KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Some info on Frodo

Some info on Frodo
Started by: Mersie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

For those of you that keep bashing her about "Just read the book!" (which I appoligize for saying), she doesn't have the book. End of discussion.

Now...any more questions Mersie? These questions are chipping the rust from my brain in the LOTR area...

Old Post Dec 1st, 2002 06:45 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Thanks for those kind words Captain Rex, tomorrow the next question will be available, and it is set at MORIA.
And then the 11th and the 20th of December for the next 2 for the month.
Thanks
Mersie

Old Post Dec 1st, 2002 08:39 AM
Mersie is currently offline Click here to Send Mersie a Private Message Find more posts by Mersie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

you can always go and rent to book or buy it later

I'd think you would enjoy reading it some day you will probably do so

but keep the questions coming will try to solve them

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 1st, 2002 09:43 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

wait a seccond....are in there questions about the books or bout the movie/s ?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2002 12:36 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

There was no questions this time just a slide puzzle to unscramble. What is the difference between the book and the movie? I thought it would roughly be the same.
I suppose the book is usually better because you can use your imagination to guess what things and people are like.
Mersie

Old Post Dec 1st, 2002 10:55 PM
Mersie is currently offline Click here to Send Mersie a Private Message Find more posts by Mersie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol nha the book is way bigger, it has a lot information than the movie

you learn a lot more and whole scenes have been cut and added in the movie

it still rox tho the book is better

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2002 07:07 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

every book is better than the films..¨¨-

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2002 07:34 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well...not quite, but i can't think of an example just now smile

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2002 08:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

I agree, the book is nearly always better, I also like Steven King books and every one that I've read, and then seen the movie after, the movie was always a disappointment.
I am going to buy the book for sure.
Mersie

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2002 11:54 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i liked one flew over the cuckoos nest movie better then teh book.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2002 12:02 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mersie

Haven't seen that one or read the book
Mersie

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2002 12:08 AM
Dexx
wingless

but be warned....never read lotr with a pillow under ur head at a dim light. Let's just say that's a really effective cure for insomnia.smile
There are indeed some long, neverending boring parts..where they walk, ...still walking.....no stoping yet.....just a few more pages of walking..and so on

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2002 08:24 PM
Mersie

I know, I've read a lot of books like that, to discriptive, they go on and on about the scenery and other unimportant stuff, I usually skim over pages like that.
Mersie

Old Post Dec 4th, 2002 09:47 AM
Dexx
wingless

long descriptions can be great...an important part of understanding the book. But those are just..sleepy

Old Post Dec 4th, 2002 08:11 PM
Mersie

I lay-buyed the book LOTR today, will get it out next week.
mersie

Old Post Dec 5th, 2002 10:17 AM
Mersie

Hi guys
Need your help again,
During the course of their four-day treck through Moria Frodo notices someone following them, who is following them?
Mersie

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 05:07 AM
Dexx
wingless

ergh...easy one: Gollum

Old Post Dec 12th, 2002 05:40 AM
Mersie

Thanks Dexx
Mersie

Old Post Dec 13th, 2002 12:25 AM
liz

not sure, but i think sam yells "Back you devils!"

are we talking about the book or the movie?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2002 01:23 PM
liz is currently offline Click here to Send liz a Private Message Find more posts by liz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

not sure, but I think it's the movie or what Mersie?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2002 02:50 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote