KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Peter Petrelli

Peter Petrelli
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ordained
Who had clairvoyance?

I think REXXY used the wrong choice of word. He's talking about Molly's power, but clairvoyance isn't the right description for it.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 07:05 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I see on the Heroes Wiki that they describe her power as "clairvoyance" as well, I guess I was wrong about it being used as the improper word.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 10:08 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

you just pwnt yourself no expression

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 03:41 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mairuzu
you just pwnt yourself no expression

Yes, and I had the balls to admit it. smile

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 08:26 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Then again if you didn't admit it, you'd look like a douche

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Then again if you didn't admit it, you'd look like a douche

If I didn't admit it, I would have been pwnd by everyone else. laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Precisely!

Clairvoyance seems fitting, seeing other places where other people are.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:36 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Captain REX
Precisely!

Clairvoyance seems fitting, seeing other places where other people are.

I used to think that clairvoyance meant seeing into the future or something. embarrasment

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:38 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Wouldn't that be Isaac? eek!

I wonder how much predictions will come into play this season. It was a major theme last season.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Wouldn't that be Isaac? eek!

I wonder how much predictions will come into play this season. It was a major theme last season.

Seeing as how we found out that there are [SPOILER - highlight to read]: more Isaac paintings out there, it would be a great possibility.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 09:43 PM
S_D_J
Bane

Precisely!

laughing
confused
embarrasment

you mean that about clairvoyance and not about Tatoo getting Pwnd

my bad big grin

I thought "psychic" would be more fitting for someone who finds people, ...and contact the dead stick out tongue

well, being serious now:

Originally posted by Tattoo
Seeing as how we found out that there are [SPOILER - highlight to read]: more Isaac paintings out there, it would be a great possibility.

Tim Kring did say that Isaac's painting would have a clever reentry in the show this season... I thought Peter would be the one doing predictions.... But [SPOILER - highlight to read]: I like the idea that there are more Isaac's paintings out there.

predicting the future can get boring (in a show like this). there are certain things that should be inevitable... having the heroes running around trying to stop what's in a painting from happening, what's good enough last season... but if they go back to do that... I'd be really bored real quick.

what's happening with Hiro, however, it's the oposite, and it's certainly funny and entertaining... but once it's over, I hope they never repeate it again, not for a long time at least.

it would mean they're running out of ideas... and I'd hate it if something like that were to happen to this show

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:22 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm sure they could come up with something. I mean, look at Peter. That's far from where I figured he would be this season.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:30 AM
S_D_J
Bane

I'm sure they could come up with something. I mean, look at Peter. That's far from where I figured he would be this season.

they better!!!

big grin

what I meant it's they shouldnt repeat themes

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 07:43 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

i love peter!!!! wooo!!! im a peter fan from the beginning!!!

i dont think he can absorb the powers that sylar stole, for one thing, he hasn't demonstrated that he can, and my other thing is just a theory....

does this work?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 02:51 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by ~Forever*Alone~
i love peter!!!! wooo!!! im a peter fan from the beginning!!!

i dont think he can absorb the powers that sylar stole, for one thing, he hasn't demonstrated that he can, and my other thing is just a theory....

Umm...what? He HAS absorbed powers from Sylar already and he's also USED them. Telekinesis anyone?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 11:24 AM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea I don't believe he's demonstrated any other stolen ability but telekinesis is the one we know of for sure.

My only question is if he's been able to absorb one of his stolen abilities then why not the rest?
Or what about his original?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 01:48 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Entity
Yea I don't believe he's demonstrated any other stolen ability but telekinesis is the one we know of for sure.

My only question is if he's been able to absorb one of his stolen abilities then why not the rest?
Or what about his original?

eating brains? big grin

laughing

we can know for sure what else he could have absorb from Sylar. Even he doesnt know.

but I dont think he absorb all of Sylar's abilities... I'm guessing it works just like Peter... he uses one ability at a time, and since Sylar wasnt using other abilities, then he didnt absorb them.... but that's just my guess

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 03:47 PM
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Originally posted by Tattoo
Umm...what? He HAS absorbed powers from Sylar already and he's also USED them. Telekinesis anyone?

no i think that telekinesis is sylars original power or some part of it, and that peter cant absorb the powers that sylar stole

does this work?

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 06:10 PM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Sylar stole telekinesis from his first victim.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 07:23 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Indeed. Did you watch "Six Months Ago," Forever*Alone? Gabriel Gray did not start off with telekinesis; he killed the original owner of that power with a blunt object in orer to make himself more "special."

It was a good theory, though, SDJ. The only power that Sylar has used relatively near to Peter is enhanced hearing, but he was on the other side of Kirby Plaza. Telekinesis has always been shown in front of Peter and against Peter, as opposed to cryokinesis, etc. (excluding DF Peter & DF Sylar).

Still, Peter can use more than one at once, as has been shown.

Last edited by REXXXX on Oct 7th, 2007 at 08:47 PM

Old Post Oct 7th, 2007 08:44 PM