KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams

Beam me up
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Eye-beams 45 60.81%
Hand-beams 29 39.19%
Total: 74 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eye Beams Vs Hand Beams
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Redatom65
no one on earth has beams. I can go all dragonballz on sh!t

I think you would need flight, superspeed, superstrength, martial arts training and 20lbs of hair gel to do that.

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:01 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:02 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I'd go handbeams.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:04 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

eyebeams. Glowing eyes are pwnage. big grin Though fists AND eyes are better. wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:07 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UniOmni
Outrageously Dickish

Eyebeams for me.

It'll always be cooler to merely look at a planet in the cosmos, and reduce it to ash, than it'll be to point with a hand gesture.

That'll be so corny in real life.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:19 PM
UniOmni is currently offline Click here to Send UniOmni a Private Message Find more posts by UniOmni Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hercules
Count Of Durfisto

Hand Beams, I would be afraid of accidently triggering my eye beams say when I was looking deep into a womans eyes and burning her face off.

Or looking at a microwave meal in the supermarket and cooking it right there and then.

Plus with hand beams I can charge em up and punch someone with it and I can do Ryu impressions in my backyard!

Ok I've really put to much thought into this!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:29 PM
Hercules is currently offline Click here to Send Hercules a Private Message Find more posts by Hercules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

I think Hand beams would be a little more useful as you could hit things behind/around you and you could subtly blow stuff/people up without having to turn your head.

no expression

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:44 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

rather have hand beams than eye beams.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 07:51 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Scoobless
I think Hand beams would be a little more useful as you could hit things behind/around you and you could subtly blow stuff/people up without having to turn your head.

no expression

You can't just glance? I mean, if you're gonna aim with your hands, you're gonna have to look in the general direction anyways.

I'd say, assuming the power is the same, that eye beams would be better. Mostly due to accuracy, and stealth.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:26 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Eye beams.I'll do that Darkseid pose with my hands behind my back,then eye beam your ass.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:30 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If I had super speed or like, weapons, eye beams would be it, but since my hands aren't that cool being free and all hand beams for the win.

Years of videogames are going to give me great accuracy with my hands anyways. Also, Merasoma and a blast from each finger is just plain cool.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:47 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Eyebeams there is none saying that the eyebeams cannot act like Darkseids omega Beam twisting and turning, so you would still be capable of shoting someone behind you. smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:52 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

also if you have eyebeams and want to carry around extra weapons you can erm

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 08:58 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

but you cannot wair sunglases

wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:02 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

so it's eaither be superman and cyclops or captain atom and havok...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:04 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

Originally posted by Utrigita
but you cannot wair sunglases

wink

Yea you can....same way Cyclops does (just pretend you have control over them)

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:08 PM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Eyebeams there is none saying that the eyebeams cannot act like Darkseids omega Beam twisting and turning, so you would still be capable of shoting someone behind you. smile

That's not an option, we limited it to Superman style beams.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:10 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

Originally posted by Scoobless
That's not an option, we limited it to Superman style beams.

Damm mad

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:21 PM
Utrigita

Originally posted by Blair Wind
Yea you can....same way Cyclops does (just pretend you have control over them)

We can do that yes, and Cyclops has Emma Frost what has Havok nothing, which means Eyebeams>Handbeams

wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:23 PM
Scoobless
sselboocS

We can do that yes, and Cyclops has Emma Frost what has Havok nothing, which means Eyebeams>Handbeams

wink

Havok's bangin' Polaris again.

stick out tongue

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Mar 10th, 2007 09:24 PM