KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: missbloom19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (186): « First ... « 182 183 [184] 185 186 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

I follow OP but I haven't watched much of its anime really.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 31st, 2019 05:46 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
I follow OP but I haven't watched much of its anime really.

the plot moves slower than snails

the amount of fillers make naruto and dbz look fast paced

Old Post Jan 31st, 2019 05:57 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Anyone else irked at sanji's recent portrayal

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 01:17 AM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You mean in Wholecake Island or in Wano?

Nothing Sanji has recently done is particularly out of character from it. Either was after so many Sanji focus the good moments have been far and between.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 08:41 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Damn they dragged out Snake Man and the fight was kinda short...

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 10:20 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Wano mostly

Old Post Feb 13th, 2019 02:20 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I want more screen time between Sanji new raid suit and Page 1. Love the dinosaur hybrid designs by Oda.

Big mom dilemma with her memories and possibility of Chopper befriending her.

With the recent chapter, it looks like everyone is going to the same town as Zoro. I wonder what smack-talk between Zoro/Sanji going be about.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 12:58 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Wano mostly

I agree Wano hasn't tried to work much in Sanji's character at all. I do feel that the [SPOILER - highlight to read]: flashback for the invisibility fruit was a nice touch, it kind of forshadowed a new power introduction from a passing joke about peeking at women, can't fault that kind of writting from Oda.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2019 08:15 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Well Oda is back at it again with being able to introduce a new topic and still know what's going on even if the read has skipped over a quarter of material.

By that I mean Luffy's going to learn how to do the weird palm haki thing that Rayleigh and Sentomaru do.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 06:25 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

still tooo slow, one piece gonna conclude when I'm 80 years old

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 10:50 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Originally posted by MrMind
still tooo slow, one piece gonna conclude when I'm 80 years old
its that old saying, "its the journey, not the destination".

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 07:41 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

fuuuu
I wanna see yonkos fight, or the admirals fight, hell even Shichibukai

yet we get 20 episodes of nothing

why can't we see blackbeard vs dragon

or Big Mom crew vs Kaido crew

or Luffy, Kid and Law fighting Kaido, all we see is Luffy getting one shotted in one panel.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 05:16 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Honestly the War Arc where we mostly see big names duke it with each other is one of the worst and most convoluted OP arcs of them all. If we weren't already invested with most of these characters it'd be utter sh_t and the choreography of each battle remains rather mediocre. Developments are minor and most characters just fill the space and throw one liners.

I know One Piece is an action manga but having powerful characters fighting each other is not something Oda has pulled off well in the past Hate on the Luffy focus all you want but he has a few of the best written action scenes in the series while other characters just don't

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 06:39 AM
MrMind

Even if we just focus on Luffy

he had like only 2 epic fights in last 4 years

VS Doffy
VS Katakuri

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 05:38 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Sh_t going down in OP now

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 11:28 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Hey things that I actually care about in the bigger world of One Piece are being covered again. Also I'm not sure of the translation but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: is Coby a Rear Admiral now?

To think all it took was leaving Wano for a bit to get something exciting to cover.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 01:28 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Garp is the f*cking man!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2019 10:51 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

fuk One Piece, slowest manga ever
filler after filler

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 05:44 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So I was able to catch One Piece: Stampede and for a filler movie it was kind of fun. I haven't seen the art style/animation in the One Piece anime be this good in a while so that's a plus.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 11:17 PM
MrMind

First Tier: Prime Roger=Prime Whitebeard=Prime Garp≥Prime Rocks
Second Tier: Kaido≥Big Mom≈Shanks≈Prime Sengoku≈Akainu≥Kizaru≈Aokiji≈Fujitora≈Rayleigh

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2019 02:32 PM