KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Vegeta vs Superman

Vegeta vs Superman
Started by: newbie51

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KurosakiIchigo
Substitute Shinigami

Lol really?!

-Signature property of DeathKap-
"... If fate is a millstone, then we are the grist. There is nothing we can do. So I wish for strength. If I cannot protect them from the wheel, then give me a strong blade, and enough strength... to shatter fate."

Old Post Jun 1st, 2012 11:21 PM
KurosakiIchigo is currently offline Click here to Send KurosakiIchigo a Private Message Find more posts by KurosakiIchigo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Of course not, are you ****ing serious?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toshi
DBZ characters surpassed that after Cell.
Prove it.

Also, lol at you thinking any fusion is near "any" Superman's level.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2012 04:56 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I always struggled kinda with this about DBZ. Vegeta was supposedly a planet buster in his first appearance at a power level of 18000. Frieza in his first form was around 534000. By the end of his career, Vegeta was so far above anything Frieza could dream of it was ridiculous. But the plaent was never really in any danger from his attacks except fo the monster ones. Idk. Just doesn't make sense.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2012 05:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

^ I see it as PIS somewhat, but not completely. In other words - I have no clue. But if we just compare high-end feats, I think DBZ characters can compete, especially when it comes to energy output.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2012 07:31 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

He never tried to destroy the planet after that. -shrug-

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2012 08:34 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote:
Broly? Really? You're using Broly? The guy who wtfsh*tstomped just about everyone before Goku saved the day?

i still really like this comment laughing

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 07:33 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

The strogest incarnation of Goku threw a Kamehameha at the sun and didn't destroy the sun, Superman should be in no trouble against this second stringer evil face

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 09:30 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rikudo sennin

Superman

Old Post Jun 4th, 2012 10:07 PM
Rikudo sennin is currently offline Click here to Send Rikudo sennin a Private Message Find more posts by Rikudo sennin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by NemeBro
No.

(please log in to view the image)

Change your mind now?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 5th, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 12:01 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

hes stealing Gokus energy! Yeah thats what hes doing!

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2012 07:04 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah, but it's not completely constant and they're blinking in and out of sight while doing it. .

That's just a special effect.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2012 08:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tfish
Akatsuki ******

what if Vegeta punches superman in the stomach with a fist full of kryptonite hmmmm I wonder how big the whole in supermans stomach would be.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2012 05:56 AM
tfish is currently offline Click here to Send tfish a Private Message Find more posts by tfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bro SMASH

I don't think there would be any hole, to be honest.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 05:47 AM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

Are you serious? Vegeta would destroy Superman by just looking at him.

The only Superman that would have a chance would be the pre-reboot version, but that's as canon as ****ing GT and even more inconsistent.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:00 AM
Effect Veiler is currently offline Click here to Send Effect Veiler a Private Message Find more posts by Effect Veiler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So what do you actually know of either character?

I'd wager very little.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:01 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Effect Veiler

So what do you actually know of either character?

I'd wager very little.

Where the **** did you learn that fallacy, kindergarten?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:08 AM
Effect Veiler is currently offline Click here to Send Effect Veiler a Private Message Find more posts by Effect Veiler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I don't think you know what a fallacy is.

I stated that I assumed that you know very little of either character based on your statement, yes, but I also gave you a fair chance of explaining what you know of both and what led you to believe Vegeta could kill Superman by looking at him. You haven't, which leads me to assume that you can't. Sorry princess, but until you adequately explain your rationale for your statement, I can't take your post seriously.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:12 AM
Effect Veiler

I don't think you know what a fallacy is.

A mistaken belief, esp. one based on unsound argument.

Originally posted by NemeBro I stated that I assumed that you know very little of either character based on your statement, yes,

Which has nothing to do with the argument.

Originally posted by NemeBro but I also gave you a fair chance of explaining what you know of both and what led you to believe Vegeta could kill Superman by looking at him.

It's called Ki-Oh! It's what Goku used to make Vegeta's grace.

Originally posted by NemeBro You haven't, which leads me to assume that you can't. Sorry princess, but until you adequately explain your rationale for your statement, I can't take your post seriously. [/B]

Fine. Vegeta can destroy planets, superman gets knocked out by comets the size of cars.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:18 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Effect Veiler
A mistaken belief, esp. one based on unsound argument.

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs...011&bih=691

Quoting literally the first result when typing in "fallacy definition" in google ftw?

quote:
Which has nothing to do with the argument.

In a meta-sense it does.

quote:
It's called Ki-Oh! It's what Goku used to make Vegeta's grace.

I have to confess I am not sure what you just said.

quote:
Fine. Vegeta can destroy planets, superman gets knocked out by comets the size of cars.

What car-sized comet are you referring to?

Also, Superman has survived two planets smashing into eachother and fusing, him being between them both and taking the brunt of the force. He has taken a blast equivelant to IIRC 52 supernovas. He's pushed planets physically. He is many times faster than light, Goku himself in movement is somewhere above mach 1,000, and in reaction-time less than mach 29,000 (A feat from Super Buu with Gohan absorbed, much stronger than Goku).

... If I really wanted to be an ass, I could show you Goku needing to go SSJ to lift 40 tons.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:28 AM
Effect Veiler

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&gs...011&bih=691

Quoting literally the first result when typing in "fallacy definition" in google ftw?

No shit? It proved you wrong though.

Originally posted by NemeBro In a meta-sense it does.

You just can't accept that you're wrong, can you?

Originally posted by NemeBro I have to confess I am not sure what you just said.

That's because you haven't read the manga.

http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Kiai

Originally posted by NemeBro What car-sized comet are you referring to?

Read JLA and you'll know... And here you blame me for lacking knowledge. Hypocrite.

Originally posted by NemeBro Also, Superman has survived two planets smashing into eachother and fusing,

Pre-reboot = Noncanon.

Originally posted by NemeBro He has taken a blast equivelant to IIRC 52 supernovas.

Noncanon.

Originally posted by NemeBro He's pushed planets physically.

Noncanon.

Originally posted by NemeBro He is many times faster than light,

You sure like using noncanon feats, don't you?

Old Post Jun 30th, 2012 06:34 AM