KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » American Horror Story

American Horror Story
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

thumb up

I hope to God Jessica Lange will come back for season 5. She said she's reconsidering coming back or something along those lines. It wouldn't feel like AHS without her. sad

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 07:33 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

It's odd to me that she'd even consider not returning, given the show's success. confused

*edit
On a sidenote, my only real gripe with the finale(and probably one that only I noticed) is that Dandy's six-shooter seemed to have unlimited ammunition while he was executing the freaks. Not one reload.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jan 22nd, 2015 at 08:07 PM

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 08:02 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
It's odd to me that she'd even consider not returning, given the show's success. confused

*edit
On a sidenote, my only real gripe with the finale(and probably one that only I noticed) is that Dandy's six-shooter seemed to have unlimited ammunition while he was executing the freaks. Not one reload.
Yeah, I don't get it either. The only explanation of her wanting to leave is she just got bored. *shrugs*

He must've reloaded during the cut scenes, I guess.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2015 10:12 PM
|King Joker| is currently offline Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

OMG that was terrible finale to a terrible season lol. But still entertaining.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2015 03:50 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

(please log in to view the image)
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 6th, 2015 09:06 PM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 03:23 AM
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Old Post Feb 25th, 2015 06:45 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Anyone watch the first episode of Hotel? Aside from how f*cking weird it was, I was literally amazed that some of the content was airable on cable TV. Me likey. thumb up

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 11:37 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I finally watched Freakshow on Netflix and was disappointed. Please tell me Jessica Lange isn't on this show anymore. She's awful.

Old Post Oct 9th, 2015 12:39 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
Anyone watch the first episode of Hotel? Aside from how f*cking weird it was, I was literally amazed that some of the content was airable on cable TV. Me likey. thumb up

FX has been pushing the boundaries for a while. Anyways, this show has never gotten by because it is good. Not that I don't like it or am saying it isn't good, but it gets brought back because a lot of the time people just don't know what the hell is going on and there is a bunch of crazy shit happening.

As for Hotel..look what they did to poor Russell Edgington.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 9th, 2015 at 02:31 PM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2015 02:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by quanchi112
I finally watched Freakshow on Netflix and was disappointed. Please tell me Jessica Lange isn't on this show anymore. She's awful.
She's gone this season. thumb up

Old Post Oct 9th, 2015 11:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I actually have always liked Lange on this show and I enjoyed "Freak Show". I liked "Coven" best of all, but I didn't dislike "Freak Show". My least favorite so far has been "Asylum".

Some interesting trivia: the character Kathy Bates played in "Coven" was actually a real person. Nicolas Cage bought the house she lived in back in 2007. He sold it 2 years later..and has since claimed that once he bought the house he began to have a lot of bad luck.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 10:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Is anyone else paying attention to the new season? There's a lot of Lady Gaga banging for some reason so there's that right.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 04:43 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

thumb up

I actually think it has been pretty good so far. It's similar to Season 1(Murder House), but on a much larger scale.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2015 04:30 PM
Stringer

Always will love AHS for being campy. Story is all over the place and wicked crazy and makes little sense at times. Something I love about the series is the way Ryan always seems to make no sense into pure fun. IDK, not my favorite season but I'm loving Sarah Paulson's character.

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Last edited by Stringer on Dec 13th, 2015 at 03:29 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2015 03:16 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Haven't watched last season nor any episode of this one. It's still the shit or just shit?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 12:18 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I've been enjoying this season quite a bit.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2015 05:14 PM
Rikudo sennin

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Haven't watched last season nor any episode of this one. It's still the shit or just shit?

IMO this season is HORRIBLE and by far the worst. Pretty evident considering the latest episode had their lowest rated episode in the show's HISTORY.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2015 03:50 AM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

All in all this was a mediocre season. Could have ended SO much better.

Though it did link-up with Murder House and Coven... So that's a plus, I guess. thumb up

Old Post Jan 15th, 2016 06:46 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Sep 26th, 2016 03:01 AM