KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!

New Matrix game: The Path of Neo!!!!
Started by: DaRtH_mCnAztY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DenKi

The Game kinda sucks now, since there is NOTHING to really do after you have finished it.. And theres not alot of Moves, you find that your doing the same ones over and over...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 01:37 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yeah. they should've recycled the VS feature, like the one in ETM.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 08:36 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DirectorFitz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by random task
yeah. they should've recycled the VS feature, like the one in ETM.

except, you know...make it good. And not crappy

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 06:45 PM
DirectorFitz is currently offline Click here to Send DirectorFitz a Private Message Find more posts by DirectorFitz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

yeah. and more characters. like the twins.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 08:30 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morpheus
The Gospel R3L0AD3D

it would have been good if you could play as Smith too

She doesn't quite chop your head off. She makes a Pez dispenser out of you.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 02:31 AM
Morpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Morpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Morpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

Terrible game. I only enjoyed playing it through because I love the matrix. The game was buggy, poorly coded, and framerates dropped to nearly unplayable levels at random sometimes. And it isn't my computer because I get 69-70 fps in halflife 2 settings maxed with hdr on.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2006 01:23 AM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth
Ranger

Just by a show of hands... How many people here actually pulled off the combo "The One"

For Fritos.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 02:25 AM
Stealth is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

Eh, not me. I never got close.. I think the toughest move I could pull off was the one where you spin two enemies at once and then throw them.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2006 03:25 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It is somewhat telling that some reviewers are saying "At least EtM had x, y and z going for it..."

(normally referring to the decent footage and voice acting)

So they haven;t even topped EtM, and that is after shamelessly pandering to the fans by giving you control of Neo- the intiial reticence to do was something I thought praiseworthy.

EtM, other than the driving sections, wasn't that bad- but then Prince of Persia came out and shat on it. They needed to raise their game here, and didn't.

With Matrix Online now condemned as "Some nice ideas but totally cocked up" we now have a franchise that was BEGGING for decent gaming adpation totally fail to deliver.

Boo.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 28th, 2006 04:49 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NinthCorona

If anyone wants the song from the Club Hel fight (The Key in Blue Pill Rescue) I have it.

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2006 06:06 AM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

I need to play this game again, I got about 3/4 the way to the end and my memory card got erased.... *(@#&^$(@#$.... it's been long enough that I think I can start this game up again.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:30 AM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought the game was fairly decent. It definitely had great potential, however, i think this was compromised due to the rush of getting it out on shelves. The action was cinematic and when you actually pulled off some matrix moves without the camera getting in your way, you felt like Neo..if not just a little bit. I think the cinematic design they went with hurt the hit detection. When i wasnt executing a grab combo, i didnt feel like i was actually hitting anyone.

I liked the way the story was set up aswell as the ability progression. Being a matrix fan i give the game a 7/10 being a gamer i give it a 5.5/10. The camera became your worst enemy in the game, and im not even going to mention the glitches...but as a matrix or a john woo type action fan, there is much fun to be had here.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 02:02 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote