KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth and Seymour vs Kefka and Kuja

Sephiroth and Seymour vs Kefka and Kuja
Started by: DantevsKratos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
UltimaKuja
Kuja>Sephiroth Nuff Said

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Terryc250
.. In what way is it incorrect? If a bullet, or anything for that matter, was firing, it wouldn't make much of a difference if it was firing at you, or your peer. There is no difference in the difficulty level.

I guess a cop with body armor can survive Holy as well? Failed logic.

quote:
So.. his power is that he's stronger then someone? But what is he capable of doing now? That is the question.

Destroy all of existence maybe?
Something he did when he destroyed the crystal.
I don't see Sephiroth opening a portal to another dimension and destroying the crystal of all life.

quote:
It was the Jenova cells they were looking for, thats what transformed into Sephiroth, however after the events of AC, Jenova cells still exist on the planet, its only a matter of time before Sephiroth finds another way to restore himself.

Okay, so he can come back. So what? Does me make him uber powerful? No. Does it make him special? NO!

Maester Mika, Maester Seymour, Auron, Jyscal Guado, Yunalesca.... they all overcame death. Did they become uber powerful? Are they immortal? Did one summoner have the power to send them? Yes? K.

I want him to come back again myself. Then I can laugh at him when he gets owned by Cloud again.

quote:
Come on now, the FF9 party has little to no feats. Cloud could probably take on the FF9 party by himself.

I assume you base that off feats ONLY seen in the game? No? Well.....
You're just a bias little FFVII fan, and Picard would like to have a word with you...

(please log in to view the image)

Cloud would have trouble just going against Trance Zidane!

quote:
Too bad Kuja isn't Cloud, so Sephiroth wouldn't be arrogant against him.

Was talking about Cloud owning Sephiroth every time they fight.
I'm sorry your precious Sephiroth ain't as smart as Kuja, but its just a fact.

Its also a fact the Kuja can create things from memories.
Kuja: "I'm surprised you beat the 4 chaoses that I created from the crystals memory."

He said he could. He actually did. He can do it again.

Dont like it? Go complain to Square-Enix. So, you just admitted that Sephiroth is arrogant and will loose to Cloud. Okay, Kuja creates Cloud from Sephiroths memory.

Failing that, Kuja could just control all the heartless. Its already proven that Kuja can create and control monsters. This is taking place at the gates to KH after all.

quote:
No, nor did i see a funeral for Tifa's dad, but it still means he's most likely dead, after what Sephiroth did to him.

Cause Tifa's dad is an important character, just as important as Kuja.
Umm... no one cares about Tifa's dad?

I can't prove he lived.
You can't prove he died.
It don't have ANY impact on this thread. Can we drop it now?

quote:
Sephiroths memory is a greater memory then Kuja's, why do you think theres so many more fans of Sephiroth then their are of Kuja?

You know I meant about the CHARACTERS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE WORLD!

Kuja is gonna be remembered by an entire race.
Sephiroth is gonna be remembered by....? Who actually WANTS to remember Sephiroth? No one? K.

quote:
Did Garland restore himself? No? K.

Did Garland manage to prevent his will from fully dying? Yes? K.
Is Kuja stronger then Garland? Yes? K.

quote:
Actually its from the producers, not just me, this was stated in the RF

Morikawa also noted that, with Sephiroth's on-screen presence, he knew his final lines had to be done properly, and with input from the director, gave Sephiroth's iconic final words a sense that "he's not done yet".

Now tell me how this has an impact on the fight. It don't? K.

Sephiroth come back = Cloud owns him again = Happy me.
Just gives me more reason to laugh at hard-core Sephiroth fans.

quote:
Well we don't actually see every single person Sephiroth has killed, but using common sense, if he has a sword and can kill people with it, whats to say he cannot decapitate anyone? Nothing at all.

Normal person = Yes, they are normal little humans with no power.
Kuja = No, superior lifeform capable of destroying worlds, creating portals to other dimensions and teleporting people at will.

Note how I did NOT say "Blow up".

quote:
You're talking nonsense, how would Kefka poison Sephiroth? No answer? K.

Easy way: Cast bio? o.O
Hard way: Break a poisonous potion open after Sephiroth impales him?

I'm just stating something that CAN happen, its not like it my hard-core way of winning. lol.

quote:
But if you have a strong will as in you can actually will yourself to life, and prevent yourself from dying, now THAT is a strong will.

FFIX REALLY goes on long enough after the events of crystal world.
As I recall it took Sephiroth 5 years the first time?

And he don't prevent himself from dying. If he could he would of just recovered after omnislash. While he might not "die", he definitely can't be considered "alive".

quote:
Kuja has done nothing special with his TK.

Like he really needed to.

Anyway.
Sephiroth has no known defense against being teleported? No? K, Kuja wins by teleporting Sephiroth away.
Now all thats left is for Kuja to Kill Seymour, so many ways..... so much time.

AquaXKuja - Match made in heaven?

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:36 AM
UltimaKuja is currently offline Click here to Send UltimaKuja a Private Message Find more posts by UltimaKuja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Originally posted by UltimaKuja
I guess a cop with body armor can survive Holy as well? Failed logic.
[/color]

What? You're not making any sense.

quote:

Destroy all of existence maybe?
Something he did when he destroyed the crystal.
I don't see Sephiroth opening a portal to another dimension and destroying the crystal of all life.

And what durability feats does the crystal have?

Kuja cannot destroy all of existance under his own power rofl.

quote:

Okay, so he can come back. So what? Does me make him uber powerful? No. Does it make him special? NO!

Maester Mika, Maester Seymour, Auron, Jyscal Guado, Yunalesca.... they all overcame death. Did they become uber powerful? Are they immortal? Did one summoner have the power to send them? Yes? K.

Umm, you know i'm just correcting you, i never said Sephiroth is powerful BECAUSE he is in a way immoirtal. He's powerful becauase of his abilities.

quote:

I want him to come back again myself. Then I can laugh at him when he gets owned by Cloud again.

Atleast he can come back unlike someone.
quote:

I assume you base that off feats ONLY seen in the game? No? Well.....
You're just a bias little FFVII fan, and Picard would like to have a word with you...

I base it off feats, yes.

And wow, very mature. How old are you?

quote:

Cloud would have trouble just going against Trance Zidane!

umm no.. Zidane has zero feats to put him even close to Clouds level.

quote:

[color=purple]Was talking about Cloud owning Sephiroth every time they fight.
I'm sorry your precious Sephiroth ain't as smart as Kuja, but its just a fact.

Umm Cloud wasn't owning Sephiroth in the AC fight, did you even watch it? He won via PIS-slash, Sephiroth didn't use any of his powers and was toying with him, and still was owning him. Sephiroth > Cloud, thats fact.

quote:

Its also a fact the Kuja can create things from memories.
Kuja: "I'm surprised you beat the 4 chaoses that I created from the crystals memory."

He said he could. He actually did. He can do it again.

Dont like it? Go complain to Square-Enix. So, you just admitted that Sephiroth is arrogant and will loose to Cloud. Okay, Kuja creates Cloud from Sephiroths memory.

Failing that, Kuja could just control all the heartless. Its already proven that Kuja can create and control monsters. This is taking place at the gates to KH after all.

Please show me Kuja creating something from a living beings memory INSTANTLY, going by that logic Kuja can create a bunch of himself from Zidanes memory, hell he can create another Zidane from Daggars memory, lol fail.

I admit Sephiroth was arrogent to Cloud, because of his hatred for him.

And unless you show me Kuja being able to create things from a living beings memory, INSTANTLY, your point is moot.

quote:

Cause Tifa's dad is an important character, just as important as Kuja.
Umm... no one cares about Tifa's dad?

I can't prove he lived.
You can't prove he died.
It don't have ANY impact on this thread. Can we drop it now?

Thats irrelevent, i'm just saying just because we don't see a funeral or it isn't directly stated, its common sense that he died because theres nothing that suggests he survived.

quote:

You know I meant about the CHARACTERS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE WORLD!

Kuja is gonna be remembered by an entire race.
Sephiroth is gonna be remembered by....? Who actually WANTS to remember Sephiroth? No one? K.

What relevence is this anyway? Kuja is going to be remembered by a race?

Even before the events of FF7, Sephiroth was a renowned as a famous war hero.
quote:

Did Garland manage to prevent his will from fully dying? Yes? K.
Is Kuja stronger then Garland? Yes? K.

... Huh? So let me get this straight, you think because Kuja is stronger, he will have every ability then anyone who is weaker then him? Going by that logic, since Hulk is stronger then the Flash, that would make the Hulk faster then Flash?

Again Will and Power are two seperate things.

quote:

Now tell me how this has an impact on the fight. It don't? K.

Sephiroth come back = Cloud owns him again = Happy me.
Just gives me more reason to laugh at hard-core Sephiroth fans.

... Can you stop acting like a 10 year old? I'm merely just replying to your comments. I can go to every single one of your reply like this one, and the previous one and say "How does this impact the fight", but its ridiculous.

quote:

Normal person = Yes, they are normal little humans with no power.
Kuja = No, superior lifeform capable of destroying worlds, creating portals to other dimensions and teleporting people at will.

Note how I did NOT say "Blow up".

What???? Dude, are you even reading my posts?

You said Sephiroth has never decapitated anyone, and that was my response.

quote:

Easy way: Cast bio? o.O
Hard way: Break a poisonous potion open after Sephiroth impales him?

I'm just stating something that CAN happen, its not like it my hard-core way of winning. lol.

Umm yeah that would never happen.

quote:

FFIX REALLY goes on long enough after the events of crystal world.
As I recall it took Sephiroth 5 years the first time?

And he don't prevent himself from dying. If he could he would of just recovered after omnislash. While he might not "die", he definitely can't be considered "alive".

Yeah but the thing is, Sephiroth has done it more then once, these guys have NOT, and nothing suggests that they will.

He doesn't totally die, his body is gone, but his conscience isn't dead.

quote:

Like he really needed to.

Anyway.
Sephiroth has no known defense against being teleported? No? K, Kuja wins by teleporting Sephiroth away.
Now all thats left is for Kuja to Kill Seymour, so many ways..... so much time.
[/B]

So theres no basis to claim he can.

Show me Kuja instantly teleporting someone. It probably wouldn't even work against Sephiroth he's far faster then anyone Kuja has fought, and would be behind him even before Kuja makes a gesture.

If it was a one on one fight, Sephiroth would take out Kuja.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 08:23 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UltimaKuja
Kuja>Sephiroth Nuff Said

And what durability feats does the crystal have?
Kuja cannot destroy all of existance under his own power rofl.

Never said he could.
I said that Sephiroth couldn't, even if he tried.
Kuja at least CAN get to the crystal.

quote:
He's powerful becauase of his abilities.

I'm not saying Sephiroth ain't powerful.
I'm saying Kuja is more powerful.
Kuja>Sephiroth.

quote:
Atleast he can come back unlike someone.

The real point is he needed to, because a weak arse Cloud owned Sephiroth in the reactor.

The fact he actually needed to shows just how weak Sephiroth was originally. Kuja was not originally anywhere near that weak.

quote:
umm no.. Zidane has zero feats to put him even close to Clouds level.

Cloud can't own Kuja, so I don't give a crap.

Cloud>Zidane or Zidane>Cloud..... really don't care.
Having said that, I still don't think Cloud was THAT much better then Zidane. w/e though.

quote:
Umm Cloud wasn't owning Sephiroth in the AC fight, did you even watch it? He won via PIS-slash, Sephiroth didn't use any of his powers and was toying with him, and still was owning him. Sephiroth > Cloud, thats fact.

I know Sephiroth is superior to Cloud. Its a simple fact, and yes I did watch AC.... multiple times.
It's also a fact that Sephiroth got OWNED by Cloud, even if it was by a pis attack.
It will probably be the same if Sephiroth comes back again.

Hence: Sephiroth gets owned by Cloud. Multiple times.

quote:
Please show me Kuja creating something from a living beings memory INSTANTLY, going by that logic Kuja can create a bunch of himself from Zidanes memory, hell he can create another Zidane from Daggars memory, lol fail.

Well, like it or not, Kuja can create things from memories. Dress it up how you like, its a FACT!

By your "lol, fail" logic I can say AC Sephiroth has no powers, based on the fact you don't see them in AC.
Naturally your argue that SE says he does. Well SE also says Kuja can, get over it.
Next your be saying that Kuja can't control monsters. >_>

quote:
And unless you show me Kuja being able to create things from a living beings memory, INSTANTLY, your point is moot.

I can't do that anymore then you can show me Sephiroth creating Kadaj.
My point ain't "moot" because he CAN do it. Its proven by the game its self, I don't have to prove s*** to you.

quote:
Thats irrelevent, i'm just saying just because we don't see a funeral or it isn't directly stated, its common sense that he died because theres nothing that suggests he survived.

I could point out hundreds of movies/shows where someone is presumed to die and don't.

Allow me say this so you can understand: It is never decisively stated if Kuja died or not.
So, unlike your hero Sephiroth. You can't even say "Kuja died" and be 100% sure (Unless you hate him)

quote:
Even before the events of FF7, Sephiroth was a renowned as a famous war hero.

.. .. .. ..
Well since this is now about stuff like this.
Even before the events for FF9, Kuja was;
The richest noble,
Owned the auction house,
Owned his own desert palace,
Owned his own dragon,
Owned his own airship, which is the strongest weapon in the game.

quote:
So let me get this straight, you think because Kuja is stronger, he will have every ability then anyone who is weaker then him? Going by that logic, since Hulk is stronger then the Flash, that would make the Hulk faster then Flash?

Stop making crap up.
Kujas will was to strong for Garland to control.
As far as other genomes were concerned "Master Garlands will is absolute."
If Kujas will is to strong for Garland to control, and Garlands will can survive after his corporal form is destroyed, then Kuja can as well.

quote:
Show me Kuja instantly teleporting someone. It probably wouldn't even work against Sephiroth he's far faster then anyone Kuja has fought, and would be behind him even before Kuja makes a gesture.

Its in the damn game.

"Probably wouldn't even work" Urrgh.... thats a rock-solid defense you got there.
Speed has nothing to do with it.
A) Sephiroth won't be expecting it.
B) Teleporting is not a projectile attack.

quote:

Kefka would like to have a word with you.

Kuja would cripple Sephiroth. Got it memorized?

quote:

Kuja would like to have a word with you too.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:27 AM
UltimaKuja is currently offline Click here to Send UltimaKuja a Private Message Find more posts by UltimaKuja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Never said he could.
I said that Sephiroth couldn't, even if he tried.
Kuja at least CAN get to the crystal.

I dont really care if Kuja can get to a crystal...
quote:

I'm not saying Sephiroth ain't powerful.
I'm saying Kuja is more powerful.
Kuja>Sephiroth.

Sephiroth is more powerful, more versatile.
Sephiroth > Kuja
In terms of versatility, speed, strength, etc.

quote:

The real point is he needed to, because a weak arse Cloud owned Sephiroth in the reactor.

That was Sephiroth while he was still a human, which is far weaker then the power/body he gained in AC.

quote:

The fact he actually needed to shows just how weak Sephiroth was originally. Kuja was not originally anywhere near that weak.

It doesn't really matter since that was just a flashback Sephiroth from years before the game even started, we're talking about the recent Sephiroth, he's got far more powerful.

quote:

Cloud can't own Kuja, so I don't give a crap.

And Zidane can't even come close to Sephiroth, so your logic here of Cloud beating Sephiroth is as fail as Zidane beating Kuja.

quote:
Cloud>Zidane or Zidane>Cloud..... really don't care.
Having said that, I still don't think Cloud was THAT much better then Zidane. w/e though.

Zidane is like Yuffie level.

quote:

I know Sephiroth is superior to Cloud. Its a simple fact, and yes I did watch AC.... multiple times.
It's also a fact that Sephiroth got OWNED by Cloud, even if it was by a pis attack.
It will probably be the same if Sephiroth comes back again.

Not if it was a realistic battle, and Sephiroth actually fought with the intent to kill.

But of course for plot reasons the producer would not allow that, and would probably through in another PIS event that would somehow cause Sephrioth to lose.

quote:

[color=purple]Well, like it or not, Kuja can create things from memories. Dress it up how you like, its a FACT!

Won't help him in his battle, because Kuja has never done anything like that to a living being (Sephiroth) and he has never done it instantly either.

quote:

By your "lol, fail" logic I can say AC Sephiroth has no powers, based on the fact you don't see them in AC.
Naturally your argue that SE says he does. Well SE also says Kuja can, get over it.
Next your be saying that Kuja can't control monsters. >_>

But its written in the guides from the creators, and its shown through his remnants, and in the FF7 storyline.

SE says Kuja can what? SE said Kuja can create things from a LIVING being's memory INSTANTLY? No they didn't.

quote:

I can't do that anymore then you can show me Sephiroth creating Kadaj.
My point ain't "moot" because he CAN do it. Its proven by the game its self, I don't have to prove s*** to you.

Actually it was stated in the ultimania that Sephiroth manifested them, so yeah, its fact that he created them.

It won't help him in a fight, because he can't do it instantly and he can't do it from living beings, so yes, your point is moot.

You don't have to prove s*** to me? Ok, concession accepted.

quote:

I could point out hundreds of movies/shows where someone is presumed to die and don't.

Yeah but the fact is they ended up living. If the scene where they ended up living was NOT included in the movie. then they would be considered DEAD. Just like Kuja. He doesn't have a scene where it shows him living now does it?

quote:

Allow me say this so you can understand: It is never decisively stated if Kuja died or not.
So, unlike your hero Sephiroth. You can't even say "Kuja died" and be 100% sure (Unless you hate him)

Unless it shows him surviving then sorry, but he's considered dead.

quote:
[color=purple].. .. .. ..
Well since this is now about stuff like this.
Even before the events for FF9, Kuja was;
The richest noble,
Owned the auction house,
Owned his own desert palace,
Owned his own dragon,
Owned his own airship, which is the strongest weapon in the game.

.. I don't really care what Kuja owns, or how much money he has..

quote:

[color=purple]
Stop making crap up.
Kujas will was to strong for Garland to control.
As far as other genomes were concerned "Master Garlands will is absolute."
If Kujas will is to strong for Garland to control, and Garlands will can survive after his corporal form is destroyed, then Kuja can as well.

Whats to say Garland survived on sheer willpower and its not just an ability he has?
Whats to say Garland controls the Genomes on sheer willpower and its not just an ability he has?
All of these things you're claiming is just assumption with no real evidence.

quote:

Its in the damn game.

"Probably wouldn't even work" Urrgh.... thats a rock-solid defense you got there.
Speed has nothing to do with it.
A) Sephiroth won't be expecting it.
B) Teleporting is not a projectile attack.

So if its shown in the game, then show me the video of it.

Kuja has never teleported anyone who is moving at fast speeds, or hell even avoid being teleported, if he could simply teleport people against their will he would've just teleported the party into a lava pit or something.

quote:

[color=purple]Kefka would like to have a word with you.

Kuja would cripple Sephiroth. Got it memorized?

If you have the time to post these irrelevent pointless videos, then find me a video of Kuja teleporting the partty against their will or moving around.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:13 AM
Terryc250 is currently offline Click here to Send Terryc250 a Private Message Find more posts by Terryc250 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

im sorry terry, but im putting my foot down. there is now way in HELL that sephiroth even at his strongest can HOPE to take on trance kuja. none whatsoever. its just the way it is. the THING is, ff-9 is on a very different power levels as far as story/phenomenon go than ff-7 ever was. its similar to ff-8, only bigger. even though sephiroth will still probably be cooler{in the minds of most}, but still, as far as power goes.....naah, everything{even conterparts like summons/airships/spells etc} are stronger by magnitudes in ff-9 when compared to ff-7.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:39 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

and btw, trance zidane is actually stronger than trance kuja, for those of you were paying attention to the story.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 07:41 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

What can Trance Kuja do to AC Sephiroth? Sephiroth has more abilities and is far faster and can basically stop anything Kuja can do to him.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:11 PM
UltimaKuja
Kuja>Sephiroth Nuff Said

I dont really care if Kuja can get to a crystal...

Well I DO care that Kuja has a feat that Sephiroth don't. DEAL WITH IT!

quote:
Sephiroth is more powerful, more versatile.
Sephiroth > Kuja
In terms of versatility, speed, strength, etc.

Key words are missing "In my opinion."

Kuja is more powerful. He destroyed a planet, killed all the protagonists, survived a point blank ultima (followed by a 1000foot fall), survived a direct attack from mutiple megaflare attacks AND opened a frigging portal to another dimension.

Has Sephiroth done ANY of the above? No? K.

quote:
That was Sephiroth while he was still a human, which is far weaker then the power/body he gained in AC.

Im simply stating how much of a weakling Sephiroth was at the beginning of FFVII, compared to Kuja at the begging of FFIX.

Don't like that fact? Go complain to SE.

quote:
And Zidane can't even come close to Sephiroth, so your logic here of Cloud beating Sephiroth is as fail as Zidane beating Kuja.

Yes, I know AC Sephiroth>Zidane.
Cloud will always be >Sephiroth, in any new game or movie related to them. Im not saying Cloud is superior to Sephiroth, but in the end it will always END the same.

"Zidane>Kuja" is failed, correct. Did I say that "Zidane>Kuja"? No? Mmk

quote:
Zidane is like Yuffie level.

Thats a baseless, factless speculation. You complain to me about doing this? I guess your exempt from that directive.

Trance Zidane is way above Yuffie.

quote:
Not if it was a realistic battle, and Sephiroth actually fought with the intent to kill.

You can't change how Sephiroth acts towards Cloud anymore then you can change the fact that Kuja>Sephiroth.

quote:
Won't help him in his battle, because Kuja has never done anything like that to a living being (Sephiroth) and he has never done it instantly either.

A memory is a memory. Weather it be a crystals memory or a persons.
You can't claim that he never did it instantly.

quote:
Yeah but the fact is they ended up living. If the scene where they ended up living was NOT included in the movie. then they would be considered DEAD. Just like Kuja. He doesn't have a scene where it shows him living now does it?

Informative, but hardly conclusive.
Why are you still going on about this? Do you really hate Kuja THAT much to push an irrelevant point to the thread?

You can't prove he dies! Please just accept this and move on. Can't you face that Kuja could have another feat Sephiroth don't (Surviving to the end of the game)?
Oh well. Not my problem.

quote:
.. I don't really care what Kuja owns, or how much money he has..

I don't care how famous Sephiroth WAS.

quote:
Whats to say Garland survived on sheer willpower and its not just an ability he has?
Whats to say Garland controls the Genomes on sheer willpower and its not just an ability he has?
All of these things you're claiming is just assumption with no real evidence.

Ability? LMFAO. The mother of all assumption.
Garland died then speaks to you with his spirit. In my book that means he held on with will his willpower. WTF in the game suggests otherwise?

Like what? Threatening all the little genomes with getting out his robotic penis? PE-LEASE. Stop making stuff up. Show me evidence he uses another form of control other then will power. Can't? K.

I see, I "assume with no real evidence" and its like a massive crime. You do it and its completely acceptable?

There's no other way except will power that explains his will hanging on.
If Garlands will can't control Kuja then Kuja's will is superior. If Kuja's will is superior then he CAN hold on to.

How the f*** is that based on no evidence?

quote:
Kuja has never teleported anyone who is moving at fast speeds, or hell even avoid being teleported, if he could simply teleport people against their will he would've just teleported the party into a lava pit or something.

Speed is irrelevant to non-projectile magic attacks.
When has someone teleported him against his will?

And Sephiroth could of just killed cloud after killing Aerith, but did he?
In-fact he could of killed them in their prison cells, but did he? No? Kinda failed point.

I don't recall Kuja EVER asking Zidane and co if he could teleport them.
He did it against their wills, WHILE HE WAS CLOSE TO FUDGING DEATH!
Its a fact that people are SERIOUSLY weakened when close to death.

And again, Kuja couldn't even SEE Zidane or his friends, so it kinda makes it easier for Kuja to teleport Sephiroth.
He don't even have to see him.

Full power Kuja = much easier to teleport others.

Trying to argue with you is like trying to destroy a Borg cube with a brick. >_>

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:22 PM
UltimaKuja
Kuja>Sephiroth Nuff Said

Originally posted by leonheartmm
and btw, trance zidane is actually stronger than trance kuja, for those of you were paying attention to the story.

Zidane was going to be stronger, but was NOT at any part of FFIX. Garland himself admits that.

Zidane: "You mean you won't need Kujas soul once I grow stronger than him?"
Garland: "Precisely... Soon, that time will come."

AND THATS BEFORE KUJA IS ABLE TO TRANCE.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 10:26 PM
Terryc250

[B]Well I DO care that Kuja has a feat that Sephiroth don't. DEAL WITH IT!

... Deal with what? That Kuja can get to a crystal? Cool, i don't care.

quote:

Key words are missing "In my opinion."

Kuja is more powerful. He destroyed a planet, killed all the protagonists, survived a point blank ultima (followed by a 1000foot fall), survived a direct attack from mutiple megaflare attacks AND opened a frigging portal to another dimension.

Has Sephiroth done ANY of the above? No? K.

Kuja only has more power output, thats it. But Sephiroth has stopped a power of the same scale, and its not like he is going to stand there and let him do it anyway.

Sephiroth has taken over the source of the planet, took control of the Jenova entity, stopped a power that was capable of destroying everything on the planet with sheer will, restored himself after his body was destroyed a couple times, has Kuja done any of that? No.

quote:

Im simply stating how much of a weakling Sephiroth was at the beginning of FFVII, compared to Kuja at the begging of FFIX.

It doesn't matter where you start, it matters where you finish. Sephiroth never tapped into his full potential power until he learned the knowledge while he was in the lifestream.

quote:

Don't like that fact? Go complain to SE.

Huh? It doesn't bother me actually, because like i said, how powerful Sephiroth was as a human is not relevent to this fight, because we're talking Sephiroth AFTER he gains his powers.

quote:

Yes, I know AC Sephiroth>Zidane.
Cloud will always be >Sephiroth, in any new game or movie related to them. Im not saying Cloud is superior to Sephiroth, but in the end it will always END the same.

"Zidane>Kuja" is failed, correct. Did I say that "Zidane>Kuja"? No? Mmk

Only because of Plot reasons. In these kinds of fights, there is no plot.

Its just as failed as you claiming Cloud>Sephiroth.
No you didn't say Zidane>Kuja, i did. Just like how you said Cloud>Sephiroth.

quote:

Thats a baseless, factless speculation. You complain to me about doing this? I guess your exempt from that directive.

Trance Zidane is way above Yuffie.

They have about the same level of feats.

quote:

You can't change how Sephiroth acts towards Cloud anymore then you can change the fact that Kuja>Sephiroth.

How Sephiroth acts towards Clouds is irrelevent to how Sephiroth would act towards Kuja, duh.

Sorry but Kuja cant do anything to Sephiroth.

quote:

A memory is a memory. Weather it be a crystals memory or a persons.
You can't claim that he never did it instantly.

There's a big difference between something that is alive and an object. I can claim he didn't do it instantly because like i said, if he can do it on a whim and instantly why doesn't he just create a bunch of himselves form zidanes memory, or create zidanes from daggars memory, etc. So it seems like he cannot do it this easily now does it?

quote:

Informative, but hardly conclusive.
Why are you still going on about this? Do you really hate Kuja THAT much to push an irrelevant point to the thread?

No, i'm just replying to you're nonsense talk.

Kuja died, end of story, unless you can prove he survived, with some evidence then you have no point. Even if he did somehow survive which it never showed him surviving, it would only be because Zidane saved him.

quote:
[color=purple]I don't care how famous Sephiroth WAS.

You're really strange you know that? I'm talking on-topic about the "memory" point you brought up, because you see, being famous has to do with being a memory for people.

Then you go and say irrelevent things like Kuja has alot of money and owns a house, which has nothing to do with what we're talking about, so i tell you i don't really care, then you go and say you don't care about Sephiroth being famous(which has something to do with the topic unlike what you're saying)

If you don't care about the topic, don't bring it up.

quote:

Ability? LMFAO. The mother of all assumption.
Garland died then speaks to you with his spirit. In my book that means he held on with will his willpower. WTF in the game suggests otherwise?

Like what? Threatening all the little genomes with getting out his robotic penis? PE-LEASE. Stop making stuff up. Show me evidence he uses another form of control other then will power. Can't? K.

Oh so Garland really did die? Talking to someone spiritually does not mean he's still alive, it happens all the time in fiction. Aeris talks to Cloud sometimes like in the city of ancients in AC for examples, it doesn't mean she's still alive.

quote:

I see, I "assume with no real evidence" and its like a massive crime. You do it and its completely acceptable?

Umm i don't do it, thats the difference, everything i claim i base on actual facts, things you claim are baseless.

quote:

There's no other way except will power that explains his will hanging on.
If Garlands will can't control Kuja then Kuja's will is superior. If Kuja's will is superior then he CAN hold on to.

How the f*** is that based on no evidence?

Garalnd did die, he's talking spiritually, but he cannot do any motives or plans against anyone.

quote:

[color=purple]Speed is irrelevant to non-projectile magic attacks.
When has someone teleported him against his will?

Thats the question i'm asking you, "When has Kuja ever teleported someone against their will"? Or even teleport a person moving?

quote:

And Sephiroth could of just killed cloud after killing Aerith, but did he?
In-fact he could of killed them in their prison cells, but did he? No? Kinda failed point.

Sephiroth didn't see them as a threat, he carried on with his business and just left Jenova to fight them, and it was the entire party there.

Prison Cells? At the beginning of the game? He probably didn't even know they were there.

quote:

I don't recall Kuja EVER asking Zidane and co if he could teleport them.
He did it against their wills, WHILE HE WAS CLOSE TO FUDGING DEATH!
Its a fact that people are SERIOUSLY weakened when close to death.

And again, Kuja couldn't even SEE Zidane or his friends, so it kinda makes it easier for Kuja to teleport Sephiroth.
He don't even have to see him.
Full power Kuja = much easier to teleport others.

But the thing is, NOTHING suggests he can do this instantly, for all we know it could have taken him awhile to prepare.

If it was actually SHOWN that he can do it on a whim, and instantly then you would have a point. If we go by that logic, then Sephiroth goes intangeable and invisible before killing Kuja, because he's done it before.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:12 PM
Terryc250

Originally posted by leonheartmm

Trance Kuja still has more power output then Zidane. Because he has that Ultima spell

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:23 PM
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Terryc250, you seem to know more about all these guys than everybody.

How many people is Sephiroth stronger than, and what are the other 3's abilities.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:43 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

In terms of feats Zidane hasn't shown anything special to be even on Clouds level, Kuja ruined the surface of a planet, but keep in mind that Sephiroth has stopped an attack that was capable of destroying everything on the planet(Holy) with sheer willpower.

In terms of abilities Sephiroth has the power of the negative lifestream and the lifestream is the source of magic,power,energy,life, on the planet, he has TK that can stop a power capable of destroying everything on the planet, a list of versatile abilities, strength and speeds far greater then anything Kuja has shown.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2008 11:54 PM
NemeBro

The idea that Sephiroth can stop Ultima is laughable at best.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

How so?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:43 AM
NemeBro

Since, you know, Sephiroth has never stopped an actual attack comparable in use to Ultima, Holy is quite different, it is an ethereal wave of Mako(or whatever) that destroys evil on the planet.

Ultima is a bunch of DBZ-style anime blasts.

Although the idea that a featless wonder like Zidane could even beat Tifa is worth a lol.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:51 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Terryc250

Huh? Holy has nothing to do with mako... Holy is a spell that summons that energy that can destroy everything it rules evil, which includes weapons, meteor, shinra, bugenhagen states even themselves, everything could be put to an end depending on what Holy judges

Also the Ultima that Kuja blasted on Terra wasn't exactly fast, he had to charge up, and take shot after shot, Sephiroth stopped the single attack Holy in one go.

Last edited by Terryc250 on Oct 21st, 2008 at 12:56 AM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:54 AM
NemeBro

Kay, I got the Mako part wrong(I don't know "what" it is made of), but the rest was accurate.

It specifically targets evil, and is really pretty much a giant cloud in mass that just destroys t3h evilness.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 12:56 AM
Terryc250

Which what Bugenhagen applied could mean everything on the planet, everything could be gone, its capable of doing the same thing to Terra as what Ultima did. Wrecking all the buildings and the surface of the planet

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 01:03 AM
leonheartmm

What can Trance Kuja do to AC Sephiroth? Sephiroth has more abilities and is far faster and can basically stop anything Kuja can do to him.

can he stop ultima which easily detroyed an entire planet with an advanced civilisation{obliterated an entire planet}, as well as destroyed the crystal from which creation itself emenated? neither bahamut's attack{which is much much MUCH bigger than any bahamut attack in ff-7 or advent children} nor even the attack of the INVINCIBLE{which killed alenxander and destroyed the entire kingdom of alexandria as well as garnet's original homeworld} cud kill HUMAN kuja. his durability along with all his other stats are TITANICALLY enhanced in trance form. tell me a SINGLE thing any1 in ff-7 can do to even remotely harm trance kuja. heck, kuja even teleported team zidane from BEYOND creation itself back to the real world, as well as teleporting himself between planetss. heck he opened the gate to memoria.

simply, those two are not in the same league. no matter how much u like sephiroth.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 01:21 AM