KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Championship, FINAL MATCH: [Loot] VS [Scoobless]

Evangel94's 2nd Slugfest Showdown Championship, FINAL MATCH: [Loot] VS [Scoobless]
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Digi
Forum Leader

Go Roldz.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:39 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
As I already showed:

Quasar doesn't have to search for them, his grid wil detect them as soon as they touch down.

And he isn't fighting Surfer.... yet.

And if this was only as bright as a star then that would be relevant, but it isn't, it's thousands of times brighter than a star.

Spawn is the only one there who could even come close to hurting Mimic ... and with Mimic's massive speed/durability/strength/regen along with TK, TP, and teleportation, that wont be happening.... especially as he's blind.

Creating force fields inside people's heads is still illegal ... much as it was in the first round.... and she can't aim while blind.

Whether or not he can control two boards at once is irrelevant, no other member of your team can control them ... and Surf would find it difficult using more than one as they would both be responding to the same mental command at the same time ... meaning they would just fly together.

you still donīt get it, surfer is FASTER then light, and he wonīt be blinded. my team wonīt be blinded because they will not be there, and even if quasar knows where my team is, like iīve stated if heīs fighting surfer how is he going to tell his team where they are, quasar is not a telepath, while surfer his. and i know quasar constructs protect him against tp, but when surfer opens a bit of quasar construct he will attack quasar mind, altough he rarely does so i already posted a scan where he uses his mind to attack.

force bubble are not allowed if they kill instantly, not if they only hurt. tp shut downs are also forbiden, but tp is allowed anyway, its the same thing.

and for the last time, does surfer needs to use his matter manipulation powers to create sunglasses for my team? or you will realize you will not be blinding my team.

the boras would not respond at the same command, and since he can think in the order of nanoseconds, it would be pretty difficult to quasar. Quasar is not able to react or think at surfer speed.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 08:52 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Loot
you still donīt get it, surfer is FASTER then light, and he wonīt be blinded. my team wonīt be blinded because they will not be there, and even if quasar knows where my team is, like iīve stated if heīs fighting surfer how is he going to tell his team where they are, quasar is not a telepath, while surfer his. and i know quasar constructs protect him against tp, but when surfer opens a bit of quasar construct he will attack quasar mind, altough he rarely does so i already posted a scan where he uses his mind to attack.

Speed isn't an issue here, if Surfer is looking in the direction of my team he will be stunned.

Constructs don't protect against TP, the bands do that even when he's asleep ... telepaths cannot get past it.

force bubble are not allowed if they kill instantly, not if they only hurt. tp shut downs are also forbiden, but tp is allowed anyway, its the same thing.

If a force bubble is opened inside someone's skull it is a OHKO ... but it doesn't matter as Invisible Woman can't aim when she is blind.

and for the last time, does surfer needs to use his matter manipulation powers to create sunglasses for my team? or you will realize you will not be blinding my team.

Actually, he needs to go back in time to before the flash to do that ... but he can't do that here.

Your team is blind as you didn't anticipate being blinded during your prep.

Quasar is not able to react or think at surfer speed.

Quasar catching Surfer as he tries to get away:

Runner speed >>> Surfer speed

Runner speed = Makkari speed

Quasar catching Makkari:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Surfer is no faster than Quasar.

Do you even KMC???

Last edited by Scoobless on Jan 23rd, 2007 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 10:16 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

dammit ... here's the last part of that again as one of the images didn't work.

Quasar is not able to react or think at surfer speed.

Quasar catching Surfer as he tries to get away:

(please log in to view the image)

Runner speed >>> Surfer speed

Runner speed = Makkari speed

Quasar catching Makkari:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Surfer is no faster than Quasar.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 10:32 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

the sunglasses thing was a joke, you still believe surfer will be stunned i have no idea how. Since like iīve stated heīs faster then light. and he never showed having problem with light, you have no idea how is vision even works, not to mention surfer senses are amazing like iīve showed in previous posts

IW its not creating just a bubble inside her head, its like grappling hooks, she did it to doom, doom is alive, it isnīt a instanteneous KO.

Err quasar didnīt catch surfer, he created a construct to catch surfer, you could at least say his consctruct are as fast as surfer, NOT him, quasar used that strategie because he wasnīt able to catch up with surfer

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...erandQuasar.jpg

iīm not fighting Makkari, and why is him as fast as runner?
Bottom line is, everytime quasar and surfer appear together, never quasar showed to be faster then surfer, althou surfer as showed to be faster

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:27 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Makkari raced Runner in some big space race and they both performed about the same.... but Makkari won the race (Quasar #58 I don't have it)

But speed isn't the deciding factor, the flash is going to be thousands of times brighter than the brightest star ... even Surfer's eyes take in electromagnetic energy, hence he will be momentarily stunned ... IW and co will be completely blind as their retinas will have burned out.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:38 PM
Loot

Makkari raced Runner in some big space race and they both performed about the same.... but Makkari won the race (Quasar #58 I don't have it)

But speed isn't the deciding factor, the flash is going to be thousands of times brighter than the brightest star ... even Surfer's eyes take in electromagnetic energy, hence he will be momentarily stunned ... IW and co will be completely blind as their retinas will have burned out.

err my team will not be there, and you have no proof that it will do something to surfer, ans surfer will be able to catch quasar before he does so (faster then l i g h t reaction etc etc)

i was thinking, a good way to play this, would be, when the fight began, surfer would not simply hit quasar he would take him far away from their team, fighting in somple place distante, where your team will not be able to reach us (the planet is to big for your telepaths). And then or surfer would take quasar to where my tram is, or my team would teleport after receiving a tp message form surfer, either way my team facing quasar, after we defeat him, with surfer senses knowing where your team is, its easy.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2007 11:45 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

Blinded or not (probably not) the light will still take up all of Surfer's vision which means that, for a few moments, he wont be able to see my team.

This light is being released the moment the match starts, and that Makkari feat (and the snagging Surfer feat), proves Quasar reacts faster than the likes of Spawn

So even if he still teleports your guys are blind ... they are starting very close in this match and there's no way to avoid this all-encompasing flash.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:00 AM
Loot

its not probably, its not pure and simple, even if it did blind him he could heal, but he wonīt.

quasar is faster then spawn, but not surfer, and surfer will hit him while spawn teleports and theres no blinding to anyone.
not to mention spawn would easily recover, but surfer can heal my team, if theyīre blind surfer can heal them. but they will not be blind.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:11 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

The Flash is happening ... and it's happening the instant the match starts ... Surfer may be fast but so is Quasar .... there's nothing he can do to stop it.

And from what you've posted so far, Surfer isn't going to be anywhere near the rest of his team after they teleport, he's not healing anyone.

timeline:

first instant - match starts - quasar pulls flash trick - 6/7 of your team are blind

second instant Surfer reacts but can't see my team

third instant - Spawn teleports your guys away

fourth instant - Quasar knocks surfer off his board with the energy of the sun in concussive blast form

fifth instant - my team Q-jumps after your team and proceeds to kill them

some point later - Surfer reappears to find my team shielded, your team dead and he has to fight all of them at once.

Quasar (fully armoured) fights Surfer with all of his own power + the power of the sun while Psylocke and Mimic psi-blast his head through the whole thing.

A minute later - Surfer is knocked out

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:24 AM
hulk10

Vote Loot!Happy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy DanceHappy Dance:da
nce:Happy Dance.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:34 AM
hulk10 is currently offline Click here to Send hulk10 a Private Message Find more posts by hulk10 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If the flash is made of light, which is what I'm assuming, then it would be easy to escape from it if you are way faster than light, right? I mean, light is even slower through air than it is in the space, and the fight takes place on earth.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:47 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Bentley
If the flash is made of light, which is what I'm assuming, then it would be easy to escape from it if you are way faster than light, right? I mean, light is even slower through air than it is in the space, and the fight takes place on earth.

How can he escape something that he hasn't seen?

If he has seen it then it's had all the effect that I'm looking for (which is basically just a large distraction in Surfer's case)

And Surfer may have great reactions, but he can't react to something he doesn't know is coming.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 01:51 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

There will no extensions for this match. This match will end Wednesday 8:30 PM US CENTRAL TIME. All votes after 8:30 US CENTRAL TIME will not be counted. Whomever has the most votes by 8:30 PM US CENTRAL TIME will be crowned Champion regardless of the total number of votes.
-Evangel94

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Jan 24th, 2007 at 06:46 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 06:39 AM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by DigiMark007
Go Roldz.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 08:06 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

How can he escape something that he hasn't seen?

If he has seen it then it's had all the effect that I'm looking for (which is basically just a large distraction in Surfer's case)

And Surfer may have great reactions, but he can't react to something he doesn't know is coming.

you didnīt read my prep? the first thing that surfer does is attack quasar he wonīt even let quasar use this light trick, or even if he could my team would be away already.
He can do it because my first attack is faster then yours, surfer is faster then light.

And surfer will be separated of my team in the begiining of the fight, read what iīve posted before, its not forever, its a plan of attack.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 12:16 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

you didnīt read my prep? the first thing that surfer does is attack quasar he wonīt even let quasar use this light trick, or even if he could my team would be away already.

The first thing that Quasar does is release the flash .... your idea involves travelling the distance between us, mine doesn't ... and as Quasar has excellent reflexes he WILL be able to release the light.

He can do it because my first attack is faster then yours, surfer is faster then light.

So is Quasar ... but that's completely irrelevant at the moment.

Quasar is around the same speed as Surfer = he will easily pull this trick off.

Quasar is definitely faster than Spawn = your team is blind.

Surfer's speed does not have an impact on my first move of this match.

Your team will be blinded and Surfer will be distracted for a few seconds.

That is more than enough time for my team to jump after your blind team and waste them.

Surfer ends up alone and has two telepaths messing with his head while Quasar pounds the crap out of him.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 02:16 PM
Loot

I donīt see it happening, you say quasar is as fast as surfer, although i disagree, it doensīt matter, your attack depends on the speed of light. Surfer has a big distance? we both start in new york, surfer is way faster then light, he will reach you, and with his superior senses when he punches you he will know you are storing solar energy.

And can you release the light without blinding your team mates?
not to mention at the beginning of the fight we are protected by sue storm force field and will be immediately teletransported.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 02:36 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Well, it is Wednesday. My vote goes to Scoobless.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 02:48 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

your attack depends on the speed of light.

No, it relies on your team having eyes ... which they do ... you've said yourself over and over that Surfer is going to attack asap ... which means he has to be looking in the direction of my guys ... which means the light will be directly in front of him.

And can you release the light without blinding your team mates?
not to mention at the beginning of the fight we are protected by sue storm force field and will be immediately teletransported.

Yes, my team is protected, go read the prep stuff.

invisible force fields do absolutely nothing to block light and Quasar is way faster than Spawn.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jan 24th, 2007 03:08 PM