KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » One Piece

One Piece
Started by: missbloom19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (186): « First ... « 180 181 [182] 183 184 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
It only took 18 chapters but we finally got to the point of the Mink arc[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The location to the final island of Raftel is hidden on four Ponyglyphs scattered about the Grand Line. Which is weird since Rayleigh should know where the final island is off the bat along with anyone from Roger's crew that may still be alive

They did say getting it from the crew would be Too Easy.

Though also, we don't know Roger's crew navigator, right? It may be that Rayleigh and such could say what's there, but not provide the coordinates or such.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2016 04:00 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

In the recent episode fight between Luffy and DD. DD last move against King Kong was holy threads, I notice the tips were colored dark purple, is this DD haki covering them (white strings)?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2016 08:58 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

YAY! Vivi is coming back! I'm actually now fully invested in One Piece again. She's so awesome. =D

Old Post Apr 7th, 2016 11:52 AM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Both Vivi and Shirahoshi are back though...so is Rebecca no expression

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 08:01 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I'll put up with Shirahoshi and Rebecca for Vivi. She's one of my favorites. =3

Old Post Apr 14th, 2016 10:25 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

So uh...how about the One Piece where Luffy and friends are on Big Mom's island that's made of cake and stuff. Oh and did I mention Luffy made friends with a furry because that's a thing.

Shame how this thread kind of just became abandoned after a while

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2016 01:32 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AuraAngel
Hegemon

There's only so many ways to say "that's quirky" before it gets repetitive.

That said I'm digging the Sanji stuff.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 04:32 PM
wakkawakkawakka

So hey, remember when One Piece was a thing?

Some stuffs been happening during this Big Mom arc and there's some hype that's bound to be exciting in the long run...probably. Shame nobody seems to be talking about One Piece recently.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2017 05:34 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

As good as One Piece is, Dragonball is still the grand-daddy of modern Shonen. DBS kinda stole all the attention, at least on this site.

Also it is just much harder to get into OP. Most people started Naruto or Bleach as wee kids but since OP has always struggled to catch on in the states(even now it has been forced off Toonami yet again) that would mean starting fresh with it. And One Piece is quite lengthy lol.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 07:46 AM
wakkawakkawakka

Well yeah that is understandable that DBS has taken alot it attention away from other series but its been almost a year since anyone has talked about anything besides DBS.

With that said I did not know OP got taken off again as I'vé been caught up watching JoJo's dub and Gundams. Then again the anime is rather behind.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 06:58 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Which sucks cause DBS, even at it's best, is not really something that promotes good discussion.

Granted I'm not sure OP generates great discussion either. If I had my way y'all would be balls deep in the last arc of Magi with me but that ain't gonna happen sadly.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 09:13 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Admittedly I didn't really start paying much attention to DBS until the Zamasu/Trunks stuff.

OP did have some decent talk until Dressrosa came about which stayed way past its welcome. Also I'd happily talk about Magi if anyone else was on to it.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2017 09:36 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Dressrosa was a good arc that was way longer than it needed to be.

Oda makes an interesting comparison to Mashima from Fairy Tail. Both basically have carte blanche to do whatever since they are the biggest hits for their respective magazines. Mashima has no desire to create or experiment so his manga has basically become the same deluge of tropes repeated over and over again. Oda on the other hand maybe cares a bit too much with his world being super sprawling and with thousands of characters. It honestly gets incredibly difficult to keep track of all these names.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2017 11:50 PM
wakkawakkawakka

Having trouble keeping up with names? Well Oda seems content on making even more characters to loose track of.

Also Luffy's doing stuff on Big Mom's island in order to save Sanji and stuff...I promise is really interesting and quirky.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2017 01:51 PM
mimeralest

Never seen that anime, but i think i need to change this

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2017 08:37 PM
mimeralest is currently offline Click here to Send mimeralest a Private Message Find more posts by mimeralest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I called Sanji making Pudding turn coat in their wedding.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 24th, 2017 06:17 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Despite all the stuff with Sanji, it appears that the real mvp for the Strawhats this arc was Brook.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2017 04:29 PM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

Yohoho!

Old Post May 2nd, 2017 12:48 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Well, at least now we will remember that Brook is in this manga.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 10:19 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

I need to get back in this manga. -_-

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post May 3rd, 2017 05:08 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote