KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread

Star Wars Legacy (AU) - RP Thread
Started by: Young_Angel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah glanced at his old friend, and grinned. Yeah, things might have been going crazy for him and his friends... but he knew that if Cade knew the Jedi ways, he could teach Krayt a lesson or two.

"Thanks man. I just get frustrated sometimes. That's all." He looked around. The streets were full, and everyone seemed to bustle about. This was Mos Eisley all right.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:11 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"It's cool," Cade replied with a smile, and then turned around to observe the area. "There's the cantina. Why don't we go have a drink or two, ask around?"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:12 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Jariah looked at the old cantina. He smiled. "Sure. Why not. Haven't been to this place in a while."

He paced towards the cantina.

--------------------------------------------

The Cathar and Trandoshan continued to sweet talk Alyna, which made the young woman get a little more nervous.

"Hey," the Cathar, which he named himself Bud, "why don't we head back to my place?" He turned back to his Trandoshan friend, Gogu. "Sounds like a good idea, Buddy, ol' pal."

Alyna smiled nervously. "I... really don't think..."

"C'mon. What about a smooch?" The Cathar tempted to kiss Alyna while holding her, but the young woman struggled away from him, and smacked him on the face hard.

Everyone in the cantina turned their attention to them.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 12:23 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Blue shook her head and quietly followed the boys into the bar. "You better keep an eye on me Cade. Ya never know when some jerk might tr-" She looked up at the sound of a slap, her hand moving to the blaster at her side. "Whoah.. Looks like the funs started without us."

Da-Zel sighed and rolled over onto her stomach. She pushed herself up and slowly started off towards the shops. The kids ran after her, pulling on her cloak. "Where are you going?!" She sighed and looked down at them. "If I'm going to be telling stories all day then I need a few drinks." She waved the kid off as she stepped into the Cantina behind two men and a zeltron woman. She sighed as she spotted what was attracting so much attention. One of the locals. She shook her head and brushed past one of the men (Jahria) and sat down at the bar. "DA-ZEL! Where ya been hun?" She smiled faintly and rubbed her eyes. "Hiding." The bar tender laughed and handed her a drink. "They finally found ya huh? One of them came in here looking for you about 15 minutes ago." Zel winced and rubbed her chin. "They're learning my spots... Those kids might have more Jedi then I do." (shes well known here.)

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:09 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Certainly looks like it." Cade replied as the three of them entered the bar. "And she ain't no common lass... I sense the Force in this.. Bar. Heh. How lucky."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:12 PM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Bud rubbed his face, and glared down at Alyna. "Why you little... no one ever slaps Bud around!" He raised his hand to hit her back, but all of a sudden, when he tried to strike, Alyna grabbed his raised hand, and smiled.

"I don't think so..."

Then, with all her might, she turned him down on the floor, with his arm raised behind his back. "Now you listen! I may be shy and scared... but I don't let any men have his way with me! Now you have two choices: Either you and your friend walk out of here... or I break your arm off!! Which will it be?"

Bud started to shiver more, while being held on the floor. "We get out! We get out!" he cried.

"Wise choice. Now get outta here!" She let the pathetic Cathar go, and the two ran out of the cantina, past Cade, Blue, and Syn. Alyna turned, and looked at everyone. "ANYONE ELSE?!!"

The rest of the customers turned away, doing what they were doing.

Alyna smiled sweetly, and sat back on the stool, like a good girl.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:34 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Jeez.. She's got a temper, too." Cade said raising both his eyebrows as they walked toward the bartender, where Alyna was sitting. "Gimme a Jawa Juice, please," He said as he and the others sat, and then turned to Alyna. "So.. You sure taught those guys a lesson, huh?"

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 06:57 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna turned her head to the side and looked up at Cade. She smiled timidly. "Yeah. Um... someone I knew taught me that kind of move. And self defense..."

She rubbed her neck nervously, and glanced down.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:56 PM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Someone you knew, eh?" Cade asked tentatively. "Would that person happen to be a Jedi?" He added, both eyebrows raised, twitching his lip into a faint smile.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:44 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna looked up at Cade worryingly. "Shhh!" She looked around nervously. Then she glanced back at Cade.

"Not so loud so everyone can hear the word 'Jedi'." Alyna grinned. "But yeah... a Jedi taught me." Her eyes stared at him. "Why?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:36 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Well..." Cade looked down to the floor and then back up into her eyes. "I guess you could say I am a Jedi, too... And I can sense the Force in you." He was suddenly serious again.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:38 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The young woman stared at Cade in awe. Then she sighed, and glanced down. "Wow... I never thought... I'd see another Jedi, after what the Sith did..." Alyna looked back up at Cade and smiled quietly.

"It's funny 'cause... I sense that the Force is strong in you. More than me." She brushed a strand of her blond hair from her face to the back of her ear. "So um... what are you doing here?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:49 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Cade gave her a friendly smile. "Well, I guess that's cuz' I'm a Skywalker," He said and then he laughed.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:01 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

The young woman gasped. "Omigosh. You're a Skywalker? This is great!" Alyna exclaimed, raising her arms in the air with joy.

Suddenly, she clasped her hands on her mouth with widened eyes. Alyna looked back up at Cade and smiled behind her hands. "Heh heh. Oops. That was really stupid of me..."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:26 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"No problem," Cade replied, chuckling. "But what's so great for you about me being a Skywalker?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:30 AM
DangerousBeauty

Blue's eyes twitched and she brought her heavy boot down on Cade's foot. "Hush up... Dont be so quick with your name in a bar."

Da-Zel glanced over at the girl and the three others who sat down. "Psh.. No need to keep it hush hun. Here your secret is as good as gold. Dont worry." She winked and ran her finger over the rim o her glass. Her expression faded when the door flew open and three children walked in. Da-Zel sighed and looked down at them. "What now?" "You had enough time to get a drink." Da-Zel raised a brow. "Oh?" The oldest one nodded and pointed to the door. "Come on. We wanna kill something, and you're the only person who gives us a good fight." Da- Zel grinned and waved her hand in front of their faces. "You dont want to play." The three responded in unison. "We dont want to play." She snickered and waved again. "You want to wash my ship." "We want to wash your ship." She nodded and turned back to her drink as the three left to o the task at hand. "... I hate children." She told the bartender.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cpt. Valerian
"No problem," Cade replied, chuckling. "But what's so great for you about me being a Skywalker?"

"Well..." Alyna smiled in a bright way. "My master told me about legends of the Skywalker family. It inspired me mostly."

Suddenly, Alyna turned to look at the new person, which was Da-Zel. She didn't know her, but was impressed by what she did with those three children. "Wow," she thought to herself, "She must be a Jedi too. No one can do mind-tricks like the Jedi can."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:45 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Ouch!" He snarled to Del. But then he realized what was going. He flinched. Paralyzed. He looked at Da-Zel and then turned to looked at Alyna again, only moving his eyes, puzzled. "What the..? Okay, this is weird. You don't find three Jedi sitting in the same bar of a remote Outer Rim planet having a drink nowadays."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:51 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Alyna giggled, and turned to Cade. "I know what'cha mean. The plot thickens..." She laughed. Then she became serious again.

"But really... this is a little weird... in a good way."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:18 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Yeah, in a good way..." I said, moving my feet away from Del's crush and narrowing my eyes. "Actually... I was kinda hoping for something like this to happen,"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:29 AM