KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

One time I watched a movie and thought that the part with the guns was pretty cool.

Its the greatest regret of my life.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:52 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
I'm sure it could if monitored for cholesterol but nothing stops the acromegaly monster, aging plus HGH just makes it worsesmile

I believe you're supposed to stay under 2IUs a week to avoid acromegaly.

But...some dosing regimens have upwards of 4IUs? Seems stupid.

I could be full of shit. I don't know if that's how it works.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
One time I watched a movie and thought that the part with the guns was pretty cool.

>be me
>be 16
>find American qt3.14 on Facebook
>send message
>ask for bobs and vagene in first message
>she no send
>says I am creep
>have much angers
>threaten hacks
>she scared now
>sends bobs but no vagene
>voted for Trump

Pic related

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What if a gorilla suffered from acromegaly

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 11:06 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dadudemon
>be me
>be 16
>find American qt3.14 on Facebook
>send message
>ask for bobs and vagene in first message
>she no send
>says I am creep
>have much angers
>threaten hacks
>she scared now
>sends bobs but no vagene
>voted for Trump

Pic related

I'm not sure how serious to take this tbh.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:04 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The part with the guns is almost always the coolest part of a movie.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 12:22 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by BackFire
I appreciate you making an all purpose thread instead of just spamming up the forum with every instance of perceived hypocrisy.

Get off it. There’s a thread about conservatives and their sexual habits. Pretty sure you didn’t care about it, why care about this one?

As long as no one is been threatens, insulted are and some other shits, mods really shouldn’t care about threads.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 01:12 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by SquallX
Get off it. There’s a thread about conservatives and their sexual habits. Pretty sure you didn’t care about it, why care about this one?

As long as no one is been threatens, insulted are and some other shits, mods really shouldn’t care about threads.

I believe his thanks was sincere. This thread topic is inclusive of any perceived hypocrisy by the left, and that's what he was thanking Fly for.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 01:19 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I believe you're supposed to stay under 2IUs a week to avoid acromegaly.

But...some dosing regimens have upwards of 4IUs? Seems stupid.

I could be full of shit. I don't know if that's how it works.

Ears and nose never stop growing so any sort of introduction of HGH will increase that, no matter the dose. It also has a strong growth factor in our gut so intestines etc your not full of shit after you take one.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:00 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

In the last year I’ve only had Leftists say racist sh!t to me, apparently since I have a Hispanic name I came here illegally or am under daca

The people here have only said I’m a sock lol

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:06 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That's just sad, man. sad

She's almost "an old lady" and you're laughing at an old person with - probably - health issues, stumbling down the stairs. Her arms is probably badly bruised from her body guard/assistant trying to hold her up so she can keep her dignity.

I don't like her, think she's a despicable person, but I'm not going to laugh at old people becoming invalids. I'm going to be there, one day (a despicable and corrupt old man that slowly becomes an invalid as I age...I'm only halfway joking).

Nah... When you hit 70... You are legally an Old Fart!!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I actually thought this too and was about to post something similar.

Despicable...

True, but the amount of HgH and Test i'll still be taking then should keep me sprightly. wink

You've lost it. No point replying anymore, you've gone from a parody troll to a loon. You are obsessed with "leftists". Mental.

....yep...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:46 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Lol! Its funny to see Leftist be the Intolerable Hate Filled A-holes that they really are....especially to a mere Computer Person.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:47 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why Democrats LOVE Racists.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:51 AM
Flyattractor

UK/EU. Freedom of Speech no Longer Allowed. Thanks SJW FASCISTS!!!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:56 AM
dadudemon

I'm not sure how serious to take this tbh.

I would feel insulted that you're not aware of 4chan copy pasta and indianpeoplefacebook...but it's Nephy-poo we are talking about here. You don't know what I mean? Okay, I'll explain: you're absurdly knowledgeable about somethings but strangely ignorant about things you shouldn't be.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bobs-and-vegana

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 02:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarthPlaguis12
In the last year I’ve only had Leftists say racist sh!t to me, apparently since I have a Hispanic name I came here illegally or am under daca

The people here have only said I’m a sock lol

They have a tough time differentiating things. The way they handle immigration shows this. I remember a story about some actor recently appearing on "The View". He is pro Trump. They kind of came after him for not supporting illegals because he also was an immigrant.

The difference is he came here legally, it's not like they didn't know this in advance. It's just one example of how they do things.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yup, just like they’re pro immigrant yet attack his wife and mock her

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 03:43 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

My former boss, who is a democrat, just gave me a sermon, pretty much.

He said the Dems need to drop this gun control bullshit. He said they need to work with the GOP to enforce no-nonsense gun regulations that are already in place (but ensure minimum standards across all states). And he said that they should focus on implementing a true universal healthcare option.

I agree with him 100%.

See, normal people can agree on things.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:25 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Your boss is weak.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 04:53 PM