KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting

Star Wars: Jedi Wars: Episode 1, The Meeting
Started by: Killer_Dennis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Koyi had sensed it at about the same time, she had drawn her light sabre out weilded it around and was now facing the sith breathing heavily in anticipation

Old Post May 11th, 2005 02:42 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowguards

*lord jason chuckles and says* " You are a new student at the academy aren't you?" Lord jason says " or you just don't consult the jedi archives very much, Well if you have to know i am a sith lord I am jason and since you are going to die soon which way would you like me to kill you fast and painless or slow and painfull you choose i really don't mind" he says as he pulls his lightsabres out and gets ready to fight

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:35 PM
Shadowguards is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowguards a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowguards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowguards

"hahaha three against one this should be fun" he says as jason laughs maniacaly " hmmm which one of you wants to die first"

Old Post May 11th, 2005 07:37 PM
Shadowguards is currently offline Click here to Send Shadowguards a Private Message Find more posts by Shadowguards Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Shadowguards
*lord jason chuckles and says* " You are a new student at the academy aren't you?" Lord jason says " or you just don't consult the jedi archives very much, Well if you have to know i am a sith lord I am jason and since you are going to die soon which way would you like me to kill you fast and painless or slow and painfull you choose i really don't mind" he says as he pulls his lightsabres out and gets ready to fight
*Dennis steps forward slowly, sabre in his hand. He stares at the other Jedi, and tightens his grip around his sabre. Dennis charges forward, aiming a slash at the Siths shoulder*

I may be a new student..But i'm still a Jedi

(Thanks Raijin) Xbox Live-Frisky Marcus

Change my attempt, good intentions.
Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 11th, 2005 11:45 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Jason's comm link activated. And Lord Gega's voice could be heard throu it. "Do it! Deactivate the shield systems! THe control should be right behind you!".

Lord Gega was sitting in his throne, in a cruiser. SUrrounded by a fleet of his own ships. He waited till the security permiteres were deactivated by Jason, so he can order a full attack.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 12th, 2005 01:01 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

"I am not a new student and I do not intend to die..."Koyi yelled at the sith as she charged and attempted to make contact with the sith's side hoping to chop him in half.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 03:03 PM
ewansbabe is currently offline Click here to Send ewansbabe a Private Message Find more posts by ewansbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

~can i join in?~

Name: Alan Poldren (Darth Ralver)
Side: Dark
Sabre Color: Red
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Force Lightning, Saber Throw

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post May 12th, 2005 05:30 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shadowguards

Originally posted by ewansbabe
"I am not a new student and I do not intend to die..."Koyi yelled at the sith as she charged and attempted to make contact with the sith's side hoping to chop him in half.

slow and painfull will it be *jason puts his hand out and pushes her and her friend into each other* "Muahahahaha" Jason pulls his comm link out oh his pocket and says " Hmph... leave me alone will ya i will just hold on" Jason then pulls his lightsabre out and charges at them.

Old Post May 12th, 2005 07:49 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dennis gets up from being knocked into another Jedi, and jumps up, doing a roll, and aiming down at the Sith*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 12th, 2005 09:21 PM
Rodgort is currently offline Click here to Send Rodgort a Private Message Find more posts by Rodgort Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Drake sees a trash can and quickly uses the force to push it towards Sith then swifltly throws his left lightsabre to the sith. Afterward Drake chared towards the sith hoping to atleast injure or slice him apart.

Old Post May 13th, 2005 12:50 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ewansbabe
Jedi Knight

Koyi jumps to her feet and regains her senses... she then charges towards the sith hoping to get his head...

Old Post May 13th, 2005 02:46 PM
Shadowguards

"muahahahaha your feeble attempts to try and kill me are useless" *jason then pushes the jedi, trashcan, and the lightsabre back* "you will either join me on the dark side or you will die Muaahahahahahhaha"

Old Post May 13th, 2005 07:27 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

Originally posted by Shadowguards
"muahahahaha your feeble attempts to try and kill me are useless" *jason then pushes the jedi, trashcan, and the lightsabre back* "you will either join me on the dark side or you will die Muaahahahahahhaha"
..You forgot me! *Dennis aims a slash at the Siths head from above*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 13th, 2005 09:01 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Lord Gega chuckeled. "Fool..." he muttered to himself. "Their will be more jedi coming his way in no time... If he doesn't get that security control panel destroyed... He will die"

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 13th, 2005 10:24 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

*Dennis's sabre comes down on the sith*

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 19th, 2005 09:22 PM
Lord Slaughter
Sith Lord

Name: Terek Vais (Darth Infidus)
Sabre Color: Single Hilt/Red
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Grip, Force Breach (Can break down force protection aura from force-wielding opponent.), Force Sense (Can sense any force user in galaxy), Force Foresight (Can see into future), and Force Expansion (Causes the midichlorians in subjects body to expand and grow unstable, causing a force explosion. Potential power of explosion is dependent on how many midichlorians in subject, the explosion can be controlled only by the wielder of this force feat. The more midichlorians in a subject, the harder it is to resist, and vice versa. This is basically a reverse Force Crush)

Last edited by Lord Slaughter on May 20th, 2005 at 09:04 PM

Old Post May 20th, 2005 08:54 PM
Lord Slaughter is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Slaughter
Sith Lord

Darth Infidus atop the balcony of his fortress of Xangroth on a dark planet in the Unknown Regions. His apprentice, Darth Vicera, a female human, trains in Infidus' throne room w/3 Ancient Sith wraiths which are, on the request of Vicera, using host bodies. Persumeably, this was demanded so Vicera could actually have a 'real' kill. A multitude of other Sith wraiths w/o hosts, watch and whisper from the vast darkness encircling the area where Vicera and the 3 Sith hosts are sparring. Only a single torch is keeping the area from being completely engulfed in darkness.

Darth Infidus *Telepathcally communicates with Vicera*-"I am growing weary of these poor Sith imitators that have come and gone over the ages. They are ruining the Sith's great legacy with their constant failure."

Darth Vicera *Telepathically responds while still in combat*-"I agree. Perhaps they should be 'reintroduced' to the true power of the Dark Side my master."

Darth Infidus *Telepathically responds*-"Do you honestly think that, that has not crossed my mind, my apprentice?"

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:09 PM
Lord Slaughter is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Slaughter a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Slaughter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Slaughter
Sith Lord

Originally posted by Lord Slaughter
Name: Terek Vais (Darth Infidus)
Sabre Color: Single Hilt/Red
Force Powers: Push/Pull, Grip, Force Breach (Can break down force protection aura from force-wielding opponent.), Force Sense (Can sense any force user in galaxy), Force Foresight (Can see into future), and Force Expansion (Causes the midichlorians in subjects body to expand and grow unstable, causing a force explosion. Potential power of explosion is dependent on how many midichlorians in subject, the explosion can be controlled only by the wielder of this force feat. The more midichlorians in a subject, the harder it is to resist, and vice versa. This is basically a reverse Force Crush)

Force Expansion could concieveably destroy a planet, but harnessing the required number of midichlorians from all the subjects on the planet, would require a massive amount of concentration.

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:14 PM
Rodgort
Dickroll'd.

[Nice..very nice] stick out tongue

Should I? Could I?

Old Post May 20th, 2005 10:18 PM
Lord Slaughter
Sith Lord

After their exchange of thoughts, Infidus turns around just in time to see his apprentice slay one of the sith hosts. Now, without the burden of having to watching her back, she positions herself to where she has a clear view of her two remaining opponents. They both charge her...

Old Post May 21st, 2005 03:54 AM