KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Not weak enough to want to sacrifice everyone’s second amendment rights in their entirety like you want us to do Neph. I can believe that there are some lefties here who legitimately don’t want to slowly take away everyone’s guns one step at a time, but you have stated that as your actual goal.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:00 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

TBF, people with his mindset are needed to counter the "No gun laws; no gun regulations; no gun control!" people. Hopefully we meet somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:03 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

With the exception of DarthSkywalker0 whose an anarchocapitalist, I don’t think anyone else holds that stance.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:12 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Honestly, "anarchocapitalist" just sound like something someone says they are because they think it sounds cool; makes them look edge. Anyhow.

Which stance, that people like Neph are needed to counter-balance the other extreme or that the want to meet somewhere in the middle? Cos I'd argue that more people would be happy meeting in the middle if they really put their egos aside for a moment and thought about it.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Honestly, "anarchocapitalist" just sound like something someone says they are because they think it sounds cool; makes them look edge. Anyhow.

Which stance, that people like Neph are needed to counter-balance the other extreme or that the want to meet somewhere in the middle? Cos I'd argue that more people would be happy meeting in the middle if they really put their egos aside for a moment and thought about it.

In England we get by perfectly fine without settling for some South Park-esque "maybe the truth is in the middle" cop-out.

**** your stupid second amendment.

Last edited by Nephthys on Mar 14th, 2018 at 05:39 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:36 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Oh trust me I know the guy personally, and he’s not doing it to be an edgelord. He has a very specific set of principles where he views non-consensual coercion by force to give some of your property and liberty to the government as indefensible. As much as I disagree with him politically and would never want to live in such a society I respect his adherence to his principles and his skill as a political debater.

As far as gun control goes, I don’t think there’s a gaping failure in actual gun law, but rather the beurocracy responsible for property getting the relevant information into the background check system.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:38 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Nephthys
Your boss is weak.

Former boss. I am now his boss. thumb up

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:55 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
TBF, people with his mindset are needed to counter the "No gun laws; no gun regulations; no gun control!" people. Hopefully we meet somewhere in the middle of those two extremes.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 05:56 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

In England we get by perfectly fine without settling for some South Park-esque "maybe the truth is in the middle" cop-out.

It is pretty much because of this Mind Set that The U.S said **** England back in the 17 hundreds. But then we get to laugh now as England gets ****ED by the Islamic Invasion that is going on there now.

laughing laughing laughing

England is Truly ****ED and ****ED HARD!!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Depends on how one defines "perfectly fine" doesn't it? Isn't knife violence a growing problem there? England has become a pretty screwed up place IMO. Hell you can get fined for cursing in certain areas there can't you?

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 14th, 2018 at 06:35 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:31 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

In the UK you can be Arrested for Speaking Out. No Free Speech in the UK no more. Should add an F to that UK.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Leftists....Truly TRULY Horrible People...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:37 PM
darthgoober

Jonathan Pie on Britain's fear of language...

https://youtu.be/AOc7ezwcJjI

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 06:44 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by darthgoober
Depends on how one defines "perfectly fine" doesn't it? Isn't knife violence a growing problem there? England has become a pretty screwed up place IMO. Hell you can get fined for cursing in certain areas there can't you?

Not particularly on either case. Knife crime isn't an especially big deal outside of London and never actually lead to many casualties. Obviously without guns its the next deadliest thing readily available but its far less lethal. As far as I know there are only a few hundred deaths per year compared to the tens of thousands of gun deaths in the US. And you can get fined only if an officer asks you to stop and you continue to act in a hostile and intimidating manner. I've never heard of it actually happening though.

If this was America the officer would probably just shoot, taze or mace you.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:00 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That is why London Terrorists like to run people over with big Lorries.

That and sell the UK's young girls into Sex Slavery. The UK don't do anything to stop that stuff..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:13 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:19 PM
Flyattractor

We aint talking "Marriage" we are talking SEX SLAVERY!

Young GIRLS BEING SOLD INTO PROSTITUION!

You just need to acept the facts that you Country is turning into a Pile of Islamic Controlled SHIT!

But then You are Gay and thus favor Child Pedophilia Type Acts.

There are FACTS to back that up as well..

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:22 PM
darthgoober

Not particularly on either case. Knife crime isn't an especially big deal outside of London and never actually lead to many casualties. Obviously without guns its the next deadliest thing readily available but its far less lethal. As far as I know there are only a few hundred deaths per year compared to the tens of thousands of gun deaths in the US. And you can get fined only if an officer asks you to stop and you continue to act in a hostile and intimidating manner. I've never heard of it actually happening though.

If this was America the officer would probably just shoot, taze or mace you.

Well I don't live there so I'm not really sure who to believe, but according to these articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...gland-and-wales

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/52512...-statistics-uk/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39729601

...violent crimes from knives and guns IS a growing problem. And personally I wouldn't consider a growing problem like that to be "perfectly fine". That's not to say that the crimes happen with anywhere near the frequency that they do in the USA, it would be an absolute epidemic if that were the case due to the difference in populations, but you just can't say that violent crimes going up THAT much in a single year is an indication of a system that can be pointed to as one that's actually working.

Last edited by darthgoober on Mar 14th, 2018 at 07:44 PM

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 07:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
My former boss, who is a democrat, just gave me a sermon, pretty much.

He said the Dems need to drop this gun control bullshit. He said they need to work with the GOP to enforce no-nonsense gun regulations that are already in place (but ensure minimum standards across all states). And he said that they should focus on implementing a true universal healthcare option.

I agree with him 100%.

See, normal people can agree on things.

Your boss is an apostate.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:05 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by darthgoober
Well I don't live there so I'm not really sure who to believe, but according to these articles...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...gland-and-wales

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/52512...-statistics-uk/

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-39729601

...violent crimes from knives and guns IS a growing problem. And personally I wouldn't consider a growing problem like that to be "perfectly fine". That's not to say that the crimes happen with anywhere near the frequency that they do in the USA, it would be an absolute epidemic if that were the case due to the difference in populations, but you just can't say that violent crimes going up THAT much in a single year is an indication of a system that can be pointed to as one that's actually working.

Its been going up for a few years but that's hardly any cause for alarm. In all likelihood it's because May restricted Stop and Search policy. All it needs is some refinement in policy, compared to the cultural shift needed to right the US. At the end of the day violent crime will always occur and it'll probably occur at similar rates in both the UK and the US with whichever method the population can access. The difference is that firearms are far more lethal than knives are and can kill vastly more people in a shorter amount of time. If its a choice between one or the other clearly the latter is preferable. And I did factor in the differences in population (and it should also be noted that the UK criteria for violent crime and the US criteria are pretty different).

Besides, it isn't like you can ban knives, they're an every day item.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2018 09:05 PM