KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Super Smash Bros. Wii U

Super Smash Bros. Wii U
Started by: Bro SMASH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 28 29 [30]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bro SMASH

Not buying Baynoetta or Corrin.

I'm just getting Cloud and the Midgar stage and that's it.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 05:58 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
Not buying Baynoetta or Corrin.

I'm just getting Cloud and the Midgar stage and that's it.

I'm getting Cloud for the same reasons and maybe Bayo for the music.

Now there are so many DLC characters that I'm considering buying Mewtwo alone to be done with it.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 06:05 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Sacred Fire
I won't say that I'm upset about Corrin; just disappointed. He's at least a sizable step (or two) above Lucina, though.

I'd say Corrin's a step up from at least a good chunk of the playable FE cast in the game, considering how much of 'em are moveset clones to some level. Don't care that much for the series but since I liked using Robin, may consider Corrin at some point, as he/she has some pretty cool aspects and seems like another breath of fresh air. Even the weapon looks cooler than the other swords.

And yeah, I'll still miss Wolf, but at least he'll prolly be the next Mewtwo in the future.

Originally posted by Quincy
Never mind I'm done with this joke, my heart's just not in it

Obvious baiting was obvious anyway. Eh, on that note, at least I can still be content with like the one good Ridley mod that exists.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 06:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I'd say Corrin's a step up from at least a good chunk of the playable FE cast in the game, considering how much of 'em are moveset clones to some level. Don't care that much for the series but since I liked using Robin, may consider Corrin at some point, as he/she has some pretty cool aspects and seems like another breath of fresh air. Even the weapon looks cooler than the other swords.

And yeah, I'll still miss Wolf, but at least he'll prolly be the next Mewtwo in the future.

I'd agree with both of these things

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Dec 17th, 2015 12:59 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Probably gonna play this more in preparation for the new Smash coming out this year.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Mar 8th, 2018 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 10:59 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Probably gonna play this more in preparation for the new Smash coming out this year.

Is the gameplay supposed to be similar?

If they go back to Melee style, you may be better off playing that..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So, how do you guys play this anyways?

Only Smash I ever owned was Melee. And I brought it back to the store the same day. Single play experience just didn't do it for me.

Are you all playing online, or something?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote