KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread

Interview with the Vampire: Carry On - Discussion Thread
Started by: BOPRecruit 16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (23): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by BOPRecruit 16
i know eek! Happy Dance can't wait! i don't know exactly, have to see what's there. never been to a hot topic store before. but once i do, i'll let you know! too bad i won't be able to post pix of us in those when we do! sad

anyways, one of the things that i like about her books or at least vc1, is the imagery and deep emotions that really get to the readers and all.

bunny....

sadthat sux......ah well, descriptions are to be made theneek!...big grin....just as u saidbig grin....

*nods yes* (cant use too many smilies.eheh).....despite not having read the book, i still think anne rice must be an excellent author....the lines n IWTV were amazing.....very deep ad well thought out.....i kinda fell in love with some lines in the movie....lol....just..incredible statements...

Madness, as you know, is like gravity...all it takes is a little push.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:11 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

quote:
i was into rock during junior high. became a huge rock fan in high school and still am to this day, but with some country now this month. *ooh, "talk shows on mute" by incubus on the rock station! eek! *

some of the country artists i like: faith hill, martina mcbride, julie roberts, sara evans, etc. omg! have you ever heard "concrete angel" by martina mcbride and/or seen the music video? eek! it's so sad! made me cry everytime i saw it! sad

lol.....you and ur radio mon amibig grin.....

no can't say i have.....

sad....awww..but emotional tiz goodhappy......shows you have a hearthappy

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:12 AM
Roulette is currently offline Click here to Send Roulette a Private Message Find more posts by Roulette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
Originally posted by RagingSilent
bunny....

sadthat sux......ah well, descriptions are to be made theneek!...big grin....just as u saidbig grin....

*nods yes* (cant use too many smilies.eheh).....despite not having read the book, i still think anne rice must be an excellent author....the lines n IWTV were amazing.....very deep ad well thought out.....i kinda fell in love with some lines in the movie....lol....just..incredible statements...

i could try to draw us...but would just end up making fun of my buds! eek! laughing as usual! lol

i was going to just say all of her books in general, but couldn't say that since i've only seen the vc1 movie and read part of the first book. i agree with you on that totally, was trying to make that point...but it got lost on the way...duh to me! lol

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:13 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
lol.....you and ur radio mon amibig grin.....

no can't say i have.....

sad....awww..but emotional tiz goodhappy......shows you have a hearthappy

i meant, pop during junior high! >,< not rock! laughing

yeah, i'm always got it on as i am online.

i cry when i watch one tree hill and dramatic tragedies or romances. i'm sensitive that way. would you like me to post the lyrics or provide a link to her site so that you can see the video?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:15 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
i could try to draw us...but would just end up making fun of my buds! eek! laughing as usual! lol

i was going to just say all of her books in general, but couldn't say that since i've only seen the vc1 movie and read part of the first book. i agree with you on that totally, was trying to make that point...but it got lost on the way...duh to me! lol

lol.....big grin...heh...pooooor boppybig grin...*pats your head*...there there...

lol....

which reminds me....i should really hire that book out and read it....heh.

arrr i just got bitten by a mosquitomessed...crap i hate them....got me right on the back of my neck.....sad

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:19 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
i meant, pop during junior high! >,< not rock! laughing

yeah, i'm always got it on as i am online.

i cry when i watch one tree hill and dramatic tragedies or romances. i'm sensitive that way. would you like me to post the lyrics or provide a link to her site so that you can see the video?

big grinnow that is confusion.....

happy....me too...cept.....i listen to my cdsbig grin....i've collected alot over the years,..them being burnt songs and allbig grin....

eheh...movies can make everyone real emotional.....its happened to me too...lol....then im thinking to myself...'oh, god, dont start crying'...lol...cuz my mum ALWAYS cries when she watches sad movies...lol....i dont wanna do the same....big grin

*nods yes*...thanks..... that would help

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:23 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
lol.....big grin...heh...pooooor boppybig grin...*pats your head*...there there...

lol....

which reminds me....i should really hire that book out and read it....heh.

arrr i just got bitten by a mosquitomessed...crap i hate them....got me right on the back of my neck.....sad

glory, bug bites can be a royal pain in the arse! mad

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:25 AM
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
glory, bug bites can be a royal pain in the arse! mad

lol....you can say that again...big grin

sad.....it won't stop biting me now! I can't see where it is!

bah! stupid bug...

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:34 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
big grinnow that is confusion.....

happy....me too...cept.....i listen to my cdsbig grin....i've collected alot over the years,..them being burnt songs and allbig grin....

eheh...movies can make everyone real emotional.....its happened to me too...lol....then im thinking to myself...'oh, god, dont start crying'...lol...cuz my mum ALWAYS cries when she watches sad movies...lol....i dont wanna do the same....big grin

*nods yes*...thanks..... that would help

(please log in to view the image)

Song: Concrete Angel
Artist: Martina McBride
Album: Greatest Hits (2001)
Written By: Stephanie Bentley, Rob Crossby
Lyrics - Source: Leo's Lyrics Database

She walks to school with the lunch
She packed
Nobody knows what she's
Holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress
She wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen
And lace

(oh oh)

The teacher wonders but she
Doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain
Behind the mask
Bearing the burden
Of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was
Never born

Chorus:
Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where
She's loved
Concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle
Of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn
Out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands
Of fate
When morning comes
It'll be too late

Repeat Chorus

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Repeat Chorus

Links

CMT.Com: Artist Main: Martina McBride - Go to the part of that page where it says "Music Videos" - Click on "More Videos" - On that page there should be a link to the full length version of "Concrete Angel" - If your too lazy to do that, here's the link: http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/mcbri...na/videos.jhtml

MARTINA MCBRIDE: OFFICIAL WEBSITE

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:40 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
lol....you can say that again...big grin

sad.....it won't stop biting me now! I can't see where it is!

bah! stupid bug...

spray it with something later or put medicine on that bite!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:42 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
(please log in to view the image)

Song: Concrete Angel
Artist: Martina McBride
Album: Greatest Hits (2001)
Written By: Stephanie Bentley, Rob Crossby
Lyrics - Source: Leo's Lyrics Database

She walks to school with the lunch
She packed
Nobody knows what she's
Holdin' back
Wearin' the same dress
She wore yesterday
She hides the bruises with linen
And lace

(oh oh)

The teacher wonders but she
Doesn't ask
It's hard to see the pain
Behind the mask
Bearing the burden
Of a secret storm
Sometimes she wishes she was
Never born

Chorus:
Through the wind and the rain
She stands hard as a stone
In a world that she can't rise above
But her dreams give her wings
And she flies to a place where
She's loved
Concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle
Of the night
The neighbors hear, but they turn
Out the lights
A fragile soul caught in the hands
Of fate
When morning comes
It'll be too late

Repeat Chorus

A statue stands in a shaded place
An angel girl with an upturned face
A name is written on a polished rock
A broken heart that the world forgot

Repeat Chorus

Links

CMT.Com: Artist Main: Martina McBride - Go to the part of that page where it says "Music Videos" - Click on "More Videos" - On that page there should be a link to the full length version of "Concrete Angel" - If your too lazy to do that, here's the link: http://www.cmt.com/artists/az/mcbri...na/videos.jhtml

MARTINA MCBRIDE: OFFICIAL WEBSITE

ooo I really like the chorus and the last verse of concrete angelbig grin....

thanks a bunch for this boppysmile

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:54 AM
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
spray it with something later or put medicine on that bite!

sad....i hope i have some....

*searches for bug repellent*..lol..

crap mosquitos are evil face

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 09:55 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
ooo I really like the chorus and the last verse of concrete angelbig grin....

thanks a bunch for this boppysmile

oh, no prob since it's for a good aussie friend of mine named jenni happy *hugs* hmm...some of it would make great for the story. topics and all. cassie's issues. yah know. enjoy the vid! hope it can be viewed from your comp.! eek!

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:12 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
sad....i hope i have some....

*searches for bug repellent*..lol..

crap mosquitos are evil face

at my house, i have this ointment that i use whenever i get a bugbite of any sort. makes it stop itchin. but still takes a while to go away...anyways...back to the story chat here....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:13 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
oh, no prob since it's for a good aussie friend of mine named jenni happy *hugs* hmm...some of it would make great for the story. topics and all. cassie's issues. yah know. enjoy the vid! hope it can be viewed from your comp.! eek!

big grin..*hugs back*....eheh...

big grini hope so toomessed.....my comp is soooo crap...lol

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:27 AM
Roulette
Freak

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
at my house, i have this ointment that i use whenever i get a bugbite of any sort. makes it stop itchin. but still takes a while to go away...anyways...back to the story chat here....

can i steal it from you?big grin....

eek! yes...story..lol....we got completely off topic.....

so, what did you have planned for your next bit?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
big grin..*hugs back*....eheh...

big grini hope so toomessed.....my comp is soooo crap...lol

which program do you have so that you can view vidz on line? real, quick or windows media player?

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:28 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PROBLEM!

quote:
can i steal it from you?big grin....

eek! yes...story..lol....we got completely off topic.....

so, what did you have planned for your next bit?

no, and too bad! stick out tongue devil laughing

that's alright. just a tad here and there is fine.

did i already mention to you this one: we can have louis wander his old home for a bit, then go back to town to get a place to stay, sleeps, times pass - explored the town by night some, soon runs into dorian and eventually cassandra. we can brief some of this, as in we don't have to get into detail of what he explored in many paragraphs, just summarize style. you know? if i told you this one, i'll go on to the others.

btw, no exact idea for my new bit, just read that idea i put. and there are a few others...i think....

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:31 AM
Roulette
Freak

quote:
which program do you have so that you can view vidz on line? real, quick or windows media player?

media player.....messed......its so crap..takes so long to load

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:40 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
media player.....messed......its so crap..takes so long to load

i have a great comp., so i don't always have issues with windows media player. sux for you though! bwahahaha! evil face stick out tongue laughing

Old Post Oct 17th, 2004 10:42 AM