KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.

USH'S MATRIX GAME- Zion play thread.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Is it possible to hit an Agent with a high powered sniper rifle? I have heard that those bullets move too fast for even Agents to dodge. But that may have been just a rumor though."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:58 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Not a chance," says Dallas. "Agents have highly sophisticated threat routines built in; they know when a weapon is pointed at them and they can react when the trigger is pulled."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 12:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Hey Dallas, I have a question. What would swords do if they came in contact with their limbs? I've never seen it happen, not even around Mors. Also, is it possible to even hit Agents with bullets?"

Ares restrains from asking questions about Neo.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:11 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"You can hit an Agent with a bullet if there are so many bullets in one area it doesn't matter how fast they dodge. We are talking something more than hand-held arms here. Nothing we could call tactically viable. A pointblank shot would do it as well; I do not recommend trying.

"Agents don't tend to bleed but a sword cut would hurt them."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:13 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Interesting," Ares says. "Erm...why don't they bleed? Also, would they leave their occupied bodies if they lost a limb or their head?"

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:33 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They don't bleed like you or I becayse their physiology is different inside the Matrix. As for leaving their occupied bodies, they still have to follow the same rules as the rest of us the rules of when a human should and should not be dead. Losing a head normally does the trick."

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:37 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

If we were to cut off their arm, is it theoretically possible that we could beat them? I mean, if we were to say, Clever fox around them and slice with our Katana at the same time, could we not beat them? Of course i'm not gonna try it, but, theoretically, is it physically possible? I've been around an Agent or two in my lifetime, so i know to run like there's no tomorrow, i'm just questioning for the lil ones...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:42 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If you have cut off their arm you have pretty much won the fight.

This has never happened.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:47 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

*turns to the kids*...And probably won't. An agent is not going to sit idly by while you pull out your sword and chop off their limb. Remember that. And don't EVER try to fight them, you get away from them and get out of the Matrix, understood?

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:50 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Greanades? Sence they have an are of attack, or a blast radius, could it be concevable to kill and agent with a granade?"

BTW, this works in ETM, go to the factory level, get the wierd grenae launcher, flip on infinite ammor, and when u get chased by the agents in the end of the level, fire away and u can kill them, even get their guns, it works with the run from Smith level too

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:50 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

you would have to set the grenade to go off almost instantaneously, otherwise they WILL move away, and then there is the point of making sure it doesn't hit YOU as well...so, not concievable to try.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:52 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Well if ur being chaced by one, then pull the grenade, throw backwards, and run like hell, should slow them down, no??"
*at JediHDM's character*

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:54 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I'm not sure...I've never tried it..." Ares says. "Probably won't try now...I've only run from one Agent, and I've only been confronted by one Agent. It was that one called..er...Smith...the one that..." Ares starts to finish, but shuts up.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 01:57 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

i think i would follow Ares' example and NOT TRY, because it is too risky..

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:18 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

What would YOU do if a grenade came your way? The Agent can do anything you can.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:18 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Run. Kick it away. But mostly run.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:19 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

I have NEVER seen an Agent resort to explosives, EVER. They will shoot at you, they will use Martial Arts against you, but never have i seen or heard of an Agent using Grenades or even something like a stun-gun before, so i dont think you will have to worry about that. However, if one IS thrown at you, get away from it, as fast as you can. If you are in an alley, and the grenade is overthrown, either find an alleyway, or go as far around as possible, but run. FAST

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:25 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Obviously, Coeus," Ares says. "Dallas's point was that if you throw a grenade at an Agent, they will do the same thing you would do if a grenade was thrown at you. Running. Avoiding it."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:28 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Good point. But my comment still stands, it would be a good idea to drop a grenade behind u when running away from an agent. It would slow him down enough for you to escape."

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 02:47 AM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

Ah. Well, then. I see, but my point is still valid. Not that i am trying to undermine the Captain. Oh, forget it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 12th, 2003 03:35 AM