KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!

BATTLE ROYALE! The RPG!
Started by: Quincy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
calvs
Kommunist

(I'm guessing you'll decide the weapons, cause nobody wants to get shitty weapons stick out tongue)

Kiyoshi was always picked last for the baseball team, but this wasn't the case now. He made one backwards glance at Kuriza as he carried himself, along with his "survival pack" out of the door and into the hallway.
"Come on Kuriza, you've got to pull through for me. For everyone."

[B]THUD THUD THUD[/I]

It hit him now more than ever that this game was real. The way the trees blew in the wind seemed somehow less peaceful and more foreboding. He ran into the trees, never once stopping for breath nor water.

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 08:59 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Another package was thrown at another student. And another. And another.

"Souh Nachi!" M yelled.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 09:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

(I'll do this from Kat's point of view. I feel like I've been ignoring her.)

Katsumi was noticiable shaken by Mrs. Nokamura. Her teacher's blood had splattered across her paper, and drops had landed on her arm. As much as the blood bothered her, Kat couldn't bring herself to brush it off. Her entire body was shaking and yet she was scared stiff.

Student after student left the room. Some were just as scared as Kat felt and others had the cold look of determination on their faces. Nachi, though... Nachi was different. He didn't pause when his name was called. He didn't even stop to say good-bye to his friends or even spare a glance in their direction. Kaien was completely overlooked, as well as Hisa, and Kat knew Nachi had a crush on Hisa. No, brushing past his fellow students, Nachi stared straight at Mr. M.

The others had at least looked back once before running out. A couple of the girls even broke down in tears but the cold bast@rd didn't even do that. He caught the bag thrown at him without much difficulty and slung it over his shoulder before calmly walking out.

'I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.'

He had read that in a book by the American author Frank Herbert. And as he reached the outside and began to run, Nachi knew it was true. They wanted them to give into their fear and kill. They were testing their sanity, seeing how far they could bend the students before they would break. but somehow... Somehow he'd find a way around that. There had to be some way to get around the killing. Maybe... maybe there were others who'd be willing to help him, perhaps make a pact, an alliance. Perhaps they'd be able to find away out.

He didn't want to have to kill anyone, but if it came down to protecting himself and his friends, he would.

Happy Halloween

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 10:40 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Hisa watched as Nachi walked out of the room. But she was surprised that Nachi didn't say goodbye or even look at any of his friends. She didn't realize how unbelievably cold he was. She relized that the room was almost empty, and she and Kat would soon be called to get their gear. She sighed, and that seemed like the only sound in the room.
'Once I get out there, I'll find Kat. If one things for sure, I don't wanna go through this alone.' she thought. She made a mental note 'Most importantly, secure food, water, and shelter.' they probably didn't have any time to do that, considering that every six hours the danger zones would change. And even if they managed to squeeze in some time for food and water, others would probably target them.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:19 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

Umi only smiled. She was waiting patiently. "this will be over shortly.."She said looking down. She looked at Kenta. "I hope you will be ok!"She said loud enouygh for him to here.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 11:20 PM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

Fujiwara waited patiently for his name to be called. He watched as student after student left the room, going out into a world that will be a bloodbath. He wondered if any of his classmates would betray each other, kill a friend so that they could survive this game. He looked around at the other students with an emotionless face ' good luck..." he said in his mind

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 12:10 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"Shin Takashi" M Yelled, as a soldier hurled yet another bag.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:04 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

[kenta was still pondering what was going on it was making him sad all he could do was kill people who he had come to know and almost love like Umi he and she was the best of friends for almost as long as he could remember it was hard to take in but then he heard Umi talking to him he could only hope she was not thinking of killing and then it hit him what if she was going to kill him he was scared to trust her he slowly ran his hand though his hair trying to get the bad thoughts out of his head she would never do that thats all he told himself he fanilly said ]"Umi i will make sure me and you both make it out of here alive"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Shin who was preparing for what lie ahead could only sit there he did not fear death he did not care he would kill any one he thought he was going to kill them all of them and be the one to savie this island he nodded his head as to confirm it with himself it would not matter who got in his way the will all die the same was by his weapon he would get it was all he could do was think of winning he then slowly walked over to mr.M and cought the bag and he ran out the door as fast as he could as he became far away from the what he thought was the school he climed a tree and looked though the bag]

Last edited by AttentionPlease on Sep 10th, 2006 at 01:08 AM

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:05 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

umi nodded to kenta trying to get him to trust her. She looked at Mr. M and smirked. "I want to kill now,"She said.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:23 AM
Jenny_Bug is currently offline Click here to Send Jenny_Bug a Private Message Find more posts by Jenny_Bug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Again M spoke up.

"Fujiwara Masato!"

M spoke up again after that.

"Junishi Fuchida!!"

(I feel like such a shit roleplayer with this short crap. It's just short because of the situation.)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:26 AM
TBJ
High

Junichi sighed as he caught his pack, and made his way into the hall and out the door, running for cover as quickly as he could to check for supplies.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:32 AM
TBJ is currently offline Click here to Send TBJ a Private Message Find more posts by TBJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(aww. It's ok. We all write short posts every now and then.)
Hisa watched as one by one, each student left the room. There were only a few of them left. She knew her turn was coming up. She felt her heart pound, and her breathing getting heavier and heavier. She couldn't show any fear once outside, or else she would surely get killed. 'But no one would attack so early right?' she thought 'Or would they. . .'

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:33 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

"Hatoshi Suya!" M bellowed with his hands cupped over his mouth.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
calvs
Kommunist

( Just wondering if you will tell us our weapons via pm or something, so in case there is a battle._)

(@ Trademark - Please use punctuation. It hurt my eyes trying to read your entry)

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 01:53 AM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(dude just dont read my posts then i am not talking to you you do not have to worrry what i got to post)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:05 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(eh....but quincy already asked you.)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:08 AM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

(Leave me alone i don't want to i post for FUN NOT TO BE CRITICISED)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:12 AM
Quincy
Debaser

(Trademark calm down man. Everyone else leave him alone. I'll pm each of you your weapons once everyone leaves)

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:15 AM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

(okie dokie big grin)

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:16 AM
Jenny_Bug
Art N' Engineering

(ok....trademark i gotta ask ya somethin... expect a pm from me ok?)
Umi stared at the dead body. She covered her nose. "REaking corpse,"She said. "When will i get ou of here!"She thought. She still had blood on her.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2006 02:21 AM