KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Walking Dead

The Walking Dead
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (206): « First ... « 199 200 [201] 202 203 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

Pretty uneventful finale. Unusual for TWD.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 12:32 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samhain
The Demon Hunter

The same scene in the comics, I can only remember two of the characters who died and neither one of them was killed off so I was quite happy with it TBH.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 11:54 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

It looks like it's becoming a parody now.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 12:20 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Great observation, my friend. thumb up

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2019 01:49 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Is anyone still watching this?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 01:31 AM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Is anyone still watching this?

I am.
Force of habit!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 02:25 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Who was Judith trying to contact on the radio on the last episode?

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 02:53 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I can’t even remember. I zone out during this show tbh. I’m just there for Daryl, Negan, and the zombie kills.
Occasionally there’ll be one of the others doing something cool.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2020 08:37 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

The writers really failed to make the Governor a true evil person, instead they made him bluff too much and toned him down just to make him feel more human. The interrogation scenes with Glenn and Maggie felt very forced and just flatout stupid. the season 3 finale was awful and a waste of time.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2020 02:43 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh man, they were in it together the whole time!
Someone is gonna be PIIIIISSSSSEEEDDDDD!!! eek!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 09:13 AM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

They toned down the governor too much, another thing I've found annoying about this show, it tries to be strong with writing in some scenes then quickly falls flat and becomes very campy and weak. The entire story of Beth at the hospital dealing with a police woman named Dawn was a very bland story and it felt like AMC made it for the sake of it.

It also does not help when this show can feel like a saturday morning cartoon at times.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 03:02 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

You’re beating a dead horse the show has been a parody of itself for years now

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 03:53 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah these complaints are SOOO 8 seasons ago! laughing

Old Post Mar 21st, 2020 04:37 PM
riv6672

Well it’s kinda shitty how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Michone left the show, but I kinda get it.
It’s the zombie apocalypse, it’s not like she can call the cops so they can track down her missing baby daddy.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 04:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I stopped watching whatever season and episode Rick was taken away and then we fast forward to his toddler daughter wearing his hat and somehow holding and firing his gun.

It was bad then, can't imagine it had improved.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yup, Judith is awesome! eek!

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:34 PM
riv6672

One thing I REALLY LIKED about this week’s ep. was the very first scene that showed [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Michone just standing there and watching as Andrea was killed by walkers. As someone who hated the Andrea character w. a passion, that little moment of alternate history was so much fun.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 07:38 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Yup, Judith is awesome! eek!

That scene was one of the most pathetic scenes in television history.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 08:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yes because a cute kid kicking ass in a zombie apocalypse is NOT what we want to see.
The physics of firing a big ass gun must be addressed as said gun is used to take out the flesh eating reanimated corpses. laughing

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 10:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

It was a stupid nonsense service scene regardless. You loved it, good on you.

Last edited by Robtard on Mar 25th, 2020 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Mar 25th, 2020 10:54 PM