KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hulk vs Parasite

Hulk vs Parasite
Started by: Avlon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Marvelknight
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by fangirl101
Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.

OK, but Hulk isn't like Superman, meaning he won't hold back. his mind is similar to a child's mind. Whatever it is that make him mad, has now become something like the sound of a cat clawing on a chalk board. Hulk won't stop until this thing or whatever it is has become "Hulk smashed". It doesn't take Hulk very long for Hulk's powers to increase. Hulk can take this 8 or 9 out of 10.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:38 PM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Avlon
laughing

Actually he would. Adding to that he also gets more powerful as he leeches more energy.

Parasite has never been overloaded.

Has parasite ever faced anyone like hulk, someone that has basically unlimited energy. Hulk doesnt have a cap so what is it that parasite is draining because he isnt downing hulk by draining him, hulk will remain the same throughout the battle, hell he could become more powerful then before due to someone tampering with his power.

Parasite hasnt fought anyone on hulks level yet and I could see him getting crushed.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:40 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marvelknight
OK, but Hulk isn't like Superman, meaning he won't hold back. his mind is similar to child's mind. Whatever it is that make him mad, has now become something like the sound of a cat clawing on a chalk board. Hulk won't stop until this thing or whatever it is has become "Hulk smashed". It doesn't take Hulk very long for Hulk's powers to increase. Hulk can take this 8 or 9 out of 10.

Superman is Stronger than Hulk on the onset. Faster, and smarter. So if Parasite can drain Superman, why wouldn't he zap hulk and turn him into banner in seconds?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:40 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carver9
Has parasite ever faced anyone like hulk, someone that has basically unlimited energy. Hulk doesnt have a cap so what is it that parasite is draining because he isnt downing hulk by draining him, hulk will remain the same throughout the battle, hell he could become more powerful then before due to someone tampering with his power.

Parasite hasnt fought anyone on hulks level yet and I could see him getting crushed.

Of course you could. The extreme marvel ish is out of hand.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:41 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

If Hulk had unlimited energy then he wouldn't have reverted back to Banner in the Sentry fight. Juggernaut is an example of unlimited energy.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:42 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
If Hulk had unlimited energy then he wouldn't have reverted back to Banner in the Sentry fight. Juggernaut is an example of unlimited energy.
Juggs doesn't have unlimted energy. He's been pushed back before. By War Hulk and Stopped by Thor's God blast.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:43 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Strange Visitor should suffice to answer your question. Most characters have unlimited energy..however, it rarely comes to play in a battle as they can't unleash it all at once anyway.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:45 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Uhh...
He drains the gamma, not the strength[but would still revert into strength for Parasite.], reverts him back to Banner or at least weak enough to beat him, and smashes him.
And don't act like it can't happen, several characters have accomplished this. From Surfer to Titannus, etc.
And Parasite is one of the premier energy drainers.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Nov 10th, 2008 at 11:49 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:45 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Strange Visitor should suffice to answer your question.
laughing

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:46 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Juggs doesn't have unlimted energy. He's been pushed back before. By War Hulk and Stopped by Thor's God blast.

Maybe we have different definitions of energy. You are talking about his momentum. I am talking about stamina.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

And while I'm on topic, Superman not only starts out stronger than Hulk base, but his power can surge just the same, if he's angry or stressed. It's well documented in the comics.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:48 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we have different definitions of energy. You are talking about his momentum. I am talking about stamina.

Onslaught overwhelmed his stamina. It's not unlimited. It is very high tho.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:48 PM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Juntai
laughing

I had updated my post about parasites absorbing abilities earlier.

Actually he would. Adding to that he also gets more powerful as he leeches more energy. He's not only drained energy, but copied powers, memories, and even the appearance of others.

I remembered that arc where he pretended to be Lois for a few months and yet still had Superman's powers.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:50 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

You must forgot, moments later he turned right back to the hulk, a more powerful one and then lets not forget that he turned his eyes green after the sentry fight. Did sentry truly had a due in hulk turning back.

Again how is parasite absorbing a energy source that basically doesnt have a cap. While parasite is draining he could be amping himself.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:51 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You must forgot, moments later he turned right back to the hulk, a more powerful one and then lets not forget that he turned his eyes green after the sentry fight. Did sentry truly had a due in hulk turning back.

Again how is parasite absorbing a energy source that basically doesnt have a cap. While parasite is draining he could be amping himself.

No. Hulk will be killed as soon as he reverts to banner. Parasite is NOT sentry.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:51 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Onslaught overwhelmed his stamina. It's not unlimited. It is very high tho.

You are referencing a saga that was a complete PIS mess. Show me one scan where Cain has ever showed fatigue, getting tired, losing energy or his breath. Cain has fought the Exemplars and defeated them and then fought Stonecutter. Fought the Hulk and even stated how he never gets tired.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:52 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Juntai
Uhh...
He drains the gamma, not the strength[but would still revert into strength for Parasite.], reverts him back to Banner or at least weak enough to beat him, and smashes him.
And don't act like it can't happen, several characters have accomplished this. From Surfer to Titannus, etc.
And Parasite is one of the premier energy drainers.

Wouldn't Banner turn into the Hulk again since Parasite is releasing gamma radiation himself?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:52 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Still he reverted back. Where is it stated that Hulk must revert back to Banner in order to become a stronger version?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 11:53 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

oops, was thinking of something else entirely no expression

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 12:00 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Parasite's gimmick is draining Hi end heralds. parasite last with Superman. Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk.
Parasite only lasts with Superman because Superman plays Stupid.

In forum fight Parasite won't last a sec with Superman

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 04:25 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote