KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cross Genre General Discussion Thread

Cross Genre General Discussion Thread
Started by: Omega Vision

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kgkg
Vigilante

Why I'm talking about anime? leaving now lol

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 04:27 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kgkg
Why I'm talking about anime? leaving now lol

I agreed with everything that you said when omega mentioned it. He did a good job clarifying everything.

Good post though.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 04:50 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by carver9
Ummm, yes it did. At one point the punches were so hard that it was creating an explosion... lighting up the sky. Then we have his punches sending visible shockwaves across namek which sent bulma flying. Then we have goku and frieza colliding fist which resulted in a tremendous explosion and please don't say that I'm lying when I have seen dbz far more than you and know each episode by heart. Let's not even use super saiyan 2 goku punching feat when him and buu leveled an entire area by just punch each other. That punch alone was so powerful that they didn't even touch the surface of the planet but the power behind it created large mountains and hills. I feel pretty safe to say that the punch would have destroed the planet if it connected.
So mile wide area equals a planet busting punch now?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 08:47 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by carver9
I sure do and you do know what the spirit bomb is right... especially the one that frieza tanked that had all of the energy from everything in the universe.
No it didn't.It had some energy from some of the things in the solar system and it maimed freiza...no expression

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 08:48 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Superman>Broly.
I beg to differ.Broly is definitly one of the high end DBZ characters above cell and buu and the like.He has galaxy destroying feats and a massive durability.I'd probably see broly as being trans.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 08:52 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Broly is definitly one of the high end DBZ characters above cell and buu
no

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 09:07 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Parmaniac
no
Yes.Broly was tanking hits from super sayian 2's and cell was perferct perfect cell was only stalemating one.

And Buu probably wasn't that far above him in firepower.The main thing that made buu so hard to defeat was that fact that he could reform from vapor.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2010 09:09 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Broly is all hype.
I still don't want to spam the nominations thread so i'll still quote you here.

So busting a galaxy is hype?Tanking hits from high end class 100's is hype?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 01:54 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I still don't want to spam the nominations thread so i'll still quote you here.

So busting a galaxy is hype?Tanking hits from high end class 100's is hype?

He didn't bust a galaxy. He ravaged a Galaxy, one planet at a time for all we know.

When Goku arrived at this "busted" Galaxy he visited one of the planets and not only was the planet still intact but the cities were still recognizable.

They're not high end Cl 100s.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 02:05 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

He didn't bust a galaxy. He ravaged a Galaxy, one planet at a time for all we know.

When Goku arrived at this "busted" Galaxy he visited one of the planets and not only was the planet still intact but the cities were still recognizable.

You once said that it would take a couple hundred years to ravage the planets all at once.We know as a fact it wasn't that long.And king kai even said that suddenly the(western I think it was)galaxy disappeared.

See above

I see a super sayian 2 as being high herald.Singular punches have destroyed miles of land.They are high class 100.

See I want to see them higher then they are but not near to the degree that carver does.Carver thinks pre SS goku is trans when I see a SS3 as trans.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 02:13 AM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Right...I guess I'm confused because the Galaxy was shown to be intact (but lifeless) when Goku visited it.

High Heralds destroy moons and planets with punches. The Z Fighters simply aren't comparable to guys like Superman or Thor in terms of strength or durability.

Here's the thing: can you prove the movie is even canon to the Anime? Because if it isn't then the only feats you can use are those that happen in the movie.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 02:16 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

That logic would likely make Broli even stronger than he is, because Goku could be more powerful than Buu for all we care, Broli "destroyed" a Galaxy.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:06 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

So mile wide area equals a planet busting punch now?

No... what equals a planet destroying punch is when two people are punching EACH OTHER, didn't even touch the planet and it destroys a large chunk of a planet that is 3 times the size of earth and the punch then creates an explosion around their body which disrupts the planet and cause an area and landscape to form mountains and large hills and again THE PUNCH DIDN'T EVEN CONNECT TO THE PLANET. That feat alone is in the quazillion strength range. Yes... it would have destroyed the planet.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:35 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Which Z warrior destroyed a third of a planet by collateral damage? blink

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:39 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Right...I guess I'm confused because the Galaxy was shown to be intact (but lifeless) when Goku visited it.

High Heralds destroy moons and planets with punches. The Z Fighters simply aren't comparable to guys like Superman or Thor in terms of strength or durability.

Here's the thing: can you prove the movie is even canon to the Anime? Because if it isn't then the only feats you can use are those that happen in the movie.

Aaahhh... so high heralds destroy moons and planets with punches? Show me thor, superman, wonder woman, black adam, captain marvel, or orion destroying a planet with a punch.

I will be waiting.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:39 AM
carver9

Goku as a child has a feat of moving a 600 ton rock with ease.

Do you have something against dbz characters?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:41 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Bentley
Which Z warrior destroyed a third of a planet by collateral damage? blink

Not a third but a large portion and the key thing is... they didn't even touch the planet... they hit themselves.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:43 AM
carver9

Originally posted by Bentley
That logic would likely make Broli even stronger than he is, because Goku could be more powerful than Buu for all we care, Broli "destroyed" a Galaxy.

And what character on panel tried to destroy a galaxy? Supreme ki mentioned to goku and vegeta that buu destroyed a galaxy and they compared buu to frieza (which vegeta smiled at the idea of fighting buu who ki stated was a galaxy buster)... so if goku thought that frieza could destroy a galaxy and compared his power to frieza... why don't you think goku couldn't destroy one since he is far more powerful?

Last edited by carver9 on Nov 4th, 2010 at 03:50 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 03:47 AM
carver9

The sad thing is no one in DC or Marvel has ever created this kind of destruction by hitting each other and the thing about it is, even though this punch that they hit each other with was EXTREMELY destructive, they tanked it like nothing happened. That punch would have taken a couple of people heads completely off.

Please start 8 minutes and 58 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqnR...feature=related

Please fast forward this to 38 seconds and look at the punch that Super Buu hit vegeto with... hmmm, I wonder how much destroy that would have done since it basically shook the entire area that they were fighting in and yet again, they didnt even touch the planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QN89Na6ry1M

Then we have this... please fast forward to 4 minutes and 20 seconds.

Goku kicks frieza so hard through two small mountains, through nameks crust that lead to the entire area shaking... that again proves that the weakest form of Goku is high class 100 and again, no high herald has shown hitting power like this. Let me also not forget, frieza tanked this kick... didnt even have a scratch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z3K...feature=related

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 04:29 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Stop post spamming Carver. Thanks.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2010 12:25 PM