy.

He seemed frightened by what was going on.

"If you're here, I presume that the elder man presented you with a choice of rather strange objects? They are made just for situations like this."

The dragon that came out of Prince Tim's bottle flew over head, still blowing fire.

"Come now," he said to the boy. "Follow me. I'll get you safe until this is all over."

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:25 AM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

"No I will stay and fight with Angel"[Kenta was not going to leave the fight and he was not going to leave Angel.He looked at the ship He could take it down he had faith in his new powers and he had faith in himself. He thought of animals that were big only thing that came to his mind was Prehistoric creatures and he did not know if he could turn into one of those.Kenta started to think of a dinosaur and a raptor came to his mind But He did not try to change into it he would wait and see what happens and try it when he really needed it.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:37 AM
The Big O
The Original O

Timothy was impressed with this young man's courage. He was not one to make someone do something that they did not want to do.

"Well good man, let's see what you can do," he said to guy and race off towards the ship. The magic dragon was still attacking the ship with it's fire. The good prince ran over to Akino.

"May I give you some assistance," he asked her with a smile on his face.

He really liked this girl. No matter how snippy she was to him. He was determined to win her over.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:47 AM
The Big O
The Original O

~I have to go. Be back tomorrow.~

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:35 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino stared at Tim. Normally in this situation, she wouldn't give help, but since this was her island she decided to help. She took out her staff and pointed it at the ship.
"Meteor shower." she said as meteors came crashing down on the mighty ship. She was proud that she was the first to learn a very powerful technique before others.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 05:51 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

"how do you know that wasn't a 'bad' ship?"She asked crossing her arms looking at Akino. She laughed. "Thats was awesome!"She said throwing her fist in the air like a cheer. She looked at Kenta and smiled. "im fine,"She said and turned to Tim. "Hey Tim.....what powers can you do?"She asked for the first time not saying 'sir'.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 01:24 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta started to walk away from the group and headed deeper into the island .He had to see just how good he was with his powers he had only had turned into three animals and the others created dragons and made meteors fall from the sky. This made Kenta want to step up his game so to speak he was not going to just be there to get in the way he was going to fight and help.Kenta was now surrounded by trees and bushes. Then the thought came back into his mind a dinosaur]"that is what I need to be a dinosaur but which one?"[Kenta said this in a low tone talking to himself.thinking to himself (I have to think of a big dinosaur maybe a T-Rex thats big enough right?)Kenta then closed his eyes and thought hard about a picture of a T-Rex he had seen in a museum he had went to.When he finally opened his eyes he was still human maybe he could not become dinosaurs but he would try it a few more times be for he would go back.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 04:20 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Kyle watched Akino from a distance, sure there were Lost Souls, but he yerned to tell her the truth, just to end her suffering. He sat on the bridge and held up his key. He would unlock the doors to other world, he would protect everyone. He held up the key, carefully aimed it at the ship, and fired. In the air was, what looked like, a firework. But it wasn't. It was fire, and it headed straight towards the bow of the ship. It took him a while to noticed that his key made a loud 'bang' when he fired it, so everyone was looking at him.
"Great...." he mumbled.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 06:23 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Akino turned her head in the direction of the firework sound. She saw a young man sit on the bridge, her bridge. Normally she would go yell at him, but she decided not to. Instead she got up and prepared for a rough fight. The ship was so close, she could see every detail of the ancient ship. Small boats dropped in the water with at least 20 Lost Souls in each one. The water was filled with small boats coming onto shore.

"Hey!" she yelled loud enough for everyone to hear "They're here! Now lets fight!!" she yelled and shot some ice at them. She managed to freeze two in one attack.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:44 PM
The Big O
The Original O

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jenny_Bug
"how do you know that wasn't a 'bad' ship?"She asked crossing her arms looking at Akino. She laughed. "Thats was awesome!"She said throwing her fist in the air like a cheer. She looked at Kenta and smiled. "im fine,"She said and turned to Tim. "Hey Tim.....what powers can you do?"She asked for the first time not saying 'sir'.

"You see that flying creature," he asked X. "That came from out of this bottle." He held up the glass bottle to show her.

Even he was still impressed with the bottle. The way it was designed gave him the impression that it was hand crafted. Somehow the handle was just the right size for his hand. The lid of it fit perfectly into place. It shimmered, even at this time of night.

The dragon creature blew fire right at some lost souls that made it on dry land. Then the sky lit up with the most wondrous of fireworks. Tim looked over at where they had come from. He saw a boy sitting on the bridge Akino was sitting on earlier.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:57 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[Kenta heard someone's voice and figured it was Akino because he had heard almost every one's voice accept hers. He closed his eyes thinking hard when he opened them he was flapping his wings he was a falcon again hovering off the ground. He started on a cover and sped up until he was high in the sky he seen the Ship and all the boats around it they were close and he had to help he flew as fast as he could and soon he was flying over the group. The falcon that was Kenta did not like the odds on the fight that was about to happen it was four of them verse well over a hundred lost souls. He flew down to the group and turned into a human again He looked over at Angel and then at Akino he was not going to sit back and let them fight by themselves so he thought of the gorilla again and when his eyes opened he was one again he pounded on his chest and let out a fierce roar.]

Old Post Dec 10th, 2006 11:58 PM
The Big O
The Original O

~People, I have to go again. I have to study for a final I have tomorrow. Cya.~

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:05 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

X looked at the bottle with awe. "Its so beautiful!!"She said. She snapped out of looking at the thing and turned to Kenta. She was scared alittle still by that form he held. She stepped back her foot landed in the water and the boats approached closer. She jumped forward after feeling the ice cold water. "I can't back down not when my friends are in danger,"She said spreading her wings. "Akino! I'm going out thre!"She shouted jumping in the air. "The bigger one i'm going to defeat and no one stop me!"She yelled. She flew staight at the ship.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:07 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

"No! Wait X!" she shouted, but was unaware of the Lost soul behind her.
---
"Akino." Kyle whispered and shot another 'firework' from his key. It hit the target without harming her. He jumped down from the bridge. Knowing that he was too far up, even before jumping, he held his key in front of him as he hit the ground. He pulled out the key unharmed.
---
Akino still wasn't aware that Kyle had just saved her life, again. Instead she was after X, dogging the Lost Souls that were trying to prevent her from going onto the ship. She was now in the icy cold water, but she couldn't feel it because she was so focused on saving X. Knowing that the water would get deep really fast, she had no choice but to jump up in the air and freeze the ocean. Now that it was frozen, she could run across it, but so could the Lost souls. She climbed an empty part of the ship to beat X to the King of Island Lost Souls.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:20 AM
Skunkette Love
Restricted

Account Restricted

(I'm lost now...)

Rewmac, you are a god..

Old Post Dec 11th, 2006 12:20 AM
Skunkette Love is currently offline Click here to Send Skunkette Love a Private Message Find more posts by Skunkette Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote